Which (Non-Core) Wealth module complements your skills to earn money

You are right, @Malkuth. These questions lead to answers that then correspond to the right modules.

But the question is “what is a basic Wealth module to help with my skills?”

Maybe the answer is Cores like Mogul and RICH since they are more broad in scope and the Non-Core modules can help with more specific goals like if I want to sell my books online, use The Spotlight

1 Like

If you mean ‘Business Development skills’, I’d also say Mogul, which might as well be Ascended Mogul. (Because it’s difficult to imagine a situation in which Ascension would not offer additional benefit.)

and then, of course :rofl:

once you add Mogul, why not add R.I.C.H.?

hahaha. Then it’s just a snowball of happiness from there.

But, Mogul seems like the pinpointed crux of the matter.

2 Likes

LOL I know how that feels :grin::mask::grin:

2 Likes

I love those original titles like Mogul and Ascension more and more. Especially on Qv2. They’re like secret weapons. So light, so focused, so powerful.

3 Likes

When you said that, I found a better way of explaining my question. Mogul is a very basic title yes? It also helps in writing and selling novels (in a very basic fashion. Even the sales page says it).

And what I was wondering was which Wealth module is the Non-Core equivalent of Mogul Core in the Q Store.

So far, maybe True Sell comes close (even that am not sure). Or maybe something like Mogul Core, AM Core, etc is what we need if we want a very light custom.

Eg-
Mogul Q Core
Ultimate Writer
Productivity Unleashed
Mosaic
Etc (10 module custom)

So adding something like Financial Success Reality Shifter or Wealth Limit Destroyer or Mastermind or True Sell or The Way of ROI or The Spotlight might be useful (and accelerate selling books even more) but they aren’t a must in terms of having a custom which helps in selling books and one can do so with just Mogul Core, Ultimate Writer, Productivity Unleashed, some result enhancers,…you get the drift.

Am trying to understand the modules here rather than make a custom right now based on this knowledge (unless my recon hits real bad :mask:)

You’re forgetting your main Cores.

First, Ultimate Artist is the “Ascended Mogul of Creative people.”

Next is Stark to build your personal brand and platform.

The job of Non-Core Modules in a Custom is to give us the Enhancements that we need for our Cores to express the way we want.

Model the original Khan Stages, for example.
Stage 1 = Cores + Healing & Mindset Modules
Stage 2 = Cores + Self-Discovery & Skill Building Modules
Stage 3 = Cores + Productivity & Manifestation Modules
Stage 4 = Cores + Whatever Modules We Want All The Time

With the limit of 20 Modules, you will never be able to add everything simultaneously.
Make your Custom as Relevant-Stage-Heavy as possible, and Minimal-Must-Haves of others.

HTH :+1:t2:

3 Likes

If we’re getting extremely minimalistic with it, I’d say all that would really be needed would be Mogul Core and Ultimate Writer.

Mogul is the fire hose capturing and transporting the water.

Ultimate Writer is the nozzle at the end that focuses things on an even more specific application.

The result is an effective flow of energy where you want it. Making money through your dream of writing.

But it’s important to remember that the most important part of the whole arrangement is the water source—the energy source. That’s you—body, mind, heart.

That’s what ultimately makes everything else work.

The more focused your mind is, the more flexible you can be in the subliminals that you use.

For a very focused person, Mogul alone would be enough. Or even no subliminal at all.

I’m trying to remember this.

Because sometimes I am finding myself feeling like this:

This fancy new cart is awesome; but don’t forget what’s making the whole thing move.

——After reading @Simon’s post, seems that Ultimate Artist and Stark would do it. With Ultimate Writer as an Enhancement module.

That’s a very elegant description. Sounds like you’re in Stage 3, with a bit of Stage 2, @Lion. Is that right?

4 Likes

This is a good one.

StarkQ is nice but not exactly up my alley

Over the course of the discussion in this thread, that’s what I eventually ended up thinking too. Cores are “Majors” as in more big picture and broad whereas the other modules are more specific and directional

I really like this. It’s an excellent template for building customs

Yes, we have to work within the limits we have. Must admit that I have to remind myself of that

A very good analogy!

Correcto!

It’s good advice

That’s quite close yes.

Thanks for the inputs, @Simon and @Malkuth. Was extremely helpful for me and am sure others will benefit too.

1 Like

Sometimes I get all over the place. That’s why I included Foundation in my latest custom.

I’m in that space today.

I can see the big principles very clearly, but not feeling very grounded.

2 Likes

Many times I have the same issue so I understand

1 Like

Why close topics? This is not a journal.

Closing means the topics dead except for searches, and maybe quotes.

Let them be.

8 months from now someone will bump it, and new members will benefit from it.

2 Likes

@Lion

Why not run RM with AM
That seems like the best choice.

1 Like

I asked it out of curiosity really. Like Manipulus is to PCC, I was wondering what the equivalent is for Mogul or RICH

Probably something like sultan and secrets of akasha wealth

If you’re in debt, Debt Annihilator is supposed to manifest wealth to help in that regard as well

2 Likes

But that is a tough one bc mogul while it’s a light script encompasses many different aspects of wealth
So it would have to be a few modules to really be equivalent

1 Like

Yes. From the discussion, I don’t think there is an equivalent. Something like Mogul, AM, UA, Emperor etc would be good for such needs and they are all Cores

2 Likes

Where did you run across that info? I’m intrigued

1 Like

@Palpatine according to the description of the module, it says it’ll manifest wealth to help with debt.

1 Like

Weird. yeah I just went and read after posting (duh)…I’ve had this in all my customs, and don’t remember the page saying that before. ah well, I’ll take it!

2 Likes