Raphael's Khan Journal

Day 12

Did snap a bit today. But it was short and I didn’t “sulk” too much over it though.

Also getting random erections throughout the day. Am guessing the testosterone is increasing. Good stuff.

3 Likes

Yep. That’s why I opted not to listen when I bring my kids to school.

3 Likes

@d1gz - haha

1 Like

Day 13

Took a nap today in the afternoon. I find myself waking up real tired for a few minutes. It was worth it today though cause my dreams were filled with scenes of me having sex.

Felt charged up remembering that even though I felt tired opening my eyes.

Can’t wait to leave home and experience all that again (even though am able to get laid once in a rare while when I stay with my folks). Got stuck in this situation after a health scare. So I need Khan to get me out of this “staying with my parents” rut.

3 Likes

Just musing here but am such a gadget freak. If I get my money situation right, I would purchase all the best Apple products and add the latest Note Plus, Thinkpad X1 Carbon and Pixel phone along with it. Then renew them every year by selling the old stuff. And this is from a guy whose only apple product was the iPhone 3G. Man, are them Apple products expensive in India. And now I use the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.

Wonder if there are any other Electronics Lovers here.

3 Likes

Just curious. What tech do you use, @AMASH?

2 Likes

I love tech. I use Apple products.

And, at the same time, I am into minimalism.

I really hope for you to fulfill your dreams of having a huge latest gadgets collection. But it’s a bit sad to not have cute girls to share it with since you live in a family home.

2 Likes

@AMASH - Awesome. Am a minimilaist myself except for my thousands of books. I plan to resell them and get myself a Kindle Oasis. I have a Kindle Paperwhite but it’s slowing down.

And yes, a big amen to getting my own space. There are women who want to boink me but sometimes the logistics make it impossible. Thanks, dude.

2 Likes

@Lion not intending to be intrusive but , which state are you from in india?

2 Likes

@Sarshet - sorry, bro. I normally like to share but I decided that the most I would tell about my place in this forum is the country. Am keeping it that way for privacy reasons.

Am sure no one can make out if I say the state, but it makes it easier for me this way.

4 Likes

Day 13 (Part 2)

Another interesting side effect of Khan+Ultimate Artist is that am losing interest in consuming YouTube Videos and I am unsubscribing from loads of channels. I already quit Facebook and Instagram before starting my stack but used to spend days watching YouTube videos. Looks like even that is being slowly shut down.

I have always been wanting to consume less and create more. The consumption part is decreasing. And am already looking into ways to create some books. Checking out older books and courses I had bought to see what I can do on that.

Also, even though my eye issues are (hopefully) still to be resolved this month, it’s not as worrying to me. The subs are helping cope for the moment. Even if I get moments of depression regarding my health (eyes and other problems), I am back to inspiring myself and telling that all will be resolved and manifested soon.

4 Likes

Day 14

Interesting effect of Khan on the organized religion front:

I was born a catholic and was raised in the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church through both catechism classes (religious studies and “Mass” every sunday) and a religious mother who layed emphasis on family prayer everyday. Add to that, guilt tripping using God and Jesus in family settings and you get a pretty nicely brainwashed kid after 18 years of indoctrination.

What set the ball rolling for me against organized religion was my lust for reading, mainly after the age of 18. Sure, i used to be a voracious reader in my teens before that, but that was mostly text books and other religious books including the bible. Was a mostly “saintly” and studious boy growing up who struggled with the inevitable cognitive dissonance between wanting sex and thinking it was evil outside marriage.

Thankfully, the University library books on philosophy, self improvement, etc gave me excellent food for thought to the contrary.

Fast forward a few years and I finally managed to lose my virginity at the late age of 22 (overriding some of my religious beliefs). And at the same time being more atheist than anything else.

But thinking you are an Atheist and actually being one is a whole different thing especially when you are brainwashed by religion.

Sure, there are spiritual elements in the Bible and Christianity in the form of mysticism and Neville Goddard type of interpretations but I was years away from that and being agnostic, which I am now. It was always a hellish battle within between knowing that it is okay to live your life the way you want vs feeling that it is wrong. A feeling that is called “conscience” but which is actually “religious and societal programming”.

And usually my body reacts in a helpless manner when I am setting myself against elders or priests when it comes to deciding how I want to live my life. Am always filled with silent rage when I am told that I should just “obey”.

Like I said before “obedience is for slaves”. But I did not feel it in my very being until today when I went to church along with my folks and didn’t feel even a pinch of remorse as the priest did his usual “condemning” from the pulpit. At first, it sounded like some whiny idiot. And even better, after a while, I felt indifferent. He is in his state of mind, I am in mine. He is stating his opinion and I didn’t have to agree. I don’t need anyone’s permission to live my life the way I want to.

Once again, I knew all this before. But finally, FINALLY, that feeling of Independence has taken root and blossomed in my soul.

Total Breakdown of religious programming! Alright alright alright!

4 Likes

Funny thing about the Catholic Church, or any religion, is that it is run by people. People who can be wrong, but use whatever authority their status and position brings to simply say something to the tune of “my word is law”. I too have grown up Catholic. Went to schools run by priests and nuns. And in those institutions, each question you pose is met by what I call, The Eyebrow, wherein the priest or nun would raise their eyebrow, open their eyes even wider and simply scold you. The thing is, the bible never explicitly states total obedience to men, etc. The problem is that we give too much power to those whose interpretations of the bible, or any religious text to the point that they get used to that power. Being a shepherd of men means service to others and not being served by men. I do like how the Pope is changing things, but it will take time to flow down the heirarchy.

5 Likes

@d1gz - I agree. Such people preach humility and don’t practice it. Of course they want others to do it. They are exempt because they are priests.

And on the topic of priests, is that thing called Confession. I hated that thing as a kid. I don’t do it anymore and got much flak over it but refuse to do it. I still go to church as a family ritual. One day, when I move out, I will go only when and if I want to (especially when catholic girls are some of the sweetest :wink:)

On obedience, yes again. For example, it is “honor thy father and mother”. And not “obey thy father and mother”. Honor doesn’t always mean obedience. You can always respectfully disagree (and am not even mentioning that the mystical interpretation of father and mother has nothing to do with parents. Well okay, I will mention it. The spiritual meaning of father and mother is masculine and feminine, shiva and Shakti, Doing and Being, Yang and Yin, etc). This is just one example.

Pope Francis is quite swell especially when compared to his predecessors. It will take a long time indeed to change things up but am liking the direction it is going.

4 Likes

Day 16

Broke the OMAD diet and had a couple of snacks in the afternoon. Seriously, sometimes I just wish I had a higher metabolism and could just burn away what I eat or turn it into muscle! Arghh. Oh well. You live and learn.

2 Likes

@AMASH - hey man, I need some advice. Currently I am doing Khan x 3 + Ultimate Artist x 1 as much as possible everyday but since I am looking to heal my health issues, am thinking of keeping Khan but dropping UA for a while to replace it with something health oriented. I have Spartan and Regeneration and both have a level of healing inbuilt in them although I have yet to try them extensively.

What would you advice if I wanted to heal from some chronic / genetic issues? Or if I wanted to add something to my continuing Khan journey which will aid with whatever medical and alternative protocols I am using to heal physical health issues? Any ideas?

I don’t mind anyone chiming in.

2 Likes

Oh man, that is such a bummer. It is hard, and I really hope and wish for you to get better soon.

What I see as the ideal playlist for you would be to do:

The Elixir Supercharger: 1x in the morning and 1x before sleep

And to keep your playlist as:

Khan ST1 x1
Regeneration x1

Both as much as possible, for at least 60 days.

This will be a supercharged healing protocol that will really serve you very well. And because it is focused on health and healing, please don’t move to Khan ST2 until 60 days of this playlist, for maximum exposure and total healing.

Try this first for a week, with Elixir in the morning and night, and looping Regeneration and Khan ST1, and I am sure we will all soon read some good progress!

2 Likes

@AMASH - I will definitely try that out. Thanks, bro

1 Like

Day 17

This was the last day of doing Khan ST1 + Ultimate Artist (at least for the time being)

Taking advice from @AMASH, I have planned to focus on my health. He recommended I do for 60 days the following stack:

-Elixir once after waking up and once before going to sleep
-Loop of
1.Khan ST1 x 1
2.Regeneration x 1

I feel this is the right thing to do. I already had Regeneration before and purchased Elixir today so am totally committing myself to Khan Total Breakdown and “total healing” for 60 days beginning tomorrow. The counter will be reset to Day 1 from the next entry.

4 Likes

I am proud of you @Lion, of the man you are becoming, really.

Most people just let life pass by, accept their limitations as their reality, and do nothing to improve themselves. Just watching TV, wasting time on social media, and their days pass with their eyes glued on a screen after screen, consuming mindlessly.

You have decided to change. To fix something big. To build a healthy foundation for your successful future. And I truly salute you for that. :slight_smile:

5 Likes