Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

No loud… I can hear comfortably the sound

1 Like

If you had to give a percent for the volume, what percent is it?

2 Likes

I guess around 30%/35%.

1 Like

0-100% :upside_down_face: :wink:

2 Likes

@Dom - i don’t think it is a cause for worry. Different people could have different reactions to the subs.

I remember reading one guy running The Mind’s Eye title and getting a slight pressure on the forehead. And also read about others getting the same with no adverse reactions.

My guess is that the sensation you are feeling is related to your pineal gland also called the Third Eye. Possible that it is decalcifying (clearing up) and that’s a good thing.

In any case, keep an “eye on it” (pun intended) and stop playing the subliminal if there is pain and see if it goes away. Another option is to reduce the number of loops and see if you feel better. But if this sensation you feel on your head is not extreme nor painful, you can continue.

That’s my advice but also be careful to always take precautions. Like incase any discomfort doesn’t go away even when you stop listening to your playlist, do consult a doctor.

2 Likes

Day 4: Thursday:
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 1

Seems like I am writing my realizations for the day on other user threads. Will quote them here:

1. About the redpill:
  1. The Secret
3 Likes

Bro I don’t quite grab my head around elixirs physical healing :confused:

1 Like

I believe this is either increased circulation and/or energetic development from healing.

1 Like

it’s the healing power of the universe in condensed light form
since you are the universe it’s really your healing light healing yourself, and since body, mind, and spirit are really one, as you heal one with the light that you really are, the others get healed. You can use your mind which is really your body and spirit, which is really the universe, to heal yourself, as the universe, which is really your body and spirit since those are really also just your mind,… and the universe,

what don’t you get :thinking: ?

5 Likes

@mecharc - frankly, I don’t understand the whole thing either. Oh, I understand some theories on it but it’s pretty vague and not an exact science (for me).

The way I see it, Elixir Ultima has scripts which encourage our subconscious mind to help heal our physical body. That’s very simplistic of course but you can use what @Azriel said if it helps you understand.

I guess that when it comes to Law of Attraction, there are many ways of looking at it.

3 Likes

mine was a joke, for the record but it’s kind of true to lmao

So this is the super pop-quick of some stuff I’ve read/learned about recently, so please don’t give me shit about it lol

So basically they’ve discovered that there are fields of energy that are like blue prints for the formation and reconstruction of matter, intention and resonance can modify those fields, which modifies the formation and reconstruction of matter. How is DNA formed, based off the charges and polarities of these fields. They can read in fields when someone will have certain diseases, alignments in the coming days, and by preemptively modifying the field somehow, through charges or frequencies they can prevent the onset of that affliction. In alternative cases when they do nothing to the field their reading, the affliction unfolds as normal. By modifying the field it also effects current afflictions. I imagine elixir may work directly or indirectly in this manner.

1 Like

@Azriel - LOL @ the joke. Must have gone right over my head thanks to just coming from writing that long ramble on your thread.

But that “field theory” is real interesting. Never heard that one before.

:joy:

I do think the elixir works through the healing power of the universe and understanding that the universe is us and mind, body, and spirit. But I was also making fun of the fact of how crazy that might seem.

One place I learned that field theory is from a book called Mind Over Matter.

3 Likes

How’s it going with the Elixir Ultima?

2 Likes

Day 4 (Part 2):

@khan -

-I had a slight but irritating ache in my right leg for around two weeks. I noticed an hour ago that it wasn’t there anymore.

-No floaters in my eyea like @pacman described about his. I had maybe two of them in my right eye and one in my left. I don’t “see” them anymore (pun intended. I love intended puns lol)

-Mental faculty is high. Am talking very clearly and making excellent analogies/metaphors when I speak. Also able to make them entertaining and instructive. Am doing this at home and when I video call my relatives/friends on WhatsApp.

-Relapsed on NoFap today after around close to a month of keeping a streak. But no more thoughts like “Ah crap. Maybe I should spend today doing it again since I already broke the streak” or some shit like that which I used to very much have before.

-Energy is not so bad even after a relapse. Usually am pretty dull after it happens.

Granted, some of the above seem to be cause of RegenerationQ. But combining it with Elixir Ultima is surely manifesting those physical advantages too.

Also, full disclosure, Carnivore diet is excellent for healing your body. So my stack is for sure working with my diet too.

6 Likes

I noticed that also…when i had sex i wasnt tired at all…
As for my vision is def coming much better…
I have also noticed that i hate junk food now lol
I feel very hungry but nt for junk lol

3 Likes

Oh! That would come in handy for me too :wink: . Excellent!

Good for you. Am sure this stack is optimizing with my eye procedure to give me healing too. But am not impatient about healing like I used to be before. When the healing comes, it’s so natural as if this is the way it is supposed to be. Am sure you feel this too.

Oh yeah! Very good observation. I didn’t notice that am avoiding most junk food now too. Even if I indulge once in a very rare while, I don’t like to repeat it.

3 Likes

There are lots of other things that this stack is doing that we cant pin point or cant notice. To me i feel very new. So its def deep work getting done. Im sure as we go along we will def see much more and deep changes that we cant notice now but its def there.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I think we understand it after a while or when someone else points it to us like your friends telling you or other users in the forum asking us questions or mentioning either changes in us or their own experience with the same stack.

Yup yup! Oh man, spot on!

1 Like

@Lion. It could be the “pineal gland”, although I experienced in a different way. I do meditate every day and most of the time “Reiki meditation”, and this pressure is different.
I’m thinking as @Azriel said it might be some energy flowing activities, because the script in the subs… Nothing bad though.

2 Likes