Reflections of Apollo

Hey man, I’m shifting to DR ST2 starting next week. Cause f* it, I live on the wild side. ST2 huraah :fist_right: :muscle:

2 Likes

Rest day

Thinking twice about going to ST2… maybe a couple of weeks more to make two months. I started last Dec 9… what the heck… not so wild after all.

1 Like

Sometimes being boring is a good thing. Contrary to my appearance I am not a wild man , live in the woods or a cave , and I don’t drink .

2 Likes

Same here pal. I don’t drink either. I don’t like the taste of alcohol.

Boring is sometimes a luxury to be honest. I remember years ago, people around me have been so bored by the monotony, and then 2020 happened. wildcard bitches of a year.

2 Likes

Changed my mind. I’m running one loop of RichU.

@James

Let’s be rich, brother :muscle:

2 Likes

I plan on running it right after I purchase it when my
pay check gets deposited. Still waiting on that
Nothing means more to me right now than having FU Money

3 Likes

It’s been sometime since I was seriously tempted to grab a cigarette. Not going to, but damned recon…

1 Like

I just remembered, the synchronicity is hilarious. After 1 loop of RichU, I just got awarded “afficionado”

Last time was “crazy in love” after my first loop of lovebomb.

I’m beginning to suspect this forum is sentient.

3 Likes

Remove that smoker from your profile pic. :smile:

3 Likes

Haha you read my mind…

My number 1 deterent is the smell. As soon as my mind remembers how it smells, I balk.

I don’t drink, and I don’ smoke. You know what I need? A vice. Now what should I get into… :thinking:

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be my rest day today, but I don’t know, I feel need to listen to something.

Regen + Elix + Sanguine

1 Like

Custom Subs. :smile:

2 Likes

I already hate you.

:laughing:

2 Likes

@pacman @Azriel Sounds like you two need to run multiple loops of Love Bomb

1 Like

Nothing on rest day you will benefits even greater by not doing it, keep busy on rest day but no subs what so ever

1 Like

Like you and @James, I don’t drink liquor either. Nor do I smoke. Tried them both and don’t like the taste. Talking about “taste”, I love the taste of food and women lol. Now there’s some serious vices :grin:

EDIT: Looking forward to your RICH experiences

3 Likes

You and me both, jave to make 2 carzy custom to help with both of these at the end of this year

2 Likes

Now that’s an idea. Customs to have infinite amount of food and women while at the same time subtracting the weight and multiplying the cum lol

2 Likes

I’m actually through the wealth subs and Dragon Reborn to curb the unnecessary expenditures and desires so I might set aside no less than one tenth of what I earn for investing

4 Likes

Day 14

Dragon Reborn ST 1

EQ

PS

1 Like