Best wealth sub?

Hello Subclub,

Curious on what your thoughts are for the title of best wealth-generating sub, or the sub that will get you making serious money the fastest/easiest. Of course, without action nothing is possible, but with that said I do want to know what your thoughts are.

Depends on witch channels you want to make money.

Do you already have an income stream

Do you want something new

Do you need new abilitys for that

Do you have believes that hinder you

In witch direction you wanna go

What are your circumstances

3 Likes

The best wealth-generating subliminal here is probably Ascended Mogul or Mogul. Both help build a business mindset and increase your work ethic. From what I have seen on the forum if you already have a business go with The Ecstasy of Gold or Emperor. If you don’t have a business go with Ascended Mogul. I personally tried to jump the gun and go straight to EOG ST4 in a custom, it did not go well. I don’t have a business so there was no pathway of manifestation for it to work and the recon was tremendous.

I also like that you mention that without action nothing is possible. These subliminals work, but they aren’t magic. I’ve been listening since February of this year (mainly Spartan, now wealth customs) and can say they really help with shifting mindsets and help reinforce habits and specific behaviors that fall in line with your goals. As long as those habits and behaviors align with the subliminal, you are good to go.

10 Likes

Fastest: RICH. Maybe a rich + mogul for some extra kick.
For me RICH was the bomb; I started to take crypto seriously, learned, invested money and time.

7 Likes

Good responses, thanks everyone.

1 Like

I may be late to the party but the best subs to run at ground zero is AM plus executive. It took me from dazed and confused to some sort of direction and been working on some deep internal issues that were blocking me from going after what I want in life.

4 Likes

What is your budget?

The advice everyone gave you is really solid.

But if you can afford EoG now, Stage1 would destroy all the negative beliefs that prevent you from succeeding. You have some kind of wealth ceiling based on your beliefs. EoG Stage1 helps to lift it way higher.

You don’t need to run the later stages before you have some traction with Mogul or Ascended Mogul.

6 Likes

If a custom is in your budget, take a look at the one I’m just finalizing now - it may give you some ideas:

1 Like

Are you referring to the regular RICH or RICH Crypto? Or there isn’t much difference in both to begin with?

1 Like

Regular Rich. I don’t do much trading, more of a hodl.

3 Likes

Have to agree with Rich. Works in unexpected ways for me.

RICH and Ecstasy of Gold

HoM + EOG + RICH should be a great stack.