2 Likes

Khan ST4 Day 40
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 21
Emperor Fitness ST1 Day 1
The Commander
The Beast Within
The Beast Unleashed

• Eye exercises. I didn’t do this today. Will definitely start tomorrow

• Push ups. Did 25. Felt my arms shaking when doing it while listening to The Beast Unleashed (BU was pretty motivational when using it during push ups). Felt good after doing it though. Not as tired as when I used to perform push ups before.

• Writing. This was the best part of today. Spent more than 2 hours writing 2 short stories. They both read pretty good and I was kinda proud to write them. The writing flowed and many times I was led by the characters to do something rather than thinking of it before hand. Truly intuitive. Also, I figured that even major authors have written short stories (and have a book of short stories too) and usually before their major works. Might as well do that. Start small, end big.

• Reading. Didn’t do this today but I was kinda okay with it. Better to create (write) than consume (read). Although I did feel that I ended up consuming many of the review videos of the newly released Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra which time could have been better spent reading haha.

• Sleep. Slept 7 hours yesterday night. So felt well rested. Also felt good waking up. Not as tired as I usually feel when I get up in the morning. Emperor Fitness is definitely working.

3 Likes

Does QL and Khan help you with your writing goals?

2 Likes

@Floridianninja - I would have added Ultimate Artist for my writing goals but since my stack is filled to the limit (and possibly overflowing too) and since Quantum Limitless does help me learn anything, am guessing it does. Khan does help motivate me. So a yes there too.

2 Likes

@Floridianninja - and I have to add that since @Simon pushed me to take action, I ended up writing a bit and it turned out good. I hate being pushed but good advice is good advice. So credit where credit is due.

PS: I also just wrote purely for myself. It was fun and liberating.

3 Likes

Kindly Please share some experiences of QL effects :slight_smile:

1 Like

@mecharc - I am not really feeling any direct extra-ordinary benefits (like memory recall or easy understanding of difficult concepts) from Quantum Limitless right now because I am not studying anything difficult. Am merely reading fiction and non-fiction. And writing.

My experience though is that I am able to achieve flow state easily when I start writing. That itself is excellent because normally it is common to experience writer’s block once in a while when I sit down to write.

But now, I just think a minute or two and let the characters in my story lead the way. It’s very interesting. Also, am having fun which is important. And taking action which is even more important.

It was my intention to study programming but I am now focusing on writing fiction. When I do have programming experience (or any other learning experience) to share, I surely will do so.

3 Likes

Khan ST4 Day 41
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 22
Emperor Fitness ST1 Day 2
The Commander
The Beast Within
The Beast Unleashed

-Sleep. Ended up sleeping only for around 5 hours. Not cool at all.

-Writing. Wrote one short story but longer than the ones I wrote yesterday. Wondering how many short stories do I need to write before I can publish a compilation. I can also compile the poems I had already written down the years. Self publish 2 books at one go. Need to look into that.

-Reading. Read a novel for an hour. Last few pages of Salman Rushdie’s Midnight’s Children which I have been reading for a couple of weeks now. Will finish it tomorrow.

-Exercise. 40 push-ups

Feeling good but can do better.

5 Likes

PS: I almost relapsed today. The interesting thing was that because of going hard mode for more than 2 weeks, I felt that I was harder than before. That actually reminded me of the benefits of continuing my Semen Retention streak and so it encouraged me to stop.

4 Likes

Khan ST4 Day 42
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 23
Emperor Fitness ST1 Day 3

The Commander
The Beast Within
The Beast Unleashed

-Sleep. Even after 7 hours of sleep yesterday night, I had to nap in the afternoon. Must be the heavy stack

-Eye Exercise. I did 1 of them. There are 6 exercises out of which I used to do at least 4 of them religiously everyday (around a year ago). And I almost didn’t do it today so I told myself to do atleast one. So that’s done.

-Exercise. 50 push-ups. Didn’t do it in the morning so pushed myself to do it in the afternoon.

-Writing. Wrote one short story. I feel I can do two a day if I really focus.

-Reading. Just now finished Midnight’s Children. Masterful but won’t be everyone’s cup of tea. I realize that most writers write for readers. And then there are some stories that only writers can appreciate.

-Meditation. Started doing 20 minutes of silent meditation. One of those practices I do on and off. It usually ends up in me doing it for many days and then stopping for many more days. I need to be consistent with it because I love the way it makes my mind super calm.

Am getting better at this.

4 Likes

@Lion how do EF supercharger s make you feel?

2 Likes

On a side note, your stack is an inspiration. But I am calming myself down. :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

@mecharc - my favorite is The Beast Unleashed. I play it when I do my push-ups because it feels very motivational.

Other than that, I don’t have anything special to mention. But I feel that they are working. There are many parts of my health that need healing so I feel that Emperor Fitness and its superchargers are first helping me to gain basic health before giving me extra energy that can only be felt after one gains a sort of normalcy with respect to one’s fitness.

2 Likes

@mecharc - haha I know. But I think a heavy stack is okay if one is ready to:

• Be prepared to feel tired once in a while.
  • Take action for each of the titles. Taking action is important whether one plays one title or many but I can’t help but feel that it is even more important in a heavy stack. More action, the better. Especially in a stack like mine.
4 Likes

This is really helpful! Thanks!

2 Likes

Glad to help, @Malkuth

2 Likes

In 2017, I did the Bates Method eye exercises, every morning, for a full 365 days, never skipping a day.

At the end of the year, I had perfection vision and didn’t need to wear eyeglasses anymore. Now, I do them once a week, and my results stayed.

Do you follow a story structure to ingrain those habits into your subconscious? Or do you just flow with whatever comes to mind in this? It’s very interesting.

Congratulate yourself! I hope you have small rewards for yourself when you achieve any small step you want. Because that’s what keeps motivation from stopping, to see immediate pleasure.

@mecharc you’re a cool dude. Maybe you don’t see something inspirational about yourself, right now. Or maybe you do.

Either way, if there could be something truly unique and inspiring about you, no matter how small or trivial it may appear, what could this be? Would you be kind enough to share it so that the whole world knows it, and you feel that positive feedback? :slight_smile:

“normalcy” is a very interesting word. Really.

What is “normalcy” in fitness to you @Lion? And out of all the people you know, do 1 out of 2 really have that normalcy in their fitness? Or is it more of a mental imaginary ideal that may be above the “average” that exists in reality?

2 Likes

@AMASH - I do the Bates Method too. But a guided form of it called Eye Exercise Express. The guys who made this product makes it easier to listen to their voices and follow along.

Since I have a retinal issue, I have not had the same success as you but am not giving up. It does help a bit and possibly will help keep my current state of vision. And along with Stem cell treatments and Emperor Fitness, my hope is that it would improve my vision (currently, walking outside is not easy and I had to give up driving because of my eyes).

Talking about my general state of health, I have a couple of conditions together which makes my life a bit harder for me. In addition to not having good peripheral vision and a weak central vision (due to a damaged retina), I also have partial hearing loss. On top of that, internal blood clotting in my legs which had once threatened to kill me by clotting my heart and lungs (but was saved by surgery).

Since I have already mentioned the protocols I use for my eyes, i will add that I use Hearing aids for my hearing loss (but they are still not good enough for some conversations expecially in a loud environment and many times even in quieter ones). I also have anti-coagulation tablets to keep my internal blood clotting at bay. Adding to that I have a few clots still in my lungs which makes taking extra effort difficult especially during exercise.

If you combine all that, everyday feels more daunting compared to that of the average man. I know that there are people who are successful even though they have it worse than me but am merely stating this since you asked about normalcy.

The main intent I have for subliminals is to help me with my genetic defects as much as possible while doing my bit too. And also help me be successful.

Regarding story structure, I don’t at the moment follow a planned plot. It is possible that having read a lot of fiction, might help me to use such knowledge intuitively to write stories. Being INFJ, I do rely a lot on my intuition to write. But more than anything, I wanted to start writing something instead of making excuses to myself that I needed to understand story plots, characters and dialogues fully before I wrote my first story. My plan is to read books on writing (especially the ones recommended by SaintSovereign) along with writing short stories so that they will work in tandem with Quantum Limitless to help me be an author (I write the stories on my smartphone by the way since using a laptop is difficult. Can’t see the whole laptop screen and it’s a chore to focus on writing when typing is difficult).

Once again, am not making excuses. Am just trying to work with what I have while at the same time searching for cures to my ailments. I had even tried Joe Dispenza’s meditations for healing but something about his voice throws me off lol.

Thankfully, medical science and subliminals are both making great strides in improving health that am confident that not only will I gain perfect health but will also be successful in the goals I have set for myself.

Was your eye issue a serious condition? Or was it short sight/long sight? It’s commendable that you did it for a whole year.

3 Likes

Yes, it was short sightedness.

I also benefited a lot from David Webber’s Feldenkrais course for the eyes, called Seeing Clearly.

That one is for people who are almost going blind to recover their eyesight.

I hope that helps you. You are an inspiration, man, and don’t deserve to be born with genetic defects.

3 Likes