Aurum Ex Machina: Building A Wealth Machine

It’s time.

Aurum Ex Machina (loosely translated, gold from the machine) henceforth referred to as AEM - Planning stage.

It’s been a year(!) since I first started planning a wealth custom, and a LOT has happened since then.

The new modules in Titanium seem perfectly suited to a wealth custom for me, and last night an unexpected (and fortuitous) boon from @SaintSovereign appeared… so it’s time to start designing my wealth custom. Or, should I say, redesigning… I’ve been thinking about it continuously, and I’m on (at least) v3 now, as so many amazing new modules keep being released as well as my understanding of how existing modules can interact with new ones improves.

I have some ideas for AEM, but I’m very open to suggestions. I’m not one to jump on every shiny new major that is released (however tempting!) so I want to make sure I carefully consider each module chosen as I intend to run this for many months, perhaps up to a year. (By then there will be even more amazing new modules to entice me, no doubt, just in time for AEM v2)

On to the planning!

Some background:

• I have been using SC subs for nearly 2 years now, definitely not as hardcore as some of the folks here, but I’m far from a newbie. The first sub I bought was Emperor v3, which I loved, but found a bit too alpha for that point in my life. Now? Maybe.

• I’m happily married, with a (just about) 1-year-old daughter, so I have no interest in any of the pickup/hookup/etc subs or modules. Nor whatever scripting may exist for this stuff within Ascension or Emperor, but that’s a minor point.

Criteria:

• AEM has the primary focus of wealth and empire building, with a secondary focus of a calm and playful alpha mindset as I believe that generally good decisions are not made from a position of fear or uncertainty. I’ve already addressed much of the mindset stuff with my first custom Halcyon, but I’m still (sadly) operating primarily out of a position of fear and anxiety, which manifests as hesitating on certain decisions or actions… often until the opportunity is either gone or is no longer worth pursuing. I waffled over whether or not to jump on the Gamestop craze earlier this year, despite having $$$ just sitting in a savings account doing nothing, and the same thing happened when Musk tanked Bitcoin a few months ago… now I watch BTC tick back up, each time mentally calculating how much my money would be increasing had I actually bought when I thought I should… but didn’t.

• AEM is for general wealth and will support specific activities. I am considering a different custom specifically focused on innovation and technology development, built around a Stark core, but that will come later. I’m not looking for tech/science modules for this one, though intelligence boosting ones would be considered of course.

Goals/Intents:

• Boundless energy and motivation for building wealth
  • The complete eradication of any doubts or hesitation for actions… even if it’s having an unpleasant conversation that I’m dreading, hearing my little girl giggle and laugh as she plays with my wife down the hall while I toil at my desk, or looking out the window at a beautiful day while I sit inside staring at spreadsheets or whatever else needs to be studied.
  • Clarity on what needs to be done
  • Confidence that I know how to do it
  • The resolve to actually do it until it’s done.

The Plan (aka s***ty first draft) - feedback and suggestions requested for any/all of these!

Cores:

Ecstasy of Gold ST4 - While I haven’t run the full EoG program yet, I believe adding the ST4 module to this custom would be beneficial, as I can always buy the standalone EoG sub and run the stages alongside this.
I would also definitely consider other stages of EoG, if a different one would be more conducive to building an empire vs scaling one.

Limitless - More intelligence is good, and this will be supplemented by some of the supporting modules.

Option 1: Emperor - This sounds like a good option, as it is literally focused on empire building. However, I’m not 100% sold for 2 reasons. The first being that it has a LOT of extra scripting that isn’t wealth focused, and the second being that when I ran it before, I went a little overboard with how I acted. I now understand that I was coming from a position of weakness, so when I felt I had power to exert, I did so in a very dominating way. That was the #1 reason I dropped it and spent the next year running a mindset healing sub. I still think I would benefit from getting Dragon Reborn and running that for several months, but I’m still willing to consider Emperor as a core in this custom.

Option 2: Ascended Mogul - The original wealth & alpha powerhouse. Much more focused on wealth than Emperor (which feels like the ultra deluxe everything plus the kitchen sink sub), and is often recommended as a good foundational sub or module. I’ve heard countless praise for this sub in terms of business building as well as productivity/motivation for business/wealth purposes. Strong contender.

Modules:

Lion IV - This module perfectly personifies the mindset I want, so I will almost certainly include it in every custom I do. I wish I could get this one as a standalone sub. I suppose I could do an Ultima for it… but I digress!

RICH - For obvious reasons. Has anyone run this as a module in a custom AND as an Ultima booster?

Instant Business Tactician - I’ve read so many books and experienced so much, it would be ideal to have this information codified and curated as an advisor in my head, to apply to what I’m actually working on.

The Way of ROI - Very excited about this module, I feel it is perfectly suited to this custom. I designed my own analysis tool based loosely on the concept of a CARVER analysis to help me decide which project(s) I should focus on, and in what order of priority… having something like that automated in my head would be fantastic.

True Sell & Sacred Words - These go together perfectly, I think. I won’t get into specifics about what I’m working on, but suffice to say I’ll need to be able to sell & convince effectively.

The Lines & The Streams - Another 2 modules that seem to go hand in hand. Being able to see the bigger picture and how actions will play out will be invaluable. Combined with the modules above, I feel this would be incredibly helpful. These 2 replaced Mastermind, which was in my previous design for this custom. I’d definitely consider adding it back in though.

The Single Point - I struggle with maintaining focus… I didn’t used to, but now… I do. I need to be able to throw myself into the task at hand, whether it’s crafting a sales page or understanding a technical concept.

Unrelenting Wealth Motivation and Energy - Kind of the whole point of this sub, at least the mindset part.

Financial Success Reality Shifter - Helping to break my wealth ceiling, and boost the results of everything else.

Carpe Diem Ascended - Many mornings what gets me out of bed is the knowledge that there is coffee in the kitchen… it used to be the excitement of the day, of what could be done. I want this back.

Other possible modules:

Pragya & DEUS - for their results boosting effects - are these still as effective with Qv2 or do they still provide a similar boost?

Informaticon - I’ve got a massive business library, I don’t think I need more information. I need it to be curated into a laser-focused strategy… But, I love the idea of this module.

Stacks:

The Executive - I love the productivity boost from this, but I don’t need to be go-go-go all the time. I would run Executive on days when I needed it, and skip it on other days. No issues running this sub.

Beyond Limitless Ultima - I definitely like this one, for the quick cognitive boost. No issues running this sub.

Executive + BLU together (my DIY Limitless Executive) - Hella recon, no idea why since the components work fine as standalones!

Whew!

Thank you to all who made it through this long-ass post. I humbly and eagerly await comments, suggestions, feedback on this draft. If anyone’s counting, AEM has quite a few slots open before I max out a Q custom, though fewer modules would make it more focused. I have not included any manifestation modules except for RICH, so open to suggestions on that.

I’ve also not included anything specifically to address mental limits or blocks I have, except perhaps Financial Success Realty Shifter. I’m eager to hear suggestions on modules such as Limit Destroyer, Unlimiter, and the like, for this custom.

One last note… AEM is intended to be Stage 1 of a 2 stage custom… this is for empire building, the next one will be for scaling to extreme wealth… 8-figures, generational wealth.

Aaaaaaaand GO! :grin:

8 Likes

Literally, as I was writing this, I got a sale on my Shopify store (one of my side hustles) that will cover the cost of this custom almost exactly, unless I start adding way more modules of course.

Danke, RICH. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Hi @BLACKICE good luck with your venture!
I wonder why you did not consider House of Medici instead of Emperor and Ascension. HOM is based on most of Emperor alpha characteristics, but less lonely, geared towards family, wealth and relationships.

2 Likes

Like EOGST4 + HOM as cores.

I’ve got HOM in mind for AEMv2 as more of a scaling focus, AEMv1 is more focused on hustle.

Definitely open to consideration though. :slight_smile:

Limit Destroyer or wealth limit Destroyer

Rebirth

1 Like

It’s great that each of your customs have a clear intent. I have a custom that is dual wealth/sales related, which is great for my business, but I wish that it was specific to one thing specifically now because some days the wealth aspect of the custom overpowers the sales aspect of the custom.

I would definitely recommend Ascended Mogul! One of my favourite subs on here, totally focused on wealth, entrepreneurship, alpha mindset (but not seduction/pick up). DEFINITELY the way to go.

I’d also recommend RICH. Oh. I see you already included it, which is perfect.

To that effect, I wouldn’t really recommend adding in Limitless or even EOG ST4. Really focusing in with Ascended Mogul is going to get you the most results in the fastest time frame, and then when you’re ready for expanding your empire to new levels, you could include EOG4 in the next sub. Ascended Mogul has everything you need for building wealth.

EOG/Limitless would just distract from Ascended mogul.

The other Core I was thinking of for you based on your goals was sanguine. Sanguine helps with the calm that you’re looking for and also naturally reduces recon, allowing for more loops and higher performance. Ascended Mogul + RICH + Sanguine is your 3 core max, anyways.

I put 4 cores into my wealth custom and again, it was a mistake, I wouldn’t recommend it.

Financial Reality Success Shifter, as I understand it, doesn’t help you generate more wealth so much as it helps you see yourself as more financially and successfully abundant the way you are. It makes money less stressful. It’s in my custom and it definitely helps but doesn’t give me that drive to earn more money. It makes me content with what I’ve already got. Content and secure, which is a way better feeling than I felt before my custom.

Modules I’d recommend include Positive Being Attractor - Wealth, one of either secret source/secrets of akasha, and wealth limit destroyer. If you need it, add in debt annihilator.

I would also HIGHLY recommend more manifestation subs for wealth. RICH is already a great start, but I have natural winner + overdrive in there, which is an amazing combo. Current invoker allows your custom to become hyper focused on one specific area of life AKA wealth. Tyrant helps you “bend reality to your will through sheer willpower and mastery over the universe.” Yggdrasil is recommended by SaintSovereign as the overall best manifestation sub to choose if you had to choose one.

I use Natural Winner + Overdrive and I’ve had many wealth manifestation moments since getting it. I’ve been offered amazing credit card deals, I’ve randomly been given 2K from a referral for a program that I didn’t even mean to get a referral fee for, I got my coaching payments cut by 50% because someone is sharing it with me now, and best of all, since starting my custom, I’ve had 3 “clients” call me out of the blue and say “hey send me the contract I want to sign up” even though I hadn’t spoken to them in 3 weeks… that was a massive manifestation.

I believe, overall, that manifestation + action is the way to go with wealth customs. My custom is too focused on sales and not enough on wealth/manifestation, so it’s overall effect on me is it’s making me better at sales than it is at generating wealth. That’s a good problem to have, but still, I wish i focused more on wealth and manifestation to meet my goals.

I also recommend direct influencing aura, to influence others, since you’re looking at true sell and sacred words.

And of course, Mosaic helps all customs and modules fit together nicely and mesh into one big effect (blended well) rather than multiple effects (not blended well, seemingly separate).

Deep Sleep is a module I regret not putting into my custom.

And the social modules can be very enticing. Dynasty will improve your family life. Code of Honor/Loyalty are interesting. And I think one of the BEST modules for wealth would be “Solitude.” Working on a business means spending hours grinding away by yourself, and spending more time on top of that recovering and regaining your energy by yourself as well. You won’t be able to spend all that time on your business if you’re not comfortable (in love with) being alone.

Eye Of The Storm helps build good habits. Might be able to use that to replace one of either wealth motivation and energy / Carpe Diem

7 Likes

Here are the modules in my first custom Halcyon, which could also be used in AEM:

• Regeneration Q Core
  • Survival Instinct Q Core
  • Carpe Diem Ascended
  • DEUS
  • Lion IV
  • Omnidimensional
  • Pragya
  • Gratitude Embodiment
  • ARES
  • Blue Skies
  • Attachment Destroyer
  • Inner Voice
  • Iron Frame
  • Negativity Displacer
  • EGO ADSUM
  • Joie de Vivre
  • Stress Displacement
  • The Flow
  • Steadfast
  • Deep Sleep

I also have these (relevant) standalone subs, which could be stacked with AEM:

• Emperor
  • Sanguine
  • Quantum Limitless
  • Stark
  • Beyond Limitless
  • The Executive
  • Renaissance Man
  • RICH
2 Likes

Trying to balance the “focused sub” part with the “not having 15 different subs to run” has been a bit of a mental struggle for me, and part of the reason why it’s been a year since I did a custom despite thinking about many different ones I could do.

I was expecting that reply from you, your journal is one of the examples I was thinking of when I mentioned the praise for AM’s effectiveness. :slight_smile:

Oh yeah, I love RICH. I’ll send in a support ticket to ask but I’m very curious about stacking RICH as a module with RICH as a booster.

Interesting. Limitless I can see, though I’d have thought EoG would be a perfect match for this goal… just not sure on which stage. I was torn between EoG3 and EoG4. Regardless of which one, if either, goes into AEM 1, EoG4 would be in AEM 2.

I’m considering a revised version of Halcyon with a tiny number of cores, which would include Sanguine, Lion IV, and a few others with the same goal. I could also run Sanguine as a booster alongside AEM, but I’ll definitely consider including it as a core.

Noted, I wasn’t planning on going over 3 anyway.

Hmm. I’m looking at that one more for assisting with smashing my wealth ceiling and helping me see myself as wealthy, rather than just “comfortable”. Content and secure is a good feeling, and a good platform to make wealth decisions from.

I’ve never looked into the spiritual modules for wealth, though perhaps I should. Thanks! Definitely interested in wealth limit destroyer. I have some debt, but nothing I can’t manage easily enough, so I’d save that slot for something more directly applicable.

Amazing suggestions, thanks!! I intentionally left spaces for manifestation modules for precisely this sort of input. :slight_smile:

Hmm… yes Direct Influencing Aura would help with negotiations and sales too. I’ll also look at Mosaic in this, I’ve asked a bunch of questions about it before but decided to not use it as my first custom was already so focused.

Sleep is one area where I’ve definitely made huge progress. I use an Oura ring, and according to that I consistently get very high sleep scores. 1.5-2h of deep sleep per night, an equivalent amount of REM, and sleep onset is always 2-3 minutes. I use a very specific sleep supplement stack to assist with this, as well as having had some custom hypnosis work done to install sleep triggers that are so effective it’s like I flip a switch and I’m zonked out to sleep.

Years ago I lived alone for about 4 years, and even today I still haven’t got a large social circle (and COVID isolations didn’t help). I’m ok with solitude. :slight_smile: I’m very much an introvert, and being alone is my go-to recharge method. Even taking my daughter to the mall, or grocery shopping at Whole Foods etc, is a bit draining to me… after we get home I usually hand her off to my wife while I go read for a few minutes, watch a YT vid, something… to reset my brain.
Plus, as long as the venture is profitable, my wife is supportive enough of hours spent working.

2 Likes

I definitely recommend Mosaic.

Several on forum here think Mosaic is just for modules in the same custom, but it helps cross-custom also.

As for Limit Destroyer vs Wealth Limit Destroyer, both have merit. I’d recommend Limit Destroyer as it will help address ANY cognitive aspects that get in the way of wealth building. If you have room, maybe even run both. But to save space, I’d probably pick one or the other and run Rebirth also. That will peel back layer after layer of stuff to bring you closer to your ideal outcome with each loop

3 Likes

Alright yeah that makes sense. If you’re already running a mindset sub you don’t need sanguine. Maybe in that case add eog st4 as planned. My only ish with that is it distracts from AM which I think is THE wealth sub. I’m actually rebuilding my custom with the exact same modules but removing all my other cores just so i can have my q modules + pure unadultered Ascended Mogul. Then I’ll listen to my full custom (hom, executive, PCC) as a booster.

AM is the way to go in my opinion. Until I’ve maxed out every possible drop of value from it, I wont go looking to other subs. Check out AM journal from emperoroffreedom and Ascension journal from pacman

2 Likes

Good thinking, I’d of course want this to mesh well with anything else I was using at the time. Thanks!

So Limit Destroyer would do what wealth limit destroyer does, and more, albeit less focused? That’s my understanding, just looking to clarify.

Hmm. I’m probably more likely to do Regen over Rebirth, although that’s just because I have it. I wasn’t intending this to be a healing custom, just pure wealth drive (and calm confidence while doing so)

I’d love to do an updated version of Halcyon to make use of some of the new modules, but I don’t want to fall into the trap of buying new subs willy nilly and then not really use them enough to justify the expense… I’ve done that before coughRMcough, so I’d rather not do it with a custom. :sweat_smile:
What I like about EoG4 is it’s supportive of the wealth drive AND mindset rebuilding, so I don’t think it would distract from AM. Pure speculation though. None of this is finalized yet, I love hearing different thoughts on modules like this, especially from people who’ve used them for a similar intent. :slight_smile:

Will do, thanks! :+1:

2 Likes

Another possible module:

Faith Unyielding

Faith in one’s ideals, abilities, or a greater power has moved men to great feats that echo throughout history. Faith Unyielding will help you develop such profound faith and use it in many areas of your life – to help your connection to the deity of your religion, to help in your spiritual endeavors, to bring greater faith in your own abilities, to even inspire others with the power of your unyielding faith.

To help bridge the gap between Intention and Action. Or between Idea and Execution.

3 Likes

Interesting idea! I’ve always looked at faith as being a belief in the truth of something, or the belief in an outcome/ability, without any proof. In the case of new business ventures, proof (of a sort) can be had in terms of case studies (to see that something is possible, as others have done it), and also through market testing, to gauge customer interest as well as product/market fit.

Looking at it through the lens of belief in oneself, any thoughts on how faith in that regard would differ from self-confidence from alpha scripting in the Ascension portion of Ascended Mogul?

2 Likes

How about The Spotlight to get more eyeballs on your store?

1 Like

Would that work for say… Pinterest pins or Google ads, or is it specific to social media?

AM/EQ = Getting Work Done (by Yourself)
EOG4 = Getting Work Done from Other People

G4 will not only help you with outsourcing, project management, business models, growth ideas, etc.; it will also contribute to expanding your influence, impact, and stake in your primary job.

Plus, Wealth-related Manifestations – banking, investments, ideal buyers, et al.
… In your case, some exponential future Products & Partners as well. :wink:

G4 is essential also for that High Value Inner Circle you wish to build in the next phase of your life.

:+1:t2:

4 Likes

That is a good question.

There is an overlap between faith and confidence; and this includes an overlap between faith and self-confidence.

My own personal definition of faith is that it’s a form of perception (or of knowing) that is less restricted by sensory limitations.

To remain connected to sunlight in the middle of the night.

To remain in touch with winter in the middle of summer.

To be aware of Brazil while you are currently in France.

These are all practical examples, for me, of faith.

Having perceived or having gained knowledge of something, to remember and to remain vitalized by that knowledge, even when immediate conditions challenge you to forget.

Faith is in other words confidence in the knowledge contained within memory and imagination.

The opposite of faith is doubt.

Maybe this time the sun won’t rise again.

What if it just stays as hot as it is now for the entire year?

How do I know Brazil is still there? I haven’t seen it in 10 years.

I think all Alpha titles contain some elements of faith-development. Usually towards a narrower and more specific focus. So, I think that Ascension promotes faith in one’s personal capabilities and one’s personal power. This may extend to all of one’s plans and projects, but as always the devil’s in the details. And the art of creating effective subliminals lies in recognizing the degrees of difference. I think Faith Unyielding may be helpful for someone who senses that they just want some very focused support in this area. Ascension will help, and Faith Unyielding can add more to it, if that’s what someone needs.

But it may be that Ascension, Ascended Mogul, or Emperor would be more than enough in this particular case.

3 Likes

From what I know, The Spotlight can be good for social media or in person.

Since running The Spotlight, I tend to get treated like a local celebrity when I go some place I frequent.

Gloryseeker and Sacred Words might be others.

2 Likes

Fantastic comparison, and both are highly relevant to my plans. :slight_smile:

Outsourcing & project management is an integral part of what I’m working on, as it involves building a team of VAs, freelancers and agencies.

Hmmm… would Inner Circle be a better core choice than Limitless then, to mesh with AM and EoG?

1 Like