Raphael's Elixir Ultima + RegenerationQ Journal

It is blockages being removed.

2 Likes

Day 5: Friday:
Elixir Ultima x 1
RegenerationQ x 1

Based on the above quoted principles, action taking is picking up:

-Took out my yoga mat from the cupboard (which I had purchased a couple of months ago but never used)

-Took down a “beer mug” from another shelf to use for consuming water. FYI I don’t drink alcohol but this was a gift from a relative.

-Landline/WiFi disconnection problems at home were immediately dealt with by calling customer care. Usually I wait a couple of hours for it to maybe resolve itself (if it didn’t, only then did I call).

-Gaining a bit more central vision in my eyes.

-Had a headache when I woke up from an afternoon nap. Surrendered the pain to my stack to resolve, had a spoon of black seed oil and it resolved itself in a couple of minutes.

-My amazon deliveries seem to be reaching me way before the delivery date. Maybe my stack is working on the delivery guys too lol.

5 Likes

Well done so far @Lion
Talking about action i went and got some nootropics today.

1 Like

@pacman - thank you.

Have you tried nootropics before? Do they work for you?

1 Like

I tried MCT oil and electrolyte drinks and yes they really make a huge difference for processing. I dont feel fatigued like before.

The one that i picked up today has alpha gpc , lions mane, ginseng,codyceps mushroom extract and many more brain fuel ingredients.

@Hermit recommended some really good stuff to me and a specific brand buts its really difficult to get that in my country…but top notch items.
@Azriel also takes alot of items…i cant find that post of his nutrition but its massive lol…thus his great ability to process subs faster.

There is a useful thread for you

1 Like

Thanks a lot, @pacman. Will bookmark it for future reference.

1 Like

I haven’t been taking any supplements.

1 Like

@khan - that’s okay. I take Black Seed Oil everyday and Colloidal Silver once in a while for health reasons. Other than that, I would like my diet and the subliminals to do the work.

Am curious about nootropics but not in a hurry to try them. Maybe way later when am a bit more wealthy.

1 Like

Want to drop some safety tip for those using formlations, look for mucuna puriens and research L dopa.

L dopa bypasses rate limiting step in dopamine production. MP has l dopa. You want a healthy balance of neurotransmission, that is determined by body, not a synthetic substance.

I mean yes. once sec… Hope you don;t mind while i vape.

This one is important. I would recommend you to avoid it. The difference between synthetic and natural is slightly different, would you consider boiled/fried food synthetic?

I am just saying research Ldopa.

pacman goes and buys mucuna puriens

3 Likes

Whats it about ?

2 Likes

I believe its like gyming…
The stronger u get the more nutrition you need. One cannot eat so much chicken at once but can supplement with protien which is synthetic.
Same should apply for subliminal use i believe.
Brain must be fueled to accomadate that subliminal input and process.
Even a pain killer is synthetic lol

2 Likes

Vape is synthetic lol
I hear you buddy

2 Likes

@user9437773791397760
Cant recall i said that

1 Like

3 Likes

Mucuna Rocks
I make tinktures(realy high concentration)
I call them One Drop Wonder
Mucuna
Ginseng
Rhodiola
Ashwaganda
Tribulus
Gotu cola
Schizzandra
Taiga
Macca
Ginko bilboa
Milk thistle
Etc etc

2 Likes

Just wanted to drop this here, to prove my comments above “wrong”. There is always the spiritual/physical conflict of resignation/asceticism that I am currently going through. This is in regards to whether one should participate in reformation of the physical world, even if it seems hopeless.

“According to tradition, there is no conflict between spiritual authority and temporal power; rather, the two are bound in an organic and hierarchic relation. When the two functions are instead set in contrast with one another or separated, a cycle of decadence begins; a cycle destined to end with the complete rejection of all authority.”

This split, represents the individuals rejection of the eternal within us. Using spirituality to overcome the physical is not enough, and this is in alignment with Buddha’s middle path, which is to be in balance with the physical and to be our true purpose/existence. My issue is simply the amount of (Pain, Grief, Fear) someone/I experiences when trying to reconciliation the absurdity of our current society, asceticism is really the only option for a lot of people. This emotional response and the subsequent withering/recoiling is our eternal self rejecting the (false) temporal (physical) authority. This recoiling/withering is the weakening process, the cumulative effect leads to spiritual destruction.

EDIT

Frustration - Anger - Envy [ The Essential Zohar ]
Fear - anger - illusion [ The Essential Zohar ]
Kindness - Strength - Balance [ The Essential Zohar ]
Fear - Power - Clarity [ The Teachings of Don Juan: A Yaqui Way of Knowledge]
Maya - Avidyamaya - Vidyamaya [ Avidyamaya and vidyamaya ]
Fear - Pain - Grief [ Antichrist ]
frustration - anger - bitterness [ Mode One : Let the Women Know What You’re REALLY Thinking]
Fear - Anger - Hate [ Yoda ]

3 Likes

Day 6, 7: Saturday, Sunday:
Rest Days

-As adviced by SubClub, I took two days off (actually nights) from playing my stack.

-I know that this is for giving the mind some processing time and for me I felt that the effects of my subliminals were still there.

-Didn’t feel watching YouTube videos were as fun as before. I watched a few but there was this feeling of impatience with listening to others talk and a desire to get into more productive activities.

-I picked up Deep Work by Cal Newport and reading it gave me a better feeling of validation. It encouraged me to spend a few days reading well researched books instead of just hearing reviews about the same books or listening to book summaries. A hunger for reading is a good thing and I always used to end up being too distracted to read thanks to social media and other internet distractions (a subject the author of Deep Work thoroughly dives into).

-Other than reading, am too busy with some legal paperwork. This week will be busy with helping my family with passport and other ID related work. Previously, I would loathe doing such work. Now, I just feel like getting things done.

5 Likes

Days 6,7 (Part 2):

On the topic of reconciliation, now am more welcoming of it. Previously I needed to dull the pain with Sanguine or Spartan but now am using such circumstances where I lose my temper or get irritated, as teaching moments. Although there are times when I feel bliss, there are also times when it is rough (but always manageable). My “lightness of being” might feel good and all but it is my “darkness” that teaches me introspection and The Dark is a different reservoir of energy and strength as is The Light.

4 Likes

Week 2
Day 8, Monday:
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 2

-With week 2, I am playing 2 loops of Elixir Ultima and RegenerationQ. Wonder if increasing the number of Ultima loops is necessary.

-My mind is feeling clearer and lighter thanks to the removal of a lot of unnecessary emotional baggage.

-Another excellent day of getting work done. There’s no delay between getting to know I have a task to finish and immediately picking up the phone or sending a message or etc, to complete the task. Previously, I used to do things at the last minute.

-But these tasks are for things other than my purpose so I need to eventually set goals for my long term purpose so that I can perform with the same sense of excellence in achieving more important goals as I do for the less important but still necessary ones.

-Even with all that, my sense of action is increasing. A small (self-)pat on the back to sticking with this playlist, not being in a hurry to jump, following official SubClub guidelines and reaping the rewards.

-If I ever do a major title next (possibly Emperor or Khan or Ecstacy of Gold), I vow to stick to the same idea of my current stack which is: 1 Ultma + 1 Major Sub at a time.

9 Likes

Week 2
Day 9, Tuesday:
Elixir Ultima x 2
RegenerationQ x 2

-Thanks to some good advice in the forum to not increase the number of Ultima loops over 3, will stick to 2 loops of Elixir Ultima for a while even when I will be increasing the number of RegenerationQ loops slowly over time.

-Noticing that I have been waking up around 10 or 15 minutes earlier than my alarm clock the past few days. Unlike StarkQ which used to wake me up around 1 or 2 hours before the alarm. Those were crazy days haha.

-Kicked off today morning with 20 burpees. Its been long since I exercised and it feels good to finally do so after losing a lot of weight. If you need just one bodyweight exercise, try doing 100 burpees a day. It will make you feel powerful all over (with your legs feeling a bit wobbly in the morning lol). Speaking from experience here.

-Spent a significant amount of the day between necessary tasks and reading. Again, able to just do it when I have to get work done.

-Also things manifesting well for a short oncoming trip to another country for business purposes. During these rona times, it’s always a miracle when things work out somehow.

-Mind and Heart getting lighter as it let goes of unnecessary emotional baggage. No feeling of specific release or anything. I just feel better each day when compared to the previous day.

7 Likes