Reclaiming my power - A Journal by MatAlexander305

@Deadpool Iā€™m finding him a girlfriend (Donā€™t tell him but sheā€™s going to be 7ft)

1 Like

Pt 3

Also, the girl was starring at me and said ā€œI just might have to f*ck youā€. Like just blurted it out in front of everyone all nonchalantly :joy:

I said ā€œYou might wanna buy me a drink firstā€. I smirked and looked away.

She had two other ā€œmale friendsā€ there. They were dripped out in Gucci, nice jewelry, drinking Hennessy neat. Cool guys. They asked me and my friends if we had girl friends, we all said no; and then I added: ā€œBro weā€™re all for the streets here, not gonna lie to youā€.

Everyone just bursted out laughingšŸ¤£

I didnā€™t think it was that funny but they loved it. ā€œYo I like this guy, whatā€™s your name again?ā€.

So all the modules in my custom are clearly working. (Stark, True social, Song of joy etc.)

1 Like

Iā€™ll take a runway model ting any day of the week. As long as sheā€™s super hot, I donā€™t mind a lil jack and the beanstock action :smirk:

1 Like

Who said it was a model or a she in the first place? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Pt 4

We decide to leave and go clubbing, we go to the first place. Pay $10 to get in, and suddenly the girls were goneā€¦

We looked out on the patio, and they were no where to be found. So we go in, have a drink and come out. Then we see them in line for another club across the street. We go over, the girls get in for free and we end up having to pay $30 entry fee. Luckily we all knew the bouncer, so he let us skip the line. So we get inside, and the girls are nowhere to be found againā€¦

We think wtf, we just paid $40 to get into two clubs in the span of 15 minutes, all the clubs close in 90 minutes and these girls keep disappearing on us. Wtf is happening.

Finally I found one outside. She seemed very stressed, I asked her whatā€™s wrong? She said she didnā€™t feel good. Asked me to grab her water. I went back in, grabbed a bottle of water gave it to her.
ā€œYou bought me this?

ā€œOfc, why wouldnā€™t I?ā€

ā€œAwh thank youā€

She hugged me, I asked her whatā€™s wrong. She said her abusive boyfriend was harassing her. Supposedly this man threatened to kill her, he would physically assault her etc. Terrible stuff, but she was clearly still obsessed with him. She had this weird dilemma of ā€œshould I stay or should I goā€. She wanted to get back with him, and then sheā€™d snap out of it. It was very strange to me, but I guess thatā€™s what happens to these victims :confused:

1 Like

Pt 5

So she sees her boyfriend, almost goes up to him. And before she did, her other friend (one that always compliments me) grabs her by the hand and drags her away. They yelled ā€œweā€™re going home, sorry boysā€.

Then here we are, the three boys with the abusive boyfriend and his other friend. Wanna know whatā€™s really f*cked up? The other friend of this abusive man, dated the girlfriend of the guy I was with. And he was abusive towards her tooā€¦ I mean he had a teardrop tattoo, Iā€™m not shocked.

First impression of the abusive dude (1st one I mentioned), very predatory. You could just feel it. He had this internal rage you could feel from a mile away, he was drunk and his blood was boiling. He was good looking, dressed well, nice watch, nice chain. I could see why this girl was still obsessed with him. Now he was very respectful to me, as was I with him. Power respects power. But my friendā€¦? I could tell he thought he was a clown. My friend even uttered something about the toxic manā€™s ex. And he immediately got mad and super aggressive. I forgot what he said exactly but he responded ā€œWere we talking to you, shut up and get the fuck out of here manā€.

Pt 6

It was a weird power dynamic.

Iā€™m wondering why these guys showed me respect and not my friends. Then I realized what it was. Iā€™m a very objective person, Iā€™m not usually one to take sides or have super strong concrete opinions. There is always 3 sides to a storyā€¦ Person Aā€™s recount, Person Bā€™s recount, and the actually truth.

Very often, Iā€™m not one to take a sides. (At least openly). I very often find myself seeing validity in both peopleā€™s views. I can empathize with both parties and genuinely make them FEEL heard, understood. Thatā€™s what I did to this man. I saw an overwhelmed man, he vented; I listened and made him feel heard and understood. But I didnā€™t do it from a place of weakness or that of submissionā€¦ it was that of strength. Almost like I was lending a helping hand.

My custom (modules like Stark, TS, Manipulus, Lion IV, Dominion, Invincible Presence really helped there) and Wanted; were definitely useful in that scenario. Ohh and my resting you know what face. That was very useful.

I just find it strange that dangerous men often show me respect. (Even though Iā€™m like 5ā€™7)

Itā€™s kind of always been that way. I used to hang with sketchy people back in the day, and the criminals, drug dealers, abusers would often show me respect and would take a liking to me. Iā€™m not evil like themā€¦ so I wonder what gives? :thinking:

4 Likes

I find it funny that your finally happy that you listened to me and put Wanted :slight_smile:

1 Like

But donā€™t worry itā€™s probably Stark working and who you are. Iā€™ve had the same thing which is funny because the people that respect me and like are far from the person I am. What do I mean that?

So I would consider myself an extrovert, whoā€™s doing well for himself, trains and has a decent diet and basically a good 20s lifestyle but funny thing is the people I know (You know this more then me people I know and friends are different things to me) are usual the types who would beat you up if you tried something funny, have tattoos, do stuff on the side (Ikyk) and etc. Like I have two people Iā€™m colleagues with who are 6ā€™7 but love me and respect me even though Iā€™m 5ā€™10. It goes to the point that if I wanted someone beat up all I had to do is ask (Obviously I would never ever do that, Iā€™m nice guy and it takes a lot to even have me thinking about that and also not an aggressive person).

Even with guys I just met, Iā€™m always nice to them no matter who they are, what they do, how tall their, etc. I believe everyone should be treated with respect and maybe thatā€™s why I get it back.

3 Likes

Iā€™m ecstatic, itā€™s my favourite sub by far.

Sometimes we just need a little guidance thatā€™s all :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I think it really just comes down to this. Ofc being fit, well dressed, masculine, dominant etc are all traits that will help. But in general, if you show someone respect, they will show it back.

I donā€™t wanna say my friend disrespected the guy, but he poured gasoline on a flaming hot fire. And that was foolish of him. He shouldā€™ve read between the lines, he should have realized that saying what he said wasnā€™t condusive to our cause nor theirs.

(I should give him PCC) :roll_eyes:

Also brings me back to a story from 2 years ago which I will talk about:

So once a upon a time, I was at a party that friend A invited me to, letā€™s say by the time I came there their was 10 guys, 5 girls and even thought it was a bit of a sausage fest. The party was in a beautiful appartement on the top floor so I was like why not invite some girls considering I know a lot might as well spice up this party and so I did. I invited this one girl who invited her whole group of girls so I think by now itā€™s 10 guys and like 12 girls (Better then before). Anyway so this girl that I just met was there and met and her starting talking we go to the elevator and come back and the girl I invited brought guy friends I donā€™t mind nor do I ever mind if there chill and I was super nice to them and told them to have fun also one of the guys from the other group I knew but wasnā€™t very close with so anyway I go down to the lobby again to get some fresh air and go back and thereā€™s a whole ass fight the guy who made the party vs the dangerous guys who broke one of the guys noses but hereā€™s the kicker. I was the one who stopped the fight from continue and no one beat me up and they even invited me to a party at another house afterwards because they like me that much :joy: Now why is that?

Simple, most of the guys their weā€™re a bit too aggressive to the new guys that came to the party and in a way didnā€™t want them to be there. I thought that was dumb, I treated everyone with the same level respect and made sure everyone had fun no matter who they are I didnā€™t care so maybe thatā€™s why I didnā€™t get beat up that night (And this isnā€™t like a 2 vs 2 fight, nono this is a whole ass 9 vs 9 fight where I was no joke the only guy who didnā€™t get beat up that night). Anyway, I just left after and a girl I knew liked me took my hand and looked into my soul and then hooked up with me, end of story lol. I find out later on the next night that the new guys thanked me for the party and apologize to me for what happened :joy:. I mean I donā€™t mind the compliment but itā€™s really the other dudes who should of received this lol.

Moral of the story, respect everyone, make sure or try to make sure everyone has fun and you wonā€™t get your butt whooped.

3 Likes

Pt 7

After that, we went to a popular pub. Itā€™s only $5 to get in and itā€™s always good vibes there. We went in, had two drinks and went to the dance floor. My friend started flirting with this beautiful Korean girl, I was bit jealous ngl. She was my type, but he claimed her very early on. So fair game. Her friends werenā€™t that attractive, and their was one guy there who was gay. I think he had a thing for me lol.

Anyways we all danced together, then left the place. We all went to grab food, walked down to their airbnb and partied there for the rest of the night. They had a BOATLOAD of alcohol, so when they offered me anything I wanted, I went straight for the ciroc. We played wii sports, man talk about nostalgic hahah :rofl:

5am rolled around, we finally called an Uber but this was no ordinary Uberā€¦

We got in, made small talk with the driver and then we realized, in his passenger seatā€¦ he had shisha set up. It was burning and everything. We asked if we could hit it, he said yes. So the whole way home we just smoked shisha and played our music on aux :rofl::rofl::rofl:

You best believe we gave him a 5 star rating, Iā€™d give him 10 if I could. We had a ball ahahaha.

So weird night, but fun nevertheless.

2 Likes

Pretty much :joy::joy:

Good story

1 Like

There has to be foreplay that is for sure.

1 Like

I have a strange issue, every time I see this girl and she compliments me; I feel disarmed. Itā€™s like I donā€™t know how to take the compliment. I play it off all cool, humble, nonchalant. Usually just roll my eyes and say something like ā€œshut upā€ with a smile. Followed by a subtle thank you.

Iā€™m not sure why it bothers me so much. I think I gotta come up with some better responses. Maybe flip it back on her, ā€œSpeak for yourself, youā€™re looking like a whole snack and a half. Iā€™m gonna half to control myself tonightā€.

Idk is that good? Itā€™s the first thing that popped into my head. Bottom line is, when she throws the ball into my court, I feel like I gotta throw it back now. Catching the ball and just standing there while everyone watches you is boring and predictable.

1 Like

Maybe you could respond with a mysterious answer ā€œWho knowsā€ and a smirk on your face.

1 Like

My Stark custom and Wanted are mixing extremely well.

Whenever Iā€™m out driving, people always stare at me. I feel like a celebrity, a sexy irresistible one. I get so much attention now and Iā€™m completely comfortable with it.

Yesterday was a beautiful day , I had the windows down, the sun roof open. I was playing music, singing along (yes I sing when I drive, fight me).
As I was pulling into the parking lot, this older gentleman stared at me while I was singing ā€œO.M.G by Usherā€ and he looked like a deer in headlights. It was hilarious. His eyes were locked on me for a good 5 seconds. :joy:

Anyways as Iā€™m in the grocery store, at the Starbucks stand theirs this tall pretty girl. Short shorts, small top, she was hot. As I get in my car, I see her walking towards me. I roll down the windows, music starts playing again, same song as before. She gets in her car, and it was a drop top punch buggy. I drove past her, singing, nonchalant, looking fly as always. And she gave me the look, you know that look. That of pure lust and intrigue.

I pull out of the lot, and as Iā€™m driving, I notice her behind me. The song ends, Iā€™m at a red light. I tell Siri, play ā€œBeach houseā€ (my summer playlist). Instead, it starts playing my ā€œGā€ playlist. Which is a bunch of slow, rap, rnb type songs.

Into you - Faboulous comes on and I just smile and laugh, this girl is basically following me, the perfect song just came on by complete accident. God, I swear this custom makes my life feel like a movie 24/7. Iā€™m lovinā€™ it (badabababa)

Their was also a nice red mustang driving beside me, he kept staring at me too. I decided to purposely keep up with him just for fun. Never looked at him once. After we stopped at the red light, he floored it and flew past me haha, I respect it though :joy:

Then next song, You remind me - R Kelly , another slow jam. I look in my rear view and sheā€™s looking right at me singing ahaha. Anyways right before I turned onto my street, she turned the other way and that was the end. I mean it wouldā€™ve been a bit creepy if she followed me to my actual house :rofl:

So that was fun lol, shoutout to my Custom and Wanted :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

Today, as I get out of my car and begin walking to the gym. Two guys get out of a truck. I heard one of them say ā€œHey, itā€™s that guyā€.

I was the only other guy walking into the gymā€¦ so they were clearly talking about me. Iā€™m just curious what Iā€™m famous for now? Hmm

Now, whenever Iā€™m working out. I get so much attention. Men stare, women stare. Iā€™m always the hottest guy in the gym. I feel like a model honestly, I was looking in the mirror in between sets and I was just looking at myself in complete admiration of the beauty staring back at me.

I spent so much of my life hating how I looked, hating the skin I was in, and now I love it. I may not be tall, but I was blessed with good looks. And Wanted is amplifying it too new heights every day. Combined with the modules in my custom (Invincible presence, Ethereal Presence, Entranced and Elegance)ā€¦ ghaaad if I was 6ft +ā€¦

Letā€™s just say, I wouldnā€™t want to bring my girl around that man.

2 Likes