Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

Itā€™ll definitely help in losing unserving social habits.

1 Like

Thanks bro, Iā€™m anxious to see how itā€™ll play out :smiling_imp:

Yeah thatā€™s kind the vibe I was going for. Iā€™m probably going to run this with Wanted and perhaps something else. Should be quite the ride :crazy_face:

Thatā€™s the spirit :blush:

Also Iā€™m gonna steal this lineup for researchā€¦ purposes.

The custom looks really awesome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m creating a custom with similar modules :laughing:

3 Likes

By all means, I wonā€™t hold it against you :wink:

Thanks bro!

1 Like

My friend told me that his girlfriend had a dream about me the other night. In the dream I was dating one of her friends and she said it was a really positive dream.

Whatā€™s strange is I had a dream about her a few days ago, and something similar happened in my dream.

She did say she was going to hook me up with one of her friendsā€¦ makes you wonder :thinking:

3 Likes

Iā€™m having trouble making a final decision on my custom. I think I should really narrow down what exactly I want to achieve with this custom.

For one. I canā€™t decide whether to use Stark core or Daredevil and Iā€™m also interested in some other modules like Deus, Ego Adsum, Alpha Body Language and Perfect Style and smell.

I also need to take into account what other program Iā€™ll run alongside this custom + Wanted.

Iā€™m going to make a few hypothetical customs and go from there.

Know what, on second thought. Iā€™ll use Daredevils core and remove true social. I donā€™t see any reason to include them both.

2 Likes
  1. Stark core
  2. Daredevil Core
  3. Lion IV
  4. Iron Frame
  5. Rogue (maybe?)
  6. Dragons tongue
  7. Story teller
  8. Song of joy
  9. Emperors voice
  10. Furious accent
  11. Lifeblood fable
  12. Invincible presence
  13. Ethereal presence
  14. Entranced
  15. Elegance
  16. Dominion
  17. Mosaic

Iā€™ve made 6 hypothetical customs and these seem to be the common modules amongst almost all of them.

I need to decide what Iā€™ll run as my third program. I think that will make it much easier to choose these last 3 to 4 modules.

1 Like
  1. Stark Core
  2. Daredevil
  3. Lion IV
  4. Dominion
  5. Iron frame
  6. Rogue
  7. Dragons tongue
  8. Story teller
  9. Song of joy
  10. Emperorā€™s voice
  11. Attachment destroyer
  12. Way of understanding
  13. Furious accent
  14. Lifeblood fable
  15. Invincible presence
  16. Ethereal presence
  17. Entranced
  18. Elegance
  19. Ego Adsum
  20. Mosaic

I think this is the final draft. Only issue is I want to have Deus, Yggdrasil or Jupiter in here somewhere. Just to throw in something for manifestation/ result enhancement.

I would remove Ego adsum, but Iā€™m a total space cadet and I overthink way too much. On top of that I day dream a lot, a little too much to be honest. I think this module is vital to balance out my neurotic tendencies.

Hey man, try taking a look at the foundation.

1 Like

Good one! I like this module

Tried 7 mins of Wanted on Sunday and 7 mins of Stark Yesterday. Iā€™m really surprised, itā€™s very smooth. Reminds me of the Ultimas. Both days I woke up with zero recon and I was totally in the zone.

Iā€™m more charismatic, more coquettish, more social. I find myself coming up with witty remarks on spot with zero forethought.

I might continue with this for now.

3 Likes

I do want to mention a little something about Wanted.

My strength has gone through the roof. And itā€™s been going up consistently from week to week.

Back on February 12, I logged that I did:

Flat dumbbell press 70ā€™s x 8 reps

On March 26, I did:

Flat dumbbell press - 70ā€™s x 13 reps (up 3 reps since march 16th and up 5 since feb 12th)

On April 9, I did:

Flat dumbbell press 80ā€™s x 7 reps

Thatā€™s just one of my lifts but itā€™s consistent across the board. Iā€™m getting stronger and stronger

Wantedā€™s also got me looking diced:

3 Likes

Itā€™s like all my problems from all areas the different areas of my life are coming to the forefront and I canā€™t tackle them all at once.

I donā€™t even know where to start

1 Like

Lately Iā€™ve become extremely discontent with my life. Itā€™s actually getting uncomfortable, and as painful as it is. I know itā€™s going to propel me forward. If I continued to be content with my life as it is now, I would never change. So I think this is essential. I really think Stark is encouraging me to start making some changes. What changes? Well I have some ideasā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m having horrible anxiety right now

What the actual fuck, I literally canā€™t even finish my coffee right now.

F this, Iā€™m running Regen, Elixir and true social

This kind of anxiety caused me to stop working for a year. So experiencing it with this much intensity is very concerning.

Worst part is I have no clue whatā€™s causing it.

You are playing two heavy hitting healing subs, and thatā€™s probably why it brings out all these emotions for you to be aware of and to let go of. It will get betterā€¦ What I used to do when this happened to me during DR was to take long walks and just activate my body as much as I could.

3 Likes