Which (Non-Core) Wealth module complements your skills to earn money

But that is a tough one bc mogul while it’s a light script encompasses many different aspects of wealth
So it would have to be a few modules to really be equivalent

1 Like

Yes. From the discussion, I don’t think there is an equivalent. Something like Mogul, AM, UA, Emperor etc would be good for such needs and they are all Cores

2 Likes

Where did you run across that info? I’m intrigued

1 Like

@Palpatine according to the description of the module, it says it’ll manifest wealth to help with debt.

1 Like

Weird. yeah I just went and read after posting (duh)…I’ve had this in all my customs, and don’t remember the page saying that before. ah well, I’ll take it!

2 Likes

FYI, support recommends Ascended Mogul Q Core, R.I.C.H. Ultima Core and The Way of ROI as “beginner” Wealth modules

3 Likes

If Ascended Mogul Q Core is considered a “beginner” wealth module would Mogul Q Core be “beginner” ?? Or something “less than beginner” for Mogul Q Core? :thinking:

1 Like

Mogul would be “beginner” as it’s the wealth portion of Ascended Mogul

Don’t NEED Ascension for the wealth part

3 Likes

@Palpatine is right. Mogul is the real beginner wealth core but if you want extra masculine drive to push you to achieve wealth, Ascended Mogul is better.

2 Likes

Thought about what you said and decided that you were right. Will keep this thread up (have deleted the request to close this thread).

The main reason why I close my threads (and ask for closing threads that are basically “flame wars”) is because once an issue is resolved, those same threads have a tendency to be derailed quite often. Instead of opening new topics, people ask random questions all over the place. So my aim was to avoid that at least in the topics I open.

But I don’t need to close all threads. Some do contain very useful info others can (like you said) read up, add onto and hence bump up for others to read :+1:

2 Likes

{voice=supercharger_voice_actress}

Why are you so sensitive about thread derailment?

How did you become so sensitive about thread derailment?

{/voice}

:rofl:

3 Likes

This made me giggle. damn you

1 Like

Why are you so sensitive about closing threads?

How did you become so sensitive about closing threads?

Also, why are you so sensitive about others being sensitive about thread derailment?

And how did you become so sensitive about others being sensitive about thread derailment?

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Would you please quote or link what specifically you want to be commented on?

1 Like

@RVconsultant - Already got the answer

1 Like

I’ve been thinking about Sultan today. I don’t think will make people spend money willy-nilly

I think more it probably figures out the kind of lifestyle you want to live, and helps manifest money to pay for it.

“Opulence” is, I think, less about spending lots of money, and more about spending the right amount of money for your chosen lifestyle.

so I guess that includes not “settling” for stuff you’d consider as being inferior.

Like me with not caring to use coupons. I think that’s because my personal history equates coupons to being the difference whether we could afford something at the store or not.

I’m so done with that mindset. If I want fancy peanut butter, that’s what I’m getting.

2 Likes