Reflections of Apollo

Running Paragon v2

~ Rest Day ~

note: Sleep was still pretty bad. Woke up around 3 times. Will do more loops of Paragon when weekday comes.

I thought Iā€™d be less productive with Stark but nope. Itā€™s supposed to be my rest day and yet I was able to accomplish some of the stuff Iā€™ve been ignoring for a while now. I just did it, like I was on autopilot.

Libido is also through the roof. Khan maybeā€¦ :thinking:

All of a sudden I had the urge to go searching for new gym equipments online, so thatā€™s another surprise.

My mood is pretty good.

2 Likes

@RVconsultant Hey bud, itā€™s been forever since Iā€™ve been called young. You just made my week. Hahaha! :beers:

Running Stark Qv2 now

Edit:
aaand Iā€™m suddenly starving.

Very smooth. Ran 3 loops.

2 Likes

Observations:

• I didnā€™t feel sore muscles unlike EQv2, but I got a compliment on my looks. If this happens more often than normal, then somethingā€™s up.

• Still ate more than usual.

• More social and more jovial, and yet in some ways Iā€™m still reserved.

• More optimistic.

• Headache after a few hours of playing the loop. Could be coincedence, but Iā€™ll just note it here.

• Dehydration. I think Qv2 is probably processing more.

That said my regular routine would still be Qv1, until Iā€™m certain the healing is still the same or perhaps even better. Iā€™m optimistic about Qv2 nevertheless.

Edit:
Happy Easter :partying_face:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve withdrawn two posts that might be better for my private journal. That said, my mind is a bit more clearer today, but will hold off the urge to play any loops. At least I get to have one full day of rest for this week.

1 Like

@Apollo would you please comment more about your brain fog?

Oh it was pretty unpleasant. I already have some attention problems, but with brain fog itā€™s just more difficult. Sometimes I cannot find the exact words to say what I truly mean, I jump around from ideas to ideas, and my memory is pretty bad.

To add, reading a book or something technical is almost impossible when this happens.

Iā€™ve had the same symptoms for some time but they seem to have lessened recently. I didnā€™t change much if ti comes to the number of loops and I keep the same stack.

1 Like

Thank you for elaborating!

@Sub.Zero and @Apollo

Iā€™ve had this too and my guess is my bandwidth is being occupied with the script. If I take 2 to 7 rest days and get lots of sleep, it dissipates.

1 Like
  • immense pain right now from an old condition.

• bad sleep

Day: 12

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

Missing my old stack but I need to stick with this for a longer time. Iā€™m curious to see the results specially of Stark when itā€™s in full effect.

1 Like

Additional observations:

I donā€™t usually talk about the SM in these programs, but I noticed a steady increase in my performance over the months of using EQ and PS.

However, recently with this new stack, Iā€™ve noticed an even stronger increase, so much so I had to note it. A part of me is thinking it could be bloom from my old stack, and I havenā€™t ran Diamond, or any sexual ultimas for a week or so if I remember correctly. I am leaning towards attributing this most excellent result with either Stark or Khan ST1 or both.

I donā€™t know if Khan ST1 has SM, but I think Stark does, and itā€™s pretty strong if that is the case.

2 Likes

Running DR ST3 Qv2 for the first time

Stark observations:

• Temperament is a lot better.
  • I am noticing my enjoyment of music is starting to return.
  • I feel a lot more independent.
  • I still feel very masculine.
  • Not very social today, at least not romantically. I donā€™t want anything to do with that right now.
  • For the first time, I am seriously looking into Emperor Fitness. Not sure if this is Stark or Khan.
  • Calm, centered almost EQ. Is this from my testing of Stark Qv2ā€¦? Iā€™ll re-test next week.
  • Slight brain fog. Not too bad, but not crystal.
  • I am beginning to appreciate Stark even more.
  • A lot more active in the forums.

Khan

• About Khan, Iā€™m just letting it do itā€™s thing. Same loops as Stark, but Iā€™m focusing more on Stark results until Khan fully comes online and makes it presence blatant. That said, thereā€™s a noticeable increase in assertiveness in my personal interactions.
2 Likes

I experienced the same things.

1 Like

Day: 13

Dragon Reborn ST 3

Khan ST 1

StarkQ

Running Stark Qv2 today to re-test

1 Like

I am not sure if thereā€™s a body or physical changes boosted in Qv2, but Iā€™m feeling slimmer in Stark, and I also saw more definition on my abs as I went out of the shower. Itā€™s strange cause I was just overeating last weekā€¦ and junk food at that.

I donā€™t know yet if this was Stark Qv2, or was from my previous testing of EQv2 which I felt some muscle soreness. No such feeling in Stark so far.

Another observation. I donā€™t notice much attraction with Stark, unlike EQ which gets looks and obvious IOIā€™s for sure.

Too early to tell, but Iā€™m noting it in my journal just in case.

3 Likes

I always feel slimmer when running Stark :star_struck: on test runs

1 Like

Oh so there it is. I was thinking, is it just my mind playing tricks on me, or do I like what I see on the mirror? :thinking:

Hahaha! Thanks for the input man, Iā€™ll keep an eye out for more of these effects, Iā€™m running Stark Q2 today. I have a feeling the physical effects of Q2 is amped up.

2 Likes