Which (Non-Core) Wealth module complements your skills to earn money

The way to go for starting off is Ascended Mogul. That’s been pretty validated from many experiences in this forum and from Saint himself. I gotta find the way to quote him directly but he says “Ascended Mogul is THE subliminal for anyone procrastinating starting a business.”

That’s because it combines action and motivation with money beliefs. So I wanted to bring that up to make a case for the wealth motivation and energy sub, even though it’s not what you are exactly looking for… it might be what you need… and I want to at least explain my point a little bit more. Feel free to not accept it :slight_smile:

When I think of Wealth Motivation And Energy i do NOT think about productivity… I think about reframing my belief system so that I’m naturally looking for and acting in a way that aligns with my best wealth-based interests at all times. Wealth motivation means choosing to be interested in and focus on the wealth-generating component of your writing, rather than another element of it.

Combine that with Way of ROI and True Sell, and you

1. Know exactly what to do to monetize effectively (Way of ROI)
  2. Know exactly how to monetize effectively through writing (true sell)
  3. Are obsessed with monetizing your writing (Motivation & Energy)

Productivity may not be directly wealth related, but at the end of the day, it’s all about taking action, which is why I suggested it even though I understand that you’re focused more so on modules that directly assist in making more money. Well… working more DOES result in making more money, directly. Time in = reward out, all other things being equal.

Also, Sacred Words could be good too, since it’s all about persuasion through writing.

Maybe you should join me, Pacman, and EmperorOfFreedom in going back to basics and building a foundation through Committing to AM, or putting it in your custom.

2 Likes

@SubliminalUser, @StateOfBeing, @Phoermes, @hyperbeam, @Palpatine, @PhasingPhoenix, @Billions

Thanks for the answers, guys. Have submitted a ticket to know the official answer

2 Likes

I think what’s missing is ‘How do you want to use writing to make money?’

If you’re not sure yet, then the first step would be running subs to help you answer that question.

If you do know, then the answer would clarify which modules to use.

3 Likes

Okay for example if I use Ultimate Writer to sell books, would the correct Non-Core Wealth Module be True Sell?

If I don’t use True Sell or other Non-Core modules, can I sell the books using Mogul Core or RICH Ultima Core?

3 Likes

The next step (similar to the previous step) is to include more of yourself and your details into your subliminal strategy.

It’s not primarily about this or that module getting the job done.

It’s about questions like.

In relation to this project/goal:

1. What am I already good at doing?
  2. What do I need help with?
  3. What parts of my strategy am I ready to move forward with right now?
  4. What parts need more time to develop?

The more robust, solid and natural to you that your plan is, the less small (or even medium) differences between modules and programs will matter.

If you’re in Tokyo, and you already know that you’re definitely going to Osaka - you’ll be able to get there by bus, train, automobile, or motorcycle. Or any combination of them that works.

It’s less about the vehicle and more about the destination.

If you’re making money by selling books in 2021, you’re probably going to want to self-publish. This will give you more control over the process. Higher cost on the front-end, but higher return in the middle and at the end.

• You’ll need to understand how the marketplace works and to identify 1) lucrative markets for your writing and 2) the characteristics of individuals and institutions who can become ardent supporters of your writing.

• You’ll need to do efficient but powerful self-promotion (in your own sustainable style) and to create a reputation and a home-base for your writing business.

• You’ll probably want to plug into networks of respected colleagues or para-colleagues that can facilitate smoother and easier growth, access to resources, sharing and comparing of Best Practices.

Those are just a few of the strategies you may possibly use to build a profitable business around your writing. There are others.

But when I lay it out like that, you can probably already think of modules that would help you for each of those steps. As well as areas in which you are already competent and able to get the job done, even without subliminal assistance.

Together with ROI, I’d also include Mastermind. Planning is likely to be a crucial part of whatever strategy you end up developing for yourself.

Then again, there are always alternatives. The key questions to me are ‘Who are you and what do you want?’. Let that awareness guide you in developing the strategies that are best for you. And this will make module and program selection very easy.

4 Likes

You are right, @Malkuth. These questions lead to answers that then correspond to the right modules.

But the question is “what is a basic Wealth module to help with my skills?”

Maybe the answer is Cores like Mogul and RICH since they are more broad in scope and the Non-Core modules can help with more specific goals like if I want to sell my books online, use The Spotlight

1 Like

If you mean ‘Business Development skills’, I’d also say Mogul, which might as well be Ascended Mogul. (Because it’s difficult to imagine a situation in which Ascension would not offer additional benefit.)

and then, of course :rofl:

once you add Mogul, why not add R.I.C.H.?

hahaha. Then it’s just a snowball of happiness from there.

But, Mogul seems like the pinpointed crux of the matter.

2 Likes

LOL I know how that feels :grin::mask::grin:

2 Likes

I love those original titles like Mogul and Ascension more and more. Especially on Qv2. They’re like secret weapons. So light, so focused, so powerful.

3 Likes

When you said that, I found a better way of explaining my question. Mogul is a very basic title yes? It also helps in writing and selling novels (in a very basic fashion. Even the sales page says it).

And what I was wondering was which Wealth module is the Non-Core equivalent of Mogul Core in the Q Store.

So far, maybe True Sell comes close (even that am not sure). Or maybe something like Mogul Core, AM Core, etc is what we need if we want a very light custom.

Eg-
Mogul Q Core
Ultimate Writer
Productivity Unleashed
Mosaic
Etc (10 module custom)

So adding something like Financial Success Reality Shifter or Wealth Limit Destroyer or Mastermind or True Sell or The Way of ROI or The Spotlight might be useful (and accelerate selling books even more) but they aren’t a must in terms of having a custom which helps in selling books and one can do so with just Mogul Core, Ultimate Writer, Productivity Unleashed, some result enhancers,…you get the drift.

Am trying to understand the modules here rather than make a custom right now based on this knowledge (unless my recon hits real bad :mask:)

You’re forgetting your main Cores.

First, Ultimate Artist is the “Ascended Mogul of Creative people.”

Next is Stark to build your personal brand and platform.

The job of Non-Core Modules in a Custom is to give us the Enhancements that we need for our Cores to express the way we want.

Model the original Khan Stages, for example.
Stage 1 = Cores + Healing & Mindset Modules
Stage 2 = Cores + Self-Discovery & Skill Building Modules
Stage 3 = Cores + Productivity & Manifestation Modules
Stage 4 = Cores + Whatever Modules We Want All The Time

With the limit of 20 Modules, you will never be able to add everything simultaneously.
Make your Custom as Relevant-Stage-Heavy as possible, and Minimal-Must-Haves of others.

HTH :+1:t2:

3 Likes

If we’re getting extremely minimalistic with it, I’d say all that would really be needed would be Mogul Core and Ultimate Writer.

Mogul is the fire hose capturing and transporting the water.

Ultimate Writer is the nozzle at the end that focuses things on an even more specific application.

The result is an effective flow of energy where you want it. Making money through your dream of writing.

But it’s important to remember that the most important part of the whole arrangement is the water source—the energy source. That’s you—body, mind, heart.

That’s what ultimately makes everything else work.

The more focused your mind is, the more flexible you can be in the subliminals that you use.

For a very focused person, Mogul alone would be enough. Or even no subliminal at all.

I’m trying to remember this.

Because sometimes I am finding myself feeling like this:

This fancy new cart is awesome; but don’t forget what’s making the whole thing move.

——After reading @Simon’s post, seems that Ultimate Artist and Stark would do it. With Ultimate Writer as an Enhancement module.

That’s a very elegant description. Sounds like you’re in Stage 3, with a bit of Stage 2, @Lion. Is that right?

4 Likes

This is a good one.

StarkQ is nice but not exactly up my alley

Over the course of the discussion in this thread, that’s what I eventually ended up thinking too. Cores are “Majors” as in more big picture and broad whereas the other modules are more specific and directional

I really like this. It’s an excellent template for building customs

Yes, we have to work within the limits we have. Must admit that I have to remind myself of that

A very good analogy!

Correcto!

It’s good advice

That’s quite close yes.

Thanks for the inputs, @Simon and @Malkuth. Was extremely helpful for me and am sure others will benefit too.

1 Like

Sometimes I get all over the place. That’s why I included Foundation in my latest custom.

I’m in that space today.

I can see the big principles very clearly, but not feeling very grounded.

2 Likes

Many times I have the same issue so I understand

1 Like

Why close topics? This is not a journal.

Closing means the topics dead except for searches, and maybe quotes.

Let them be.

8 months from now someone will bump it, and new members will benefit from it.

2 Likes

@Lion

Why not run RM with AM
That seems like the best choice.

1 Like

I asked it out of curiosity really. Like Manipulus is to PCC, I was wondering what the equivalent is for Mogul or RICH

Probably something like sultan and secrets of akasha wealth

If you’re in debt, Debt Annihilator is supposed to manifest wealth to help in that regard as well

2 Likes