RegenerationQ Journey

Khan: Total Breakdown for 7 months!? You are the real @khan. Respect!

6 Likes

Damn that determination man. keep it up brother

3 Likes

I feel wonderful. Still same benefits. I know lots of healing is going on.

2 Likes

I feel lighter and lighter. Many thoughts are coming up. I am having lots of fun.

1 Like

Elixir Ultima is really working deep with regeneration . I had childhood memories of when I was 6. I had memories of people trying to take advantage. I reflected on my teenage years and realize that people around me, including my parents did the best that they knew how at the time. I forgive the past and let go. I feel my energy is developing and getting stronger. I know that deep healing is taking place. I had tears. It is all good.

4 Likes

Like I said before, regeneration, Elixir Ultima are in my daily playlist for life. I am glad the major programs are going to be name embedded. Over the months, I’ve noticed my behaviour, my thinking, my habits have changed. I know that they are going to continue to change. I am growing and my awareness is growing. Thank you everyone for your continued encouragement.

5 Likes

I feel many more buried emotions, etc… rising to the surface. I am loving every moment of it. Elixir is doing its thing with regeneration. It is interesting what is being dug up. Butterflies in my stomach.

4 Likes

I’m heading towards Regeneration and Elixer myself. I’ve been jumping around a bit, but 2 days ago I had done RegenerationQ the night before, I did Elixer upon waking, and that day I had a noticeable emotional breakthrough.

I just finished a loop of Elixer Ultima. I’ll see what happens today. And I’ll likely do more loops.

3 Likes

@khan
Howsit going so far ?

It is going wonderful. I am enjoying life. Dragon Reborn is on my list to begin next year. This is a sub I have been seeing with my mind’s eye.

1 Like

Hey Khan, I’ve been doing Khan TB now for almost 3 months. I’m thinking about adding regeneration to the mix. Do you think that both can be used together with this new QV2 technology? Or should I just continue with Khan TB solo?

@Gilligan Hi Gilligan, have you used regeneration before?

2 Likes

Yes. I used QV1 for about 4 months before Khan TB.

2 Likes

@Gilligan Experiment with it. Try it out for 1 month.

1 Like