12. Financial Success Reality Shifter
  13. Yggdrasil
  14. Mosaic
  15. Natural Winner
  16. Overdrive
  17. Sacred Words
  18. Secrets of Akasha - Wealth
  19. Story Teller

That’s 2 modules too many, so something has to go.

It’s possible that the combination of AM + RICH would make wealth motivation and carpe diem ascended unnecessary, but I’m not sure.

I added Story Teller as being able to write engaging stories is very useful for effective copywriting… I’ve learned that time and time again from Donald Miller and Andre Chaperon, plus many others. Ultimately I don’t plan on writing my own copy, but it is something I want to do initially.

Is this getting too watered down in terms of focus? I started out intending a pure wealth custom, but now I’ve got a considerable number of modules that are focused on the methods of generating wealth vs the wealth mindset itself. This is worth mentioning because I have intentionally separated out the technology development parts, which will come later if needed.

My thinking is that I could have the greatest Whatsit in the world, but if I can’t get anyone to pay attention to it then it doesn’t matter. So, sales comes before tech. Besides, I’m already pretty decent at the tech side. :nerd_face:

Next round of thoughts?

3 Likes

In my custom, I’m using Ultimate Writer for the storybrand copywriting skill, instead of Story Teller – which I see more as a Social Skills Module.

I was sort of approaching the Custom Building process this way…

For about 10 days now, I’ve been stacking my chosen Majors, and noting down what specific enhancements I need.

Currently, my requirements are more towards Skill Building + Productivity.

No Big Picture Mindset concerns. I’m good there.

What “I have intentionally separated out” for later, are
– the Task-level Healing & Mindset work, which will be revealed over a few weeks, and
– the Manifestation modules, which will be best capitalized when I am highly skilled & productive.

:+1:t2:

3 Likes

Can I suggest a core of Emp and HoM.

I will assume you already have some level of leadership and can work hard, so you can skip AM as Emp will build on and extend what you already have. HoM is about building relationships and you will need that for those who work for you and those whom you make deals with.

The sex bit of Emp will allow you to deal effectively with attractive women at work, the meme of the hard charging businessman at work who comes home to a shrew of a wife and immediately changes to a beta who sleeps in the second spare bedroom is real. A perfect example is the board of Thanaros (sp) who clearly didn’t do their DD. You don’t need to use it to get laid, just to flirt, (and it will also help to keep the wife on board).

Emp also includes some intelligence stuff.

You have already mentioned that you previously ran Emp in a domineering way, well, HoM would balance that out and sometimes, lets be frank, you will need to dominate to get your way. What I would suggest is that you felt internal conflict because you came from a position of relative weakness hence causing internal dichotomy but look at it from the point of view of the person you are dominating. They make the decision to let you have your way and the get on with it and think about something else albeit men more so than women.

RICH would seem an eminently sensible addition, it certainly doesn’t distract or blunt the focus you want.

Sales ability is ALWAYS a good idea so several modules to help with that.

And then I have nothing else to add other than add whatever else you want but the smaller and more concentrated the better for results.

I don’t think you need separate for building and scaling but it’s your custom so ‘up to you’.

4 Likes

Ahh yeah, that makes sense. I’m specifically looking at the written word, and not verbal at all… or very little, at least.

Great approach!

1 Like

I’m sorely lacking in the leadership skills department, I’ve learned… Working hard is not an issue, though for this new venture it will very much be a solo project to start and will only have other team members after a while.

Wife is definitely on board with business, but I get the sentiment. I work from a home office almost exclusively, so no random attractive ladies here other than my wife lol.

Intelligence is good, I don’t know that I have any issues with intelligence… more so bringing all the ideas together into a crystalized vision and then executing on it. I did run QL ST1 in 2019, and have plans to build a specific brain-boosting custom at some point… so many great modules for that concept!

Agreed 100%, regarding the position of relative weakness part. That was more of a “business hierarchy” thing rather than a mindset thing, there was no way to make it ok that I exerted dominance in that situation… I just had no authority.

:+1:

I’m thinking of this as 2 phases… launch and then fly. Launch mode is more nuts & bolts tactical stuff, hours at my desk building. Fly mode is when the core of the work is done and now there’s a team in place, and the focus is more on larger-scale strategic thinking, deal-making, etc.

Imagine it like a tech company… daily thoughts, actions, etc when building the tech (hardware/software) are quite different than those when trying to raise capital from investors to scale. Or, since I used to work in the real estate development sector… daily actions etc when building a house are quite different than when spending your day trying to sell it.

Hence… Launch and then fly.

I have a question about the new listening pattern.

Is that in total, or per listening day?

Weekends are family time, so I listen to subs MWF and then maybe RICH Ultima on weekends if I’m working on something and have an hour uninterrupted, but not always.

I have AEM in the works, and that will be my primary custom running MWF. I will also run either RICH or Executive as a booster, as needed each listening day. That leaves 2 slots open on each listening day.

Each day, you may listen to three major titles + one Ultima v2-powered title if you’re using it as a booster.

Am I correct in understanding that they could be different titles on each listening day then?

Like this:

Monday - Productivity day
AEM
Quantum Limitless
Stark
Executive (booster)

Wednesday - Healing/Mindset day
AEM
Sanguine (as a major)
Halcyon
RICH (booster)

Friday - Productivity day
AEM
Quantum Limitless
Stark
RICH (booster)

I’m not trying to brute force anything, or “lawyer-speak” around the recommendations, just trying to make sure I understand the recommended pattern.

Thanks!

Update: I’ve submitted a ticket to ask, will post the answer here once received.

1 Like

The recommendation is for the same 3 subs, each different day just dictates which of the 3 gets played 2x

I saw that, hence why I’m asking about something slightly different. I’m not trying to add more at once, just more subs, spread out over time. :upside_down_face:

Take a look at the “Getting More Exposure” section in the support article for the new listening pattern: New Listening Pattern: How Many Loops Should I Listen To (Single and Multiple Titles) - Subliminal Club Support Hub

1 Like

Interesting topic @BLACKICE

I’ve been toying with the idea of a custom, but there is a problem. It’s just too much work :sweat_smile:

I have had serious resistance to even making a s*itty first draft since the customs came out the first time.

Please do post your final build, as I might “borrow” it :wink: Been waiting for someone to build one.

3 Likes

Will do, for sure!

It’s super easy to get carried away and want all the things, I’ve been planning this one for over a year now and have started again at least 3 times, as new modules are released.
I’ve tried to do the same thing as @Simon and focus on shoring up areas that need improvement, in my case, it’s focusing and staying on task and selling convincingly.

I’ve always planned this as part 1 of a 2-part custom, the first one is Aurum Ex Machina, and is focused purely on launching a new venture - creating something new, and getting it off the ground. Later this will be supplemented by a hardware/engineering custom to use aspects of Stark and others, but just this one for now.

Part 2 of AEM will be called Solomon, and it is focused on massive growth and acceleration to turn a spark into a supernova of wealth, as well as long-term strategy… think generational wealth. My daughter will be a millionaire, if through no other means than the life insurance policy I’ve got… But I’d like to have a few million to play with while I’m still around too, of course. :wink:

For that reason, I will be saving HOM and a few of the other modules more suited to brokering deals and managing an empire for Solomon, as AEM is all about the nuts and bolts of doing, the boots-on-the-ground (or more literally, a$$ in chair) cranking away at building the framework.

For a variety of reasons (just getting through the first year of parenthood chief among them) my ability to focus and be mindful of small details has diminished, so I need to put some work into shoring that up. AEM has modules for it, but I want to stack it with QL.

I’m waiting on an answer to a support ticket about a slight modification (to listen to LESS per week, not MORE) and once I have that I believe I’ll be ready to order.

As for right now, here is the latest module list for AEM:

CORES:

• AM - I almost went Mogul instead, but I need the alpha from Ascension.
  • EoG4
  • Inner Circle

MODULES

1. Lion IV
  2. Carpe Diem Ascended
  3. The Lines
  4. The Single Point
  5. The Streams
  6. True Sell
  7. Sacred Words
  8. Instant Business Tactician
  9. The Way Of ROI
  10. RICH
  11. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation And Energy
  12. Yggdrasil
  13. Mosaic
  14. Natural Winner
  15. Overdrive
  16. Sacred Words
  17. Secrets Of Akasha - Wealth

I’d consider stacking this with Emperor to get the benefits of that as well, but that’s still TBD.

3 Likes

You have Sacred Words at #7 and #16. Was one of them intended to be Ultimate Writer?

Also, RICH belongs among CORES. :smiley:

1 Like

:hot_face:

Yeesh… unintentionally proving my own point!

Noted and fixed, thank you! :grin:

CORES:

• AM - I almost went Mogul instead, but I need the alpha from Ascension.
  • EoG4
  • Inner Circle
  • RICH

MODULES

1. Lion IV
  2. Carpe Diem Ascended
  3. The Lines
  4. The Single Point
  5. The Streams
  6. True Sell
  7. Sacred Words
  8. Instant Business Tactician
  9. The Way Of ROI
  10. Unrelenting Wealth Motivation And Energy
  11. Yggdrasil
  12. Mosaic
  13. Natural Winner
  14. Overdrive
  15. Ultimate Writer
  16. Secrets Of Akasha - Wealth
1 Like

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :hugs:

I received a reply to my question about running a modified listening pattern:

Thanks for reaching out to us. I reviewed your listening pattern and it looks like you got everything right! Is there anything else I can help you with today? If no, please feel free to contact us again if you have any other questions. Always happy to help! :blush:

Thank you,
SubClub

1 Like

I wonder if Story Teller would benefit you.

Stories sell. Like crazy. By telling a great story about your product/ whatever, you will be able to engage lots of people and convert them to loyal advocates of your product.

I should know, I regularly write emails that contain some story that brings in sales of 20k+ in a day.

Helps with getting funding too, when you tell a great story.

5 Likes

I would add Deep Sleep.

How about Machine: Rest and Machine: Action?

Maybe Fusion Optimized?

2 Likes

I have Deep Sleep in my first custom, and I believe I’ve hacked my sleep rather effectively through various means - I track with an Oura ring, and most nights I’m asleep within 2-3 minutes now, with deep sleep being at least 2 hours, or about 30-35% of my total sleep time.

Machine: Action is one I’m curious about, especially how it compares to Executive.

Fusion Optimized looks fascinating. Wouldn’t that be better suited to a health custom rather than a wealth/business-focused one?

Yes… I’m a big fan of story-based selling; I’ve got 2 of Donald Miller’s books and have bought multiple courses from Andre Chaperon (who, IIRC, was apparently one of Russell Brunson’s mentors, and is who taught him the soap opera sequence) who in turn was mentored by Jay Abraham.

$20k+ from an email is amazing!

Pitching to investors to get seed funding is something I’ve done successfully twice, but I’m ready to level up for the next project.

Anyone have any suggestions for what could be shelved in favor of Story Teller?

2 Likes

TBH I don’t know. I thought I would put it in the list for you to look at. It’s really up to you. I won’t insist either way. After all, you really think things through. Kind of like me. :nerd_face:

1 Like