Regeneration, Emperor, Stark, Elixir, Legacy

Edited the title, took out Spartan and added Emperor and Stark: all or nothing :grin:

Hello,

This is my first Journal.

I have just completed my first full day and it looks like this.

Before bed:
Legacy x 2 loops
Elixir x 2 loops

During sleep (by phone speaker near bed):
Regeneration Q x 2 loops
Spartan Q x 2 loops

First thing in the morning (headphones):
Limit Destroyer Ultima x 1 loop

Anytime during daytime (headphones), with or without pauses, depending how I feel:
Regeneration Q x 2 loops
Spartan Q x 2 loops

I will update the journal when I notice some changes.

My goal with this project is to continue my bodybuilding and reduce my hormonal acne. Meanwhile my workout, nutrition, supplements and sleep are all in place and nothing will be changed, so any further change will come from this Sub stack.

After day 1: good night sleep, vivid dreams, more energy during daytime, no need to sleep in the afternoon. Anyway it was Sunday, so no work, no workout. I will see this new week.

Thank you @khan for pointing Elixir-Regeneration combo. After first Elixir meditation I can see the geniuses behind this all @SaintSovereign and @Fire.

5 Likes

The first major observation is a massive morning wood :slight_smile:
So I think must be something playing with my testosterone, but in the same time I do not see a much more oil on my skin, which is good till now.

3 Likes

I will cut down to 1 loop for each. I feel 2 loops are too much right now. A lot of tiredness accumulating.

So, for the next days I try as following:

Before bed:
Legacy x 1 loop
Elixir x 1 loop

During sleep (by phone speaker near bed):
Regeneration Q x 1 loop
Spartan Q x 1 loop

First thing in the morning (headphones):
Limit Destroyer Ultima x 1 loop

Anytime during daytime (headphones):
Regeneration Q x 1 loop
Spartan Q x 1 loop

Too tired, too sleepyā€¦
I think Iā€™ll take a day off

The good news is that Iā€™ve got less oil on my skin.

In one or two weeks I am thinking to retest some stimulating supplements like Tribulus, Maca, Ecdysterone, which in the past gave me break-outs and oily skin.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve just edited the title and replaced Spartan with Emperor.

The reason is that I want to keep Regeneration for the long run (months to come) and at the same time to have another program in assisting me in my business. Iā€™ve tried Emperor in the past and I felt very good while on it. Letā€™s see now how it blends with the Regeneration.

Also I cut out Limit Destroyer Ultima from my routine as I have the feeling is too much, hence my tiredness.

After the first day off (without any sub) I feel better so I think it was accumulating.

Before bed (headphones):
Elixir x 1 loop
Legacy x 1 loop

During night sleep (by phone speaker near bed):
Regeneration Q x 1 loop
Emperor Q x 1 loop

Regeneration Q x 1 loop
Emperor Q x 1 loop

1 Like

Iā€™ve tried for two nights to up the loops to 2 for each, but the sleep got disturbed with many wake-ups in the night and many vivid dreams.

Since Emperor, my ideas of the business I want to start get more clear with new elements, which I think come from the subconscious in an organized form, which my conscious in return could understand and manifest in physical world with ease.

My skin is more clear. Iā€™ve got some subcutaneous pain but the comedons donā€™t break out, maybe one or two isolated, which is great till now.

Since I took out the Limit Destroyer Ultima, my overall tiredness disappeared; I think it was too strong for me in this stack.

1 Like

Meanwhile I have added Stark Q x 1 loop on the above stack.
I am very curious about this combo :grin:

My first strong reconcilitation symptom.

Last night I slept on 2 loops of each (Regeneration, Emperor, Stark). In the morning I woke up rested, but during all morning I felt a very deep and very strong fear rising from my solar plexus. I had to lay down and do some light work on it.

Are you using the Elixir twice a day?

I used to play 2 loops on Elixir and Legacy in the first days, not anymore.

Right now:

Before bed (headphones):
Elixir x 1 loop
Legacy x 1 loop

During night sleep (by phone speaker near bed):
Regeneration Q x 1 loop
Emperor Q x 1 loop
Stark Q x 1 loop

Regeneration Q x 1 loop
Emperor Q x 1 loop
Stark Q x 1 loop

So far this sequence is a good base for me.

Upon it, I test sometimes with 2 loops of Reg, Emp, Stk, depending on how I feel. And when I am overwhelmed I take 1 day off completely.

The last two days Iā€™ve been on the big wave and I know itā€™s from this big sub project.

On the business side (Emperor, Stark), I am feeling extra great :slight_smile: and Iā€™ve got many new insights about my upcoming entrepreneurship.
I dont feel the need to worry anymore about ā€œwhat ifsā€ and locking in the analysis. Today I went to my bank and opened up the discussion about a business credit line. I literally feel a wind behind me that keeps pushing me forward.
Although I know I am not ready 100% procent (Iā€™ve got more courses to complete) I dont see it anymore as a hindering obstacle. I know and I feel that Iā€™ll learn as I goā€¦

On the health side (Regeneration, Elixir, Legacy), my skin is still clear, little oil, the working out seems to have a slight boost; anyway people have started to tell me that I look bigger (which I donā€™t see in the mirror, could be from Stark??). I still need 8 hours of night sleep to feel completely rested.

The dreams are getting more and more powerful, some scenes are very scary, literally I feel them in my chest and stomach (inside the dream). I think there is some fear left inside.
In the waking state I have started to keep a journal of emotions and where in the body I feel them and what are the triggers.

Overall this is a great choice of Subs stack and I keep goingā€¦

2 Likes

How is the cross over between emperor and stark working for you?

I feel is a good blend for me.
On the Stark side, people start to praise my qualities and they are looking for my company, so I want to develop this aura for my future clients.
On the Emperor hand, Iā€™ve got new and interesting ideas for my upcoming business project.

3 Likes

How about on the regeneration and elixir hand?

1 Like

My main Regeneration/Elixir goal is very good. I keep my skin clear, although Iā€™ve started to supplement again with Tribulus and Ecdysterone.
Also my upper body is more defined

Elixir and Legacy together might boost the three Majors from my stack, so maybe what I find is a synergy of all fiveā€¦

I still need 8 or 9 hours of sleep to fully feel fresh. I thought I would need less sleep, but maybe this is how is working in the beginning.

2 Likes

And the reconciliation side:

• procrastination
  • fear
  • anger
  • anxiety

If they are intense I take one day off.

2 Likes

I wonder if these are reconciliation symptoms:

• low appetite
  • intense nausea
  • migraine
  • fever
  • dissociation (not connected with the environment, peopleā€¦)

Last week I took three consecutive days off Subs and felt better.

@SaintSovereign @Fire @DarkPhilosopher

1 Like

In my experience if your are massively overdoing it those can be reconciliation symptoms, accept for fever, that is in conjugation with something else. Your stack is quite large, with some very intense titles.
I believe the dissociation is reconciliation from regeneration. as that can be a side effect of being in a ā€˜traumaā€™ state, which regeneration can bring up and have you face to heal. Iā€™ve had something similar stacking regeneration with Emperor Terminus.

This is all my understanding and experience not definitive anything.

Take some time off again perhaps or do stark and emperor on alternating days. Feel better.

2 Likes

Great observation. Thank you !

1 Like

I will slow down a bit, thus I will do a 2 days split:

Day 1:
1 loop x Elixir Ultima
1 loop x Regeneration Q
1 loop x Emperor Q

Day 2:
1 loop x Legacy Ultima
1 loop x Regeneration Q
1 loop x Stark Q

Only in daytime, I will cut the night loops.

I want to thank the producers of these subs for giving me and all of us the surprise of finding the Ultimas in our account download folder :slight_smile:

1 Like