Regeneration, Emperor, Stark, Elixir, Legacy

How is your Journey with Emperor and Stark going?

1 Like

Awesome! Your taking my suggestion :slight_smile: let me know how it goes.

1 Like

It’s very slow, but I can see some changes inside and outside.

Inside:

• not caring what other people would say about my actions or my words (not completely yet :)))
  • having an intense desire to take more action (still dont do it externally :)))
  • a lot of original ideas for business and for training
  • more grounded (I help this with meditation also)
  • the fears are starting to dissolve (also I do lightwork on them) (+ Regeneration )

Outside

• confident presence around people
  • people start turning to me for advice, for validation, for reassurance
  • women…still no nun who wanted to run with me :))) … anyway now I am more aware that if I wanted and if I took action they would say yes for anything I would ask (still dont do it)
2 Likes

I will update after a while. Thank you !

1 Like

After my last update, which is:
Day 1:
1 loop x Elixir Ultima
1 loop x Regeneration Q
1 loop x Emperor Q
Day 2 :
1 loop x Legacy Ultima
1 loop x Regeneration Q
1 loop x Stark Q

… this is something different, no more tiredness, no reconciliation symptoms, more energy during day, more refreshed after night sleep, (my mind: hmmmm is it working anymore?) :)))))… I think less and slower is better with the subs.

@Azriel

2 Likes

awesome! :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

I end this journal here.
I will edit my playlist around StarkQ as my life is changing rapidly and new insights and opportunities arise.

1 Like

So your creating a new playlist and journal focused around Stark?

1 Like

I saw many changes based on what you posted. Are you still going with the elixir ultima and stark?

1 Like

Yes, today I’ve started a new playlist. I haven’t opened a new journal, yet.

I think that the changes based on Elixir/Regeneration/Stark for the past 50 days drove me on this new journey. So they did what I was looking for, a new understanding.

Next I will build around StarkQ, with PowerCanCorruptQ, PrimalQ and GodlikeMasculinity Ultima. They will help me dealing with this new journey where I will be in front of the people, teaching and speaking.

4 Likes

Any changes that you can attritbute to Regeneration and Elixir?

Regeneration, Elixir Ultima, Stark, PCC, Primal, GLM Ultima. Is that your new playlist?

Only these:
StarkQ, with PowerCanCorruptQ, PrimalQ and GodlikeMasculinity Ultima

2 Likes

Let me know how it goes.

I think they helped rewrite some limited beliefs regarding my value.

3 Likes

the first days I will test at daytime and nighttime and some loops variations, then I could open up a new journal

2 Likes

I never envisaged anyone running both stark and emperor they just seem different species that would never ever get along with one another :slight_smile:. I am guessing i was wrong.