Reflections of Apollo

So it will be beneficial to keep some QV1 and/or Ultima A core for newer people or people still focusing on foundational alpha training.

This is what Iā€™m leaning towards as well. Not unless SC recommends all of us to shift and that itā€™s superior in every way. If itā€™s just quicker results, but lesser healing, I think Iā€™m alright with the current Q. Iā€™ve seen steady growth. There will still be a Q+ slated for this year if I am not mistaken?

That said, Iā€™ll still pepper some tests of the new Qv2 versions, just like I tested EQ. When I ran it, it was pretty smooth.

1 Like

Just like Hermit, my sleep is bad with Stark. Though this time it seems Paragon is helping me in that regard.

I still woke up, around 3 times, but I was able to get back to sleep just as quick.

On EQ and PS plus Paragon, my sleep was deep, and uninterrupted.

Observing further.

Oh, so itā€™s Stark doing this to meā€¦

Itā€™s improved but still. It may get resolved by itself over time. I hope.

Ah you too? Stark it is then. I hope we get acclimated soon. Try it with Paragon in case you have an extra room, see if that helps with your sleep.

1 Like

Btw I was reading your journal earlier and you may have mentioned this. Seems Iā€™m having some mental fog as well, and my memory is pretty bad. Good thing weekend is on the horizon.

1 Like

No worries, I didnā€™t mention that since Iā€™ve had this kind of experiences in the past (some other producerā€™s stuff). Besides, itā€™s getting better, maybe because Iā€™ve decreased the exposure. Hope youā€™ll get better soon. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you again for the research!

2 Likes

That would be a question for @SaintSovereign or @Fire.

Did your immigration thing get resolved?

Yes, it did. Thank you. Now Iā€™m heading to the south of the country to enjoy the sea! :slight_smile:

@Apollo how many loops per day do you play? Iā€™ve changed my strategy to running one loop every twelve hours and weā€™re going to see how it goes. People reported running 1-2 loops a day and getting excellent results, I ran Stark a couple of months ago at one loop a day for three-four days and got nice results too, so now, after getting Qv2 my strategy seems to make some sense. Shall see, shall see.

1 Like

1 loop per sub or just 1 loop every 12 hours?

One loop every twelve hours, so two loops a day in total. Yesterday I ran one loop of Stark in the morning and one loop of RM in the evening. Today I ran one loop of the Alchemist in the morning and I might run one loop of RebirthU in the evening depending on the feel. I run four subs in total. Iā€™m going to stick to it for some time and see how it works for me. @Lion played 1-2 loops a day and of excellent results:

and that was before V2 was released.

3 Likes

Indeed Iā€™m looking forward to how Qv2 changes our routine as well. Iā€™m okay to stay with Qv1, but Qv2 could be promising.

An idea, but I might be able to squeeze in 1x PCC in Qv2 format, since itā€™s lighter. Iā€™ll test it when it arrives.

3x loops of Q each, then an Ultima or two for the day is my routine.

I love the idea of this - so you switch stacks every other day. Excited to hear how this goes.

Iā€™ve been doing something similar- 1 loop every 10-12 hours later. Then last two weeks I added in a third loop of another sub 2 x a week- so 2 days I do 1 loop every six hours, and lately Iā€™m doing the third loop daily -building up this way has made a huge difference.

2 Likes

Quite a lot but itā€™s the old Q. Ultima V2 is 2-3 times more potent than V1 so it may be the case if it comes to Qv2 so playing one loop only every other day may be a plausible idea. Hermit ran one loop of RM and felt it for around three daysā€¦ It would be great if my routine occurred to be effective. Two loops a day sounds pretty cool to me. No night listening! Yey!

1 Like

You may need to go back to the initial level due to the new technology. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: Hopefully.

I donā€™t like playing lots of loops besides we should give our subconscious some room for processing the data. I have no choice anyway since running six loops per night makes me really exhausted and fast.

2 Likes

could have fooled me :hugs:

Iā€™m just running customs- and DR- Iā€™ll add DR V2 when available and play it slow-Iā€™m a little wary of the power of V2. I took 5 days after RM - and had the worst recon of my life, at the time I thought it was just a large buffering cause of the amount of time off, but in retrospect I think it was both the content of RM and that new tech.

2 Likes

Going to refrain from using LBU for a week just to see my demeanor and my interactions with this new stack.

I wonder if Stark also has a fitness module like EQ.

Slight mental fog. Going to refrain from using PS:IR, LBU or maybe even Diamond until I see how my demeanor changes and interactions go. I was thinking of only excluding LBU at first, but I suppose if I really wanted to find out, Iā€™m going to need to be a little bit more stringent.

So far I think DR ST3 has some feel good in it. I cannot attribute the goodfeels Iā€™m experiencing with Khan or Stark, I only took a short break from those two and itā€™s unlikely Iā€™m getting this initial euphoria from there.

I only hope this a taste of whatā€™s to come for ST3, and it gets better from here.

2 Likes