Raphael's Khan Journal

@HappyHero - yes. It is advised to put 5ml of it under the tongue and wait for 30s seconds for absorption. The only time one should swallow it is during a food poisoning.

Have heard of the pro-biotics but not getting them for now.

Meanwhile am using it for my eyes too since I had read that it helps with the particular issue I have.

Also added a few drops in my toothpaste tube to help with my teeth.

Gonna end up using it for a lot more things like dandruff and skin care while at the same time being careful not to turn blue.

Have you heard of the guy who turned blue because of it? I hear that he didn’t make the Colloidal Silver properly and that he drank too much of it everyday.

1 Like

Yes, I did a lot of research on it and have used it for years with no issues. Just buy quality brands.

I know for certain from research the guy who turned blue made it wrong (and of course the media sensationalized that one instance to give natural remedies a bad name). But I also remember reading that this guy who turned blue had a twisted need for attention and in spite of being advised on how to properly make it he still continued to take too much of his improperly made stuff.

Wonder where he is now :joy:

1 Like

@HappyHero - LOL. Serves him right. Am sure he got blue balls. Literally and figuratively speaking.

Am just catching up on things like Colloidal Silver and Hermann Hesse. But it feels like the start of a nice journey.

1 Like

Ha!

I will have to look into this black seed oil.

2 Likes

@HappyHero - Black Seed Oil was my first step into finding natural medicines for myself. Just search on youtube “101 benefits of black seed oil” and they will list them out for you.

Personally, I use it for my legs which had a clotting issue a long time back (I still take anti-coagulant tablets) and for leg inflammation. It helps a lot. The changes were drastic. The last time I did a full medical checkup, my clotting has decreased at a rapid rate and the doctor even told me that I have a good chance of not having to use anti-coagulants after a while.

I also use it for my skin, hair, vitamins and minerals (like having a spoon in the morning). It’s especially good for male virility and will increase your sperm count. The other benefits, I will allow you to be surprised on youtube :grin:

1 Like

Beware, it tastes horrible :mask: fortunately there are capsules too.

2 Likes

@HappyHero - haha yes. What @Michel says is true. But am pretty used to the taste now.

1 Like

Khan ST4 Day 35
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 16
Sanguine
Godlike Masculinity
Ultimate Artist

Felt very calm today. Almost like I am Snoop Dogg chilling lol. Must be Sanguine. Was running almost a month of it (or maybe 3 weeks). It’s very under rated, I believe.

In addition to helping me socialize, which I noticed instantly in the first few days of starting Sanguine, it also increases our cool factor over time such that you wonder who that angry mutt was a month ago. Yup, that was me.

Possible that Semen Retention is also helping since I have started hard mode a week ago.

In addition to that, yesterday and today, I felt this interesting phenomenon of good things zipping towards me when I imagine them. Like if I imagine money, my mind constructs a stack of dollars coming from nowhere to my hand. Same with women, gadgets (I love electronics), plane tickets, visas (would love to be a nomad), etc. Feels like my visualization skills are improving. And more importantly, feeling worthy of such dreams. I feel that I deserve what I want and it’s all on the way. Definitely Khan Complete kicking in since it’s way past Day 30 on ST4.

I ALREADY AM AND HAVE WHAT I DESIRE

This belief is now imprinted in my subconscious.

3 Likes

PS: Watched Once Upon a Time in Hollywood today and even though watching movies and TV don’t interest me much these days, I quite enjoyed this one.

3 Likes

Khan ST4 Day 35
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 16
Sanguine

Removed Godlike Masculinity and Ultimate Artist from my stack to give space for the coming Emperor Fitness. Not sure if I will remove Sanguine too but most likely will keep it for my mood. Also not sure whether I will add Godlike Masculinity back. Will trust my intuiton on it. What is sure is that I will give Ultimate Artist a rest.

Talking about rest, I felt real sleepy both in the morning and afternoon (took naps at both these times). Even though I slept well the previous night. I wonder if it was because of the increase in loops of Khan and Quantum Limitless when I removed Godlike Masculinity and Ultimate Artist.

The dream I had in the afternoon was real vivid too. Had characters in it I never saw before. It had a hint of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood, without all the gore. All about me and a friend (who I don’t know) giving an Uber ride to two pretty girls (who I also don’t know in real life or reel life). Ended up traversing the length of a house (from the entrance to the back, all the while seeing people I have never met or seen anywhere), until we finally deliver something to someone. Felt very real. The movie might as well be called Uber Cowboys.

2 Likes

Khan ST4 Day 36
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 17
Sanguine

Very much looking forward to the upcoming Emperor Fitness release. Hopefully it will align with my goals.

Also, @SaintSovereign, I know it’s a bit hectic for you since Emperor Fitness is being released anytime soon but do check your messages since I have sent you a DM to bump me up to Junior Alchemist so that I can get my discount code to apply to purchases henceforth.

2 Likes

Patience my friend. As noted in a different thread, it may take 1-3 business days for @SaintSovereign to respond to your DMs. Given it’s a weekend and that Emperor Fitness is about to be released, he might not have the time to respond to many messages.

2 Likes

@d1gz - I know. Lucky for me, he has already replied 2 hours back.

1 Like

That is good to hear. I assume you are already planning on using that 15% discount for EF then.

1 Like

@d1gz - most probably. Have to read the sales page for Emperor Fitness before deciding.

1 Like

Khan ST4 Day 37
Quantum Limitless ST3 Day 18

So removed Sanguine to try out how it will be without it in my stack. Mood was okay. But felt a bit lightheaded in the morning for an hour after waking up. But was back to normal after that. (Must be because of running two heavy subs one after another all through the night)

Need some space in my stack if I am adding Emperor Fitness to Khan and Quantum Limitless (that’s why i also removed Godlike Masculinity and Ultimate Artist before and Sanguine now).

Not recommended to mix all these heavy subliminals, I know, but I will try it out and see. Also, am willing to give all of them time to show results. Especially since I plan to run the stage 4 of all these multistages for a long time to come.

2 Likes

PS: if Emperor Fitness doesn’t fit with my goals, I am flirting with the idea of adding Emperor IV to Khan+Quantum Limitless

1 Like

Raphael, mixing Emperor 4 with Kahn and QL sounds like overkill. That’s my 2 cents.

I know you’re just imagining it. It’d be awesome IF…

I dream sometimes myself, but you’re in ST4’s already (ST3 for QL), so the questions do remain. I look forward to seeing what you try out.

2 Likes

@subliminalguy - yes. But @TheBoxingScientist is getting excellent results mixing Emperor IV with Khan

1 Like

I wrote before thinking of all the facts @Lion . I need to rest.

2 Likes