Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

You can also try Sanguine, which is supposed to help against anxiety.

2 Likes

No no, I havenā€™t ran Regeneration or Elixir yet. I was just saying Iā€™m going to run them Asap. Iā€™ll probably take a few days to washout first.

Yeah this sounds very helpful, I was out having breakfast with my friend and I suddenly got hit with major anxiety. I found it hard to sit still, I just wanted to get up and run away.

Yes, I think Iā€™ll give it a try

1 Like

Iā€™m going to start fighting.

Muai Thai

I need something new in my life

3 Likes

Paging @Matalexander305 Report please.

Report onā€¦?

Any updates.

Muai Thai.

Anything you wanted or needed new in your life.

The number one thing holding me back right now is my lack of mobility. I need a car. Iā€™m 22, and itā€™s time I get one. I need my independence. Iā€™m going to sign up for a Muay Thai gym, but I need that car first. So in the next 1-2 weeks, Iā€™m getting a car.

Regarding the emotional turbulence that Iā€™ve been experiencing, Iā€™ve been contemplating switching up my stack. On the one hand, I feel that this emotional turbulence is a sign that the subs are working and that I should keep pushing forward with it.
(Stark, Wanted and True Social)

But, the social anxiety Iā€™ve been experiencing this week is nothing to sweep under the rug. Itā€™s genuinely concerning. I canā€™t think of any external factor that could cause this. And experiencing it again made me realize that I canā€™t live with it. Itā€™s been silently destroying my life for the last five years and Iā€™m tired of it.

So Iā€™m thinking of running a new stack:

Regeneration, Limit destroyer and True social
Or
Regeneration, True social and Ascended mogul
Maybe even
Regeneration, Elixir and True Social

Iā€™ve considered DR but thatā€™s a big commitment. Iā€™m not sure Iā€™m ready for that. Sounds like a recipe for summertime sadness :upside_down_face:

How about doing a cycle of Elixir and Sanguine?

@RVconsultant

Just Elixir and Sanguine? No regen, no True social?

Whatā€™s the thought process behind that? :thinking:

I had the exact same emotional turbulence and social anxiety as you when I was running Wanted but I think it would be best to keep Stark in your stack since I believe itā€™s really going to help you with your future.

1 Like

No need to have true social if you have Stark to be honest tho. Since Starks archetype is very focused on the social aspects.

2 Likes

Elixir seems to me to be more gentle than Regeneration. Sanguine might help keep you calm.

2 Likes

Gotcha, thank you @RVconsultant

1 Like

Funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing.

Damn really? Cause Iā€™m running wanted right now. Maybe thatā€™s whatā€™s causing it :thinking:

Thanks man, I think I will keep it. That was my other dilemma with switching up my stack. I donā€™t want to stop the progress I was making, especially with Stark.

Yeah in that case definitely keep Stark.

My theory to why Wanted is giving us the behaviour weā€™re experiencing is because itā€™s healing us which is why we experience emotional turbulence and social anxiety. Wanted is good when you withstand running it long term but what I noticed when I ran Wanted for some time is that it just doesnā€™t gel with me well. Like I get amazing external results with it but the internal effects are get are just not me which is why I dropped it and kept Stark as itā€™s the archetype I am and the one I want to except at becoming.

Facts, I want to run Wanted again, but I think there are certain aspects of my personality that need healing/ developing before I can fully embody the Wanted archetype.

While running Wanted, there were times Iā€™d start daydreaming about my ideal self. And that ideal ā€œWanted selfā€ had many more attributes than simply good looks. Ironically enough, since stunning Wanted, Iā€™ve become repulsed by the idea of a girl only like me for my looks.

So for me, Wanted is an ā€œIcing on the cakeā€ kind of sub. One that Iā€™ll save for later, once Iā€™ve put in the real work.

1 Like

Itā€™s crazy to be believe we have similar experiencesšŸ˜‚ Yeah I agree when I dream I become what I see as a Wanted (Usually someone sleeping with the most beautiful of girls without doing anything cough cough giga chad). One thing I have learn with Wanted tho after something it is trying to chase a girl is quite boring so now instead I let them come to me which seems to work sometimes. With Wanted I think I might run it again in the later stages of my life once I have the wealth, power and looks that I want (Or might just go for PS instead).

1 Like

Exactly, theirs a saying that goes along the lines of ā€œNever chase women, chase success and the women will chase youā€.

And thatā€™s my philosophy, once you have everything together, youā€™ll find more and more women perusing you, not only that but theyā€™ll be of higher quality too.

Girl game is easy, just be hot and not super annoying.

For men, we need Money, Status, power, looks, physical strength, brains, charisma, leadership etc.

So it makes sense that to become a ā€œWanted manā€, we have to develop all these other traits.