Raphael's Khan Journal

As always, thank you for the encouragement, @AMASH. It truly inspires me. Just as you inspire everyone here on this forum too both with your own journey and with your kind words. High 5!

5 Likes

That looks like a comprehensive cleaning and healing playlist. Hoping for you that SubClub makes Perfect Health in the future. :open_hands:

4 Likes

Thank you so much, @Michel. I very much hope that SubClub makes a Perfect Health subliminal too. Possibly if we keep repeating it, they will do so :grin:

5 Likes

Day 1 Elixir + Khan ST1 + Regeneration

Today was a day spent in the hospital doing a couple of tests for around 6 hours. Will spare the details but it seems to fit right in with changing my subliminal stack to reflect a desire for healing.

Elixir is pretty powerful but next time I should put my hearing aids on when I do it. It was muffled with my poor hearing in a few parts but the voice was soothing and the times I could follow the guided meditation, it felt pretty powerful. Started it yesterday night and today morning.

The Khan ST1 and Regeneration must have given me dreams but I don’t remember them today. Nothing scary for sure. But I felt pretty relaxed compared to the long day I had with a few moments of spikes in rage, quickly followed by calm, methodical thinking.

All in all, all’s well that (begins and) ends well. For today.

PS: this first loop session of Khan ST1 + Regeneration was Masked.

3 Likes

Thats a great stack @Lion, never tried Khan but Regeneration and Elixir are powerful.
Im sure you will experience deep results.

2 Likes

I really do hope so, @anon2351792. Since @AMASH had recommended this stack, I strongly felt it was the right thing to follow his wisdom in this matter.

After all, Elixir and Regeneration are healing subs and Total Breakdown will also help with any emotion and mental barriers.

Definitely a worthy test to be a Guinea “Lion” for lol

3 Likes

I have to add that I got a few looks from a couple of nurses and patients once in a while. And the doctors and technicians were extra polite. Any obstacles I had with regard to pre-requistes for tests, I was able to overcome with the above mentioned “calm thinking”

A nurse even low-key flirted with me. She wasn’t cute but got this charming smile. Damn, I love nurses :wink:

3 Likes

Absolutely!! I will be reading your progress, I hope the best for you.

2 Likes

Much appreciated, @anon2351792

1 Like

Day 2 Elixir + Khan ST1 + Regeneration

Today I had this feeling that everything will turn out okay in the end. Other than that, I felt terribly hungry and couldn’t keep my OMAD diet. Maybe it is the subliminal upping my appetite, maybe it is not. But it is important to keep my word to myself and I WILL stick to one meal a day from tomorrow onwards.

Also, a recent conversation in the forum here about Hypnotica led me to this great talk on Masculinity by him. Highly recommended. I have not done his hypnosis programs but hear that they are very good and would love to try them out. Have read his autobiographical book “Metawhore” a long time ago and it’s a great read too. Here is the link to his talk:

2 Likes

Day 3 Elixir + Khan ST1 + Regeneration

Some good news regarding my health after a long time. Since I am on bloodthinners to prevent a clotting issue, the doctor I consulted today has confirmed that the clotting has decreased compared to one and a half year back AND that I can be off the bloodthinners for a short time while I do the stem cell treatment for my eyes.

This is great news because if my clotting was very bad, I wouldn’t be able to do stem cell treatment for my eyes and i would go blind (since I have a degenerative eye disease). It was almost like a checkmate situation between clotting and going blind!

I will give credit to OMAD, meditation and my SubClub stack for improving my health and will stick to this (especially my 60 days of Khan ST1 + Regeneration + Elixir) to improve my eyes and other health issues especially when I go on the stem cell eye treatment soon.

That’s all I have to share for today. Am just so relieved and am gonna go do a little dance for the rest of the day yay!

7 Likes

Thats great news @Lion!! Keep going as you are building a strong enough foundation for more and deeper healing.

2 Likes

Absolutely, @anon2351792. Onto greater heights of health!

Thank you!

2 Likes

And that’s why I chose Raphael as my user name cause he’s the Angel of Health and his name means "God has healed"

PS: and also because Raphael was my favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle LOL

8 Likes

Oh and one more thing. I am getting curious glances from girls when I hold eye contact with them. I can feel that they are not used to men looking at them in the eye. One nurse even broke out in a sweet smile when I nodded at her as she passed me by while I waited for my doctor to show up.

Am not pursuing dating new women though for the moment. Need some minimum standards of health and wealth to be met before I pursue that. Also, I do have a couple of girls already on rotation so am not in a hurry to add more right now.

2 Likes

Day 4 Elixir + Khan ST1 + Regeneration

One interesting effect after an Elixir session I did right now was feeling my right leg vibrating for a couple of seconds after running Elixir. That had never happened before and I believe it to be some process of healing cause the right leg has a bit of clotting issues still there even though it is much better than before. So that’s a good sign.

Also, felt a bit productive today. Installed some pre-requisite software on my laptop to learn some programming.

I feel the urge to master 2 or 3 unrelated topics. Specialization is not my…speciality I guess lol. I like to learn a couple of different things to keep it interesting.

So now am thinking of programming and writing books at the moment (I would so love to grab Quantum Limitless for this as soon as it releases but will wait for this 60 days, or more like 56 days, of my healing stack to finish atleast)

Also, making plans for my stem cell eye treatment. If all goes well, I will be doing my first session this week and a second session next week. Hope all goes well.

4 Likes

@Fire - I know you are busy but I have a quick question regarding the “Fat Burner” module. I first noticed it in the “Sex and Seduction” sub and after searching for Fat Burner in the SubClub website, I realised that both “Emperor” and “Muay Thai Mastery” also have the “Fat Burner” modules in them. I also remembering someone here mentioning that their face looked slimmer after using Emperor for a while.

Was wondering if there are any other subs where “Fat Burner” is included but not mentioned. For example, is it there in Khan? In Primal Seduction (since its a combination of “Sex and Sedution” AND “Primal” )?

I could so use a “Fat Burner” right now.

Given that you’re already running multiple subs, is it possible that this is a reconciliation phase you’re going through? And if not, is it possible that adding another sub to your already heavy stack may be less helpful? Just a suggestion and I don’t mean to offend, but, for now, why don’t you focus first on healing?
And if you really want to burn but don’t have time or don’t want to go to a gym, may I suggest you try Convict Conditioning: How to Bust Free of All Weakness–Using the Lost Secrets of Supreme Survival Strength https://www.amazon.com/dp/1942812159/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_Z8.ODb4WJ3BQE

3 Likes

@d1gz - am not planning to add anything to my current stack anytime soon but could use one after I finish it. Anyways, my question is to know whether any other subs other than “Emperor”, “Sex and Seduction” and “Muay Thai Mastery” had “Fat Burner” because I don’t plan to buy any of those. I already use Khan so I don’t need Emperor. And I was planning to get Primal Seduction since it includes most of Sex and Seduction. So this is why I am wanting to know which other subs have Fat Burner.

Thanks for the links. Will check them out.

1 Like

That makes sense. In either case, since Khan contains a lot of scripts from emperor, maybe there’s already fat burner there. Though I’m not sure on which stage.
And since you’re current stack includes khan st1, are you planning on continuing up to st4 after your 60 days of healing stack?

2 Likes