Main Disc. Thread - Objectives / Product Copy Updates / ZP Refresh

So it’s not only who noone wanna talk to in this thread lol

I was thinking to myself it would be funny if they said GM would be unisex. Then I read: Gender and sexual orientation: any.

I’m very open but I have to say I have a raised eyebrow.

(Or did I manifest a glitch in the matrix :slight_smile: )

This is really interesting.

How does Mogul + GLM compare with Mogul + Ascension / Ascended Mogul?

@SaintSovereign

if only it had similar physical shifting as Emperor :yum:

@SaintSovereign does it though :eyes: many are curious

I was also curious if GLM had physical shifting.

Yes… i remember reading an old quote from saint… and memory is an unreliable thing especially in this case right now…

But GLM was in one of the unisex titles or something like that, and he said that glm in that title would help women embrace the masculine aspects of their nature that would help them succeed, not necessarily making them completely masculine… just helping them tap into the masculine aspects of their nature required to meet the goals of the subliminal.

But without further explanation and clarification, the idea that GLM is truly gender neutral reduces the credibility of the underlying system. When a woman looks to programs like Dragon Reborn (the new objectives for it) and GLM which are ALL about masculinity in the descriptions… and then sees they’re gender neutral, it will make them doubt the gender neutrality of ALL of the programs, since the label “gender neutral” was applied to highly masculine sounding programs like glm and dragon reborn.

Meanwhile, see the gender description for Emperor…

“This product was created specifically for men and designed to enhance masculine traits, though the product can technically be used by anyone who desires the development of masculine traits.”

Ascension has a similarly nuanced description.

Adding that clarification adds credibility. For GLM and Dragon Reborn, it should be clarified how female users would experience the product differently.

6 Likes

This is one I asked specifically about when looking at Regen originally.

2 Likes

Thats the one!

1 Like

With GLM ZP I am guessing this implies being more stoic?

" Be completely unperturbed by any situation, person or event – you are in control ".

1 Like

Stoicism is more about accepting what’s not in your control. It isn’t about emotional control even.

2 Likes

This feels more like non-attachment to me, though where non-attachment begins and stoicism ends and vice versa… I have no idea. They’re similar concepts but not the same thing.

1 Like

Here’s a question has anyone tried GLM + True Social? I think that would be an unique and interesting stack?

2 Likes

Primal + Chosen

Primal + Stark

I’m curious what Primal and Sage Immortal would feel like in a custom together.

Are the new objectives based on the ’ revised ’ ZP Scripts ?
or
is it based on the feedback the customers have provided so far?

1 Like

I wonder when khan, rm, and stark will be released objective list wise

1 Like

Based on ZP script. They are checking every single script and identifying the main goals.

The objectives are to be used to guide your growth consciously and check how you do with your progress.

4 Likes

Loooong long

Think about what HoM is trying to accomplish vs. EoG. HoM involves a legacy, which means children, family, etc. EoG is “let’s make a TON of money for the rest of my life.”

17 Likes

New objectives on the way. Trying to finish this out ASAP.

18 Likes

Awesome. I can’t wait to read the updated objectives for EOG

EOG it is then

1 Like