Which (Non-Core) Wealth module complements your skills to earn money

For example, if I have an Ultimate Writer module in my custom, which module (not a Core) helps UW earn money?

1 Like

True Sell is one of them.

3 Likes

“the ability to monetize anything you desire”…you got a point there. Do you think any other modules do this? Any older ones?

1 Like

Dragon’s tongue
Sacred words
Approachability aura
Lifeblood fable
Story teller
Transcendental connection
Way of understanding
Voice master
Emperor’s voice
Glory seeker
Iron frame
Joie de vivre

2 Likes

@StateOfBeing - am talking about Wealth modules, my friend. Not supporting modules to Ultimate Writer. I only used UW as an example.

Another example is, suppose I am a science teacher and I use Science Adept and Chiron in my custom, which Wealth Modules will help in this custom (non-Core else RICH or Mogul would do)

Oops I read it wrong

It okay :slight_smile:

I feel like The Way of Roy would help, perhaps not directly. Excellent question, by the way!

1 Like

My first thought did go towards The Way of ROI too. And True Sell isn’t a bad idea either. Am just wondering about the older Wealth modules. Does Sultan do the same thing? Or it is not an ideal first Wealth module? Has me thinking.

2 Likes

I am thinking Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy could help.

Maybe Secret Source, Secrets of Akasha.

1 Like

Hmm sounds more like motivation module to me although i do see the point. Was looking for a more direct Wealth module that works along with a Skill module to make money

Sultan, as far as I can tell, is more about embodying opulence. And I can attest that I’m fat less likely to do the whole coupon thing at the store now. I didn’t a lot anyway. But now, I’ll get the brand of stuff I prefer where Mrs. Palpatine gets upset I did go for the cheaper one.

Sultan is powerful, but not sure I’d include it in this custom.

Hell, I need my income to ramp up more now to keep in line with my opulence :joy:

1 Like

Yes. That’s what am thinking Sultan is too, @Palpatine. Maybe a Core like AM, UA, Mogul or RICH is necessary after all. Or even Emperor, Stark, Khan or EoG.

I think R.I.C.H. stacked with a kickass healer like Limit Destroyer should help. It’s why my same custom has both those things alongside Sultan.

I’ve also noticed that I’m less likely to give a kick anymore if the wife likes me smoking cigars or not.

My chump ass went 13 years never having one because she “doesn’t like it.”

It could just be pLaCeBo though because of the cigar he’s smoking in the Sultan photo

2 Likes

Financial Success Reality Shifter?

2 Likes

It’s a reality shifter more than a simple case of earning money in the current reality. I think a (non core) module which is closer to Mogul is what we need. In case we don’t have one that is.

The Way Of ROI will help you figure out what to do to monetize your skill, and then True Sell will make you more skillful at monetizing it. You could use one or the other, or both. Sounds like a promising combo. Really promising.

I’m surprised you haven’t mentioned positive being attractor - wealth. (description below)

"If you ever felt like you were guided in life by something benevolent, chances are… you were. This is how you can receive extended and profound guidance in your life towards attracting even greater wealth."

But I think that something like Unrelenting Wealth Motivation And Energy would be good because it’ll help you continually focus on building more wealth in your life. Action is everything.

Also, a manifestation module like Natural Winner, Current Invoker, or Yggdrasil will help manifest all kinds of desires, so so long as your desires are focused on wealth, that’s what’ll be manifested.

4 Likes

@Billions - yes, the new The Way of ROI and True Sell do sound promising but the older wealth modules did seem like more like support modules rather than having a simple description like “monetize your skill”. And that’s where the doubts where

For example,

positive being attractor - wealth. is for GREATER wealth and not for starting off

And Unrelenting Wealth Motivation And Energy is like productivity

And Natural Winner, Current Invoker, or Yggdrasil are Result Enhancers

So it’s possible there wasn’t a Non-Core Module which fits my needs and we needed a Core afterall previously (maybe True Sell and The Way of ROI has solved this. Not 100 percent sure)

1 Like

I will elaborate on the main reason for asking this: what are 1 or 2 wealth modules one can add to their custom to start generating wealth by earning money based on their skill modules (like Ultimate Writer).

Maybe the answer is True Sell and The Way of ROI. Or a better recommendation is a Core like Mogul or RICH and not add any other wealth modules.

PS: basically a wealth modules starter pack :grin:

1 Like

Haha! Can almost imagine SaintSovereign telling us “Your all overthinking this!” Lol

@RVconsultant and @Simon. Could you guys give some advice on this thread?

4 Likes