Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

I am once again The Chosen one.

My charismaā€™s back, my wit is back, Iā€™m radiating positivity, and I feel angelic. Itā€™s like Iā€™m walking around with a halo everywhere I go.

But, deep beneath this ethereal presence lies my Wanted side. Heā€™s in the early stages of development, but he has been re-awoken. I found myself in a bit of a devious mood today. Poking fun at my co-workers, coquettish behaviour with a few girls from work (including mine :innocent:)

So yeah, things seem to be turning back around. My optimism has returned.

2 Likes

Since I am running Wanted, and I do workout regularlyā€¦ Iā€™m going to post some before pics.

Iā€™m very eager to see how this physical shifting tech manifests.

The following pics were taken between November 2021- now.

2 Likes

Ok Iā€™m feeling really feeling Wanted now. I think the Auraā€™s been activated

Today was decent. I actually talked a bit with my girl today. I caught her staring at me a few times too.

Iā€™m starting to think sheā€™s just depressed. She shows all the signs, yet here I am thinking she doesnā€™t like me anymore.

Itā€™s hard to know what to do. Ignoring her in person didnā€™t do all that much. I still havenā€™t texted her, and I still refuse to double text her too.

Maybe Iā€™ll find ways to charm her a bit more at work. Make her laugh, idk something. I gotta get her talking cause I canā€™t stand these feelings of uncertainty. Iā€™m a very confrontational person, and sheā€™s just the total opposite.

Ugh, so frustrating. I can tell by how she looks at me that sheā€™s still into me. But something is bugging her, and I gotta figure it out.

Talk is so cheap. I used to say things like, ā€œIf she leaves you on read, kick her to the curb. If sheā€™s got tats or too many piercings, itā€™s a red flag. If sheā€™s got emotional issues, just run awayā€”etc., Etc, Etc.

Then I meet this girlā€¦ and all of thatā€™s out the window. Most others girls, yeahā€¦ I probably would walk out on.

But I canā€™t with this one. There is something unique about our connection, and I canā€™t put my thumb on it. Itā€™s unlike any other girl Iā€™ve ever dated. She almost reminds me of a younger version of me. We have so many commonalities itā€™s weird.

On paper, this girl is not my type at all. But I canā€™t help but be attracted to her.

I keep worrying that somehow Iā€™m going to mess up, and she will lose attraction for me. (Past relationship traumas) But Iā€™m starting to think thatā€™s not going to be the case with her, despite these uncertain times. I believe theirs something genuinely beautiful about our connection, and I think this may last. Forever? Well, I wonā€™t get ahead of myself, but something is telling me this one is here to stay awhile.

Maybe Iā€™m just crazy; who knows.

Iā€™ll let Heartsong do its thing in the meantime

4 Likes

F*ck Iā€™m sexy. Iā€™m about to doze off to sleep and Iā€™m just looking in the mirror admiring my body :joy: :sweat_smile:

I donā€™t believe Wanted physical shifting is already at work but my perception of myself has absolutely changed.

Got an intuitive nudge to play Stark this morning.

Ask much as I wanted to complete the full 21 days with Heartsong. It doesnā€™t make sense to run it 3 more times then swap it to Stark without another washout.

When the times right, Heartsong will return.

Now itā€™s Starkā€™s time to shine.

1 Like

I feel euphoric. I think Iā€™m gonna like this stack.

Chosen, Stark, Wanted

2 Likes

Reading a few journals it seems that the combination of Chosen + Stark is really very good choice.

1 Like

Iā€™m p*ssed off. My girl walked by me this morning and didnā€™t even say a wordā€¦ Like wtf. Maybe Iā€™m just being dramatic, maybe this is just recon but Iā€™m mad.

Oh well, guess itā€™s back to ignoring her

Idk what to do anymore. Do I confront her about everything? Am I just over reacting? Do I just keep waiting?

(This is my entry from Friday)

I randomly thought about this song this morning before leaving for work.

And thatā€™s when it hit me; Iā€™m not the problem. In all my past relationships, I always felt like something was wrong with me. That I did something to make them not like me. And Iā€™m starting to realize Iā€™m just projecting this onto her.

I experienced a strong bout of depression a few years back and I wouldā€™ve probably behaved the same way as her. Dryness, very quiet, etc. When I was going through it, the idea of someone thinking Iā€™m not being there for them, or Iā€™m not doing enough for them wouldā€™ve been insulting. ā€œYou have no idea what Iā€™m going through, how dare you put that on meā€ is what Iā€™d be thinking.

Iā€™d probably wouldā€™ve acted real dry with them then. So from this perspective, I understand her. But I donā€™t understand exactly what sheā€™s going though and that I want to know.

Iā€™ve done nothing to make her not like me; Iā€™m still the same guy she met a month ago. So Iā€™m good.

But her? I donā€™t think so. She seems depressed and lacks enthusiasm. Her demeanour isnā€™t the same as a month ago, and here I am, thinking itā€™s because of me. Well, itā€™s not. I think itā€™s just this job, and perhaps her living situation.

I would let her know whatā€™s been on my mind today, but she didnā€™t show up for work. So, Iā€™m just going to get over my pettiness and text her tonight.

I cannot operate from uncertainty.

1 Like

So I texted her.

And itā€™s exactly what I thought. Sheā€™s depressed. Says things moved way to fast with us and sheā€™s not in the right mindset for it. So Iā€™m gonna give her some space.

Iā€™m honestly relieved, I was so worried that I was the problem. But no. Everythingā€™s fine.

Theirs no bad blood between us, she just needs to sort herself out.

So, Iā€™m optimistic. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Now that I have some clarity, Iā€™m excited about the future.

Iā€™m getting a car soon, and Iā€™ve decided to buy a Mustang :sunglasses: Iā€™ve always wanted one, and I can afford it. So why not? Youā€™re only young once :crazy_face:

But Iā€™m torn now, I can either go with a newer model, or I can go with a slightly older 2014-2015 and get a convertible. Either way, this is going to be fun.

Iā€™ve been through a lot of sh!t in my life, and getting this car would be a dream come true. Itā€™s amazing to see how far Iā€™ve come.

So what else is new? Since beginning my new stack (Wanted, Chosen and Stark), Iā€™ve noticed Iā€™m a lot more social. Iā€™m more present now, I donā€™t overthink as much, and Iā€™m starting to feel that Wanted nonchalance. Iā€™ve also noticed that Iā€™m a lot more charismatic lately, and Iā€™m a lot more positive than I was in the last few weeks.

Even though Wantedā€™s physical shifting is only beginning to work itā€™s magic, I feel a lot more attractive. From my body language to my demeanour and even the way I talk. I just feel sexy all the time.

Iā€™ve also started taking Ashwagandha.
(Ksm-66 form)
I havenā€™t taken it in years, but after stumbling upon a video about it, I decided to hop back on it. I forgot how much I loved this stuff. Itā€™s like mindfulness in a pill. I feel so relaxed after taking it, like no anxiety, totally chilled out, yet Iā€™m not drowsy. It also helps in the gym. That I know for a fact. Back when I was taking 1200-1800 mg a day, not only was I in the best shape of my life, but I was hella strong too.

6 Likes

Ok, my abs look amazing and yet Iā€™ve only trained them once in the last two weeks. Best of all, I donā€™t have a specific training regime. My workouts have been entirely random lately. Best of all, I donā€™t even count macros, and Iā€™ve only been training twice a week.

So once I get this car, Iā€™m going all in. Iā€™m going to follow a program to a T. Gonna do meal prep, going to start training 4-5 days a week. By summertime, I expect to be in the best shape of my life.

Now my only dilemma isā€¦ I want to start training Muay Thai. Iā€™m serious about it too. I want to get in the ring, do tournaments, the whole 9 yards. I need competition in my life. So, Iā€˜ve got a bit of a dilemma.

I want to go all-in on fighting, but I also want to look like a Greek god this summer. Muay Thai will certainly get me shredded, but I want to put on some lean muscle.

Yeah, I changed my mind. Girl, I was seeingā€¦ just saw her TikTok.

Letā€™s say theirs a lot of red flagsā€¦

Iā€™m done; maybe Heartsong was working itā€™s magic in unexpected ways

2 Likes

Iā€™m starting to think I need to run something to cover sexual dominance.

Iā€™m not as experienced with sex as Iā€™d like to be, and I want to be a sex god.

Makes me think I should run sex mastery. Maybe even Khan.

Who knows. I donā€™t want to switch things up too soon, but I know itā€™s something I gotta work on.

If I decide to run it, Chosenā€™s gotta go. Wanted, Stark and Sex Mastery would be the stack.

Ok wantedā€™s working fast.

My torso is looking real nice, my lower abs never showed much in the past. But now theyā€™re becoming alot more visible.

Also, my face looks real handsome. Jawline looks a bit more defined, and overall theirs a more masculine look to it.

Iā€™m also feeling super horny. Like Iā€™m a aggressive and animalistic way. Too bad theirs no girls around right now. Tonight would be a good night to go out.

But Iā€™ve never gone out by myself. Iā€™d be way nervous and awkward. F*ck I got a lot of work to do :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Im also really feeling that Wanted nonchalance. I just feel real chill and cool everywhere I go.

But yet, Iā€™ve been real introverted lately. Maybe recon, maybe itā€™s the breakup.

3 Likes