Regeneration questions

Yes. Regeneration is also gender-neutral.

5 Likes

Thanks Simon. I just want to be really careful with this stuff since we’ll both be listening to whatever I get.

4 Likes

I noticed (after all this time) on the sales page for Regeneration that Godlike Masculinity is an included module. Wouldn’t this make it no suitable for females?

Hoping @SaintSovereign or @Fire can weigh on this one. It sounds like something I’d like to get for the wife for sure, but don’t want to turn her into more of an alpha male than I am or anything :slight_smile:

5 Likes

:joy::joy: you are right @Palpatine.
My girlfriend and I listened to Regeneration together and theres nothing negative to report. Unless you dislike your wife using a strap-on on you :joy::joy::joy::joy:
Just kidding man, shes as feminine as ever.

7 Likes

The implementation of Godlike Masculinity is more akin to bringing out the best qualities in you as a person – that masculine, creative and expansive edge. It won’t have an adverse effect on women.

8 Likes

Posting this here for future readers…

6 Likes

So can anyone speak to using Total Breakdown and Regeneration together in a stack? Do they catalyze each other?

2 Likes

I am wondering the same thing now lol

2 Likes

I since have used Regeneration by itself for three full months. I still have not tried total breakdown.

1 Like

I made a thread about this and Saint responded. Yes, they catalyze each other. Apparently Regeneration has unique benefits and I’m asking him if he can elaborate on what these might be.

3 Likes

This is the link to the thread that @Magneto mentioned:

3 Likes

I am waiting for someone to run:

Khan Stage 1
Regeneration
Alchemist Stage 1
QL Stage 1

EOG Stage 1
Emperor Fitness Stage 1

With Limit Destroyer and Rebirth stacked between each.

2 Likes

Why wait and experiment for yourself.

5 Likes

Dont have Khan atm but i am seriously contemplating it!

1 Like

why not add EOG and EF also to it, get complete healing mind, body, soul, and monetary while ur at it.

2 Likes

I didnt know EOG and EF had healing components!

1 Like

@Magneto - Emperor Fitness has some level of physical healing. And Ecstacy of Gold freeing the mind of old thinking about money could be considered financial mindset healing.

1 Like

What makes regeneration unique as a sub?

Waiting for Saint to reply on that.

1 Like

I wonder how much of the beliefs that are holding one back from being super wealthy actually goes deeper than that. ie negative self images in general etc.

But I agree with you.

Interestingly enough, 6 Main Healing Subs, 6 Infinity Stones…

3 Likes