Reflections of Apollo

Feeling a bit better, how could I forget the number 1 on the recon checklist, dehydration. Thanks buddy @Simon

Running ElixirU right now. For some reason I feel like I have a lovebomb hang over…

3 Likes

Day 11

Dragon Reborn ST 1

EQ

PS

1 Like

Feeling so much better today than yesterday… what the actual f… happened there…

Today:

I was able to do my routine today, so far I haven’t missed a day. No laziness to work out, I’m avoiding cheat meals and I haven’t had a cigarette since November. Good times.

Edit: I’m on a laughtrip right now. Hmm, but it’s been 2-3 days since I’ve played lovebomb…

2 Likes

It’s because of your comradery with myself and @Sub.Zero

2 Likes

My reply was the most recent

3 Likes

You’re damn right! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nothing better than comradery. Thanks fellas. :fist_right:

2 Likes

Day 12

Dragon Reborn ST 1

EQ

PS

1 Like

I’m feeling it again, like I don’t want to talk. My phone is buzzing with messages and I don’t have the motivation to say anything. Recon from RichU? or just recon from everything? Not sure.

2 Likes

@Apollo You’re just a popular guy.

1 Like

Yeah… among bill collectors :rofl:

How are you holding up?

2 Likes

Doing better. Learning to find outlets for this crazy nervous energy and boredom I feel. Went for a 3.54km walk earlier

Every time I see your name I think of Battlestar Galactica

2 Likes

I did bill collections for a couple of years. Weird gig

2 Likes

Glad to hear you’re feeling better. Not sure if it’s still some left over from the lovebomb, but do you know that feeling when you just want to hide away from the world?

It’s a crappy feeling to have on a weekday and I need to be out there. Damn…

But don’t let me be a Debbie downer, this will pass. This happens. I’ll probably play some elixir later or sanguine.

3 Likes

RichU manifestations. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It says on the salespage…

“as your wealth rises and status becomes higher and higher, you WILL see all kinds of thieves, scammers and haters trying to grab at your success”

:smile:

3 Likes

Bahahaha! Holy sh… :laughing:

1 Like

I can’t wait!.. For the hate!

2 Likes

The only time my mood has been effected negatively on this forum was when @James
came to my astrology thread to say what bs astrology was :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

That was like a lifetime again (:purple_heart::sunglasses:@James)

2 Likes

**Day **

Dragon Reborn ST 1

EQ

PS

I think I’ll skip the numbering for today. I mean I’m not superstitious, but I’m a little stitious.

I skipped the day numbering today so it’s a thing

1 Like