Raphael's Khan Journal

Thank you, @AMASH. As always, your encouragement means a lot to me. Am sure everyone here will agree.

I did come across the Feldenkrais course called Seeing Clearly in my search to correct my vision but was hesitant to purchase it since I wasn’t sure whether it helps with retinal defects. My research on it didn’t find anyone with the same eye issue as me being helped by that. But I will look into it again once I gain some money :smiley:

2 Likes

Khan ST4 Day 43
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 24
Emperor Fitness ST1 Day 4

-Writing. Wrote one short story but took some time to write it. At this rate, I might get published in just a month.

Didn’t do any of the other items on the usual daily to-do list but am giving myself a break today by watching Berserk The Golden Age Arc anime for the second time.

1 Like

Off with the super chargers today?

1 Like

@AMASH The new me that I’ve been discovering since December 2019, is the most unique thing right now!

1 Like

Do you mind sharing an excerpt of your short story?

1 Like

@mecharc - yes. No superchargers today.

1 Like

@friday I don’t think he will. I have requested him with failure in the past

1 Like

@friday - for privacy reasons, I unfortunately can’t share it. Most probably though, I will share a link to the book(s) when I publish it(them) through the private message. So far I have written 5 short stories. Need to write enough for a collection of them.

2 Likes

I will be the first person to buy your book!

2 Likes

@mecharc - will definitely have to share my book link with more SubClub members then. I will private message you when it is done.

3 Likes

Can’t wait

1 Like

@Lion, Do you feel any different now that you’ve left Godlike Masculinity out of your stack or is it to early to tell?

1 Like

@Hermit - a bit. I did enjoy having Godlike Masculinity and Sanguine in my stack with their respective benefits of extra manliness and extra chill, and will add them later after I have run my current stack for a while. I need to maximize the time I spend with Emperor Fitness for healing and since I only play my playlist during sleep, I needed to remove them for now.

2 Likes

I love Sanguine, I’m much of an ‘airy’ person already. Guess it has to do with 40% of my energetic element is in air. I’m a natural Sanguine, all subliminalclub programs work with your naturel self, Sanguine works especially well on me because I’m much of an optimistic talker already and so I can easily take action on it.

Not to mention the strength of this stacking module - weapon X?

@Lion, anyhow I asked this previous question because I wondered which abilities or skills are not so apparent since you quit running Godlike Masculinity. I can clearly tell when Sanguine hits me although I’m not so aware of the effects from Godlike Masculinity, it’s way more subtle from my experience. It could be different for you though!

I’m looking forward to see your results with Emperor Fitness.

3 Likes

I have decided to start a new journal. Will be testing Emperor Q with Emperor Fitness. Never used Emperor before and I think I need it more than ever since I need more focus on my productivity + money side. It’s time to unleash The God Emperor.

5 Likes

@Lion
Did Khan total breakdown and regeneration work well together?

1 Like

@Floridianninja - must admit that I don’t remember the effects of that combination. I do remember that Khan ST1 along with Spartan was more easier to do since Spartan did make my mind stronger to handle Total Breakdown. If I had to do it all over again (which I plan to do at a later time), I will just play Khan ST1 alone by itself to give myself a maximum breakdown.

@Lion heybro. How is your book coning along

1 Like

Will comment when it does, my friend

Hey Raphael, I hope your condition gets better. In later posts you made reference to health issues, but you never said what it was.
Bro, wishing you the very best!!! Let us know how it’s going.

2 Likes