Question about Regeneration

I noticed that in the product description the modules in this sub include one that says “Godlike Masculinity”. I don’t really know if I want that in my stack because I am not a male and don’t want to include programming that is going to be conflicting. So first question is if someone can provide clarification on why this is included on a sub that is labelled as unisex, and if so, how this module is meant to impact any gender specifically.

Thanks

2 Likes

Depends on the sub - If you’re running a ZP sub (and to be honest, why wouldn’t you be) then the descriptions haven’t been updated yet because there are no modules in ZP.

1 Like

ZP no longer used modules so this is something you no longer need to be concerned about.

It wouldn’t do anything to gender or anything specifically like that.

4 Likes

hello @planeswalker it’s fine. I asked this question long ago, and Mr. Sovereign replied:

4 Likes

Thank you, that was the clarification I needed.

1 Like

I need to look into ZP more, I am really only getting started with SC, and while the titles I bought all have ZP, I haven’t looked into how to use them in my current listening routine. I typically like to just run a title while wearing headphones and I know you cannot while using the Ultrasonics. Problem is I am always going to be wearing headphones while using subs because I prefer to run them while gaming.

ZP files all have a masked version just like the others so you can still use headphones. Plus they are only 15 minutes long so your listening time for a day on zp is gonna be 30 minutes tops.

The Introduction to Zero Point and Zero Point Listening Instructions articles may be a good starting point.

2 Likes