Reflections of Apollo

At least you notice it… people keep telling me Im slimmer, at least 5 or 6 different people, but I look at the mirror and I see no difference. Even though I do notice pants are looser. :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I said I feel slimmer, I don’t know if I actually get slimmer that quickly lol It could be a self and other perception thing, energy orientation, even phermones for all I know. My sense is with physical shifting tech I always feel it before the change happens in the body.

1 Like

Damn… I like that. I was on a fridge rampage last week :rofl:

Hey you know what? I remember I was complimented the other day. That could be it huh… :thinking:

1 Like

@Apollo @anon2351792 @Azriel

I just did a 5 day fast. I’m down 6 pounds. I was thinking that some would come back as it might be water weight, but no. 6 pounds.

Dudes! That’s over 1 pound a day! How was I burning 3000 to 4000 calories a day?!

Now I look and feel slimmer.

Dr Jason Fung’s books mates!

7 Likes

that’s fantastic ! Congrats on the fast and the shredding.

your brain on subs probably burns 3000 calories alone :smile:

1 Like

And with Qv2 maybe even more!

1 Like

Day: 14

Dragon RebornQv2 ST 3

Khan ST 1

StarkQv2

I noticed I’m having that old annoying feeling of being uncomfortable looking people in the eye. I think this is brought about by intrusive thoughts or OCD. It used to happen from time to time.

In the months of using EQ and PS this has pretty much vanished. I am not sure if I’m just getting acclimated with Stark right now and these intrusive thoughts would vanish again but I’m noting it here for future reference.

To note my equilibrium right now is also not at it’s best. I’ve had some stressful news yesterday, so this might be contributing to that.

I’m observing myself, but I’m chalking these social discomfort up to recon.

I wonder if any of these things might be overwhlem or reconciliation.

I find a few days off really clears up things.

1 Like

Thanks, bud. Yes it could be, or the sudden barrage of new info. I’m combing both ST3 Qv2 and StarkQv2 this time.

Still observing but I’ll keep that in mind in case things escalate and this recon becomes too uncomfortable. So far I can still function normally but I’m noting every changes to serve as a reference when it’s time re-read. Right now, I don’t feel the heaviness of ST2, but I’m somehow reminded of that.

I might go with ElixirU later, it seems like that’s the perfect U in this case, cause I’m refraining from using LBU for this week.

I think I’ve seen a minor result I’d credit Stark today.

There’s this task I do once in a while and I dislike it, cause it’s tedious. Lo and behold I was able to come up with an easier way to do it.

After all these months it just occurred to me.
It was so simple, I don’t know why I didn’t see it before.

1 Like

Definitely Stark,

Also I feel compelled to compliment the title of your journal- it’s so poetic- likely Stark result as well

1 Like

I appreciate that bro

Is Stark Qv2 making you a but depressed. That’s what I’m experiencing now.

Not sure if it’s depression but my mood is definitely lower today. Not sure if the initial high is wearing off or recon.

I’m running both Stark and DR in Qv2.

Btw, hang in there buddy. It’ll pass.

1 Like

I’ve wondered if running “a lot” of loops might spike neurotransmitters or dopamine.

@SaintSovereign @Fire

Day: 15

Dragon RebornQv2 ST 3

Khan ST 1

StarkQv2

I slept very well, almost uninterrupted and I feel well rested. ParagonUv2 for sure.

Hmm… a bit irritated right now. Being shit tested.

I’m freezing this one out. Not worth the trouble.

1 Like

Day: 15

Dragon RebornST 3

Khan ST 1

Stark

Manifested another challenge yestereday. Hey subconcious mind, how about manifesting a Lamborghini instead?

2 Likes

you should be specific, otherwise you met get a Lambo trying to run you over with the challenge manifestation your having!

1 Like