QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

Wow, btw, I noticed the tone of voice of my roommate is higher than usual. She talks to me like she talks to a guy she is attracted to hahaha

5 Likes

It’s funny because I’ve been swiping casually on bumble, and I noticed that I look a lot more are the description and the emotions the girl gives off. A lot of profiles just turn me off…

I remember I wasn’t thinking like that before!!

Yesterday just before bed I had an idea for my research paper and when it clicked, I was like “Why didn’t I think about this sooner!!!”

Stark is integrating!!

I just went out of the house to buy some weed, so I had to walk and take the metro. I must tell, my walk’s got some swag hahaha

Might be from Wanted or Stark.

1 Like

This morning, I’ll do CFW+Wanted, before going to Stark, which would be my normal stack. I want to see if 1 loop Wanted can heal with CFW.

I just checked a clip explaining that woman do the first move :

Here is an interesting clip I’ve found!

1 loop PS and 1 loop Stark this morning.

Getting back to Chosen from within in 2 days!

Anything new that you’ve noticed?

Today I went out, and it’s special, I was shy in the past few days with people, but today I was looking woman… Like looking to see if I can find some attractive! Social anxiety was lower, I didn’t felt like prople were out to get me as much.

I feel like this loop is hitting wayyyy faster than my last run of PS ZP!!

I also got new perfume, I bought Invictus and Versace because of @Invictus and @Ingress

3 Likes

That’s great… working on yourself.

Have you tried projecting desire with eye contact?

1 Like

I’m starting in that direction! I hold eye contact for longer! But I don’t feel as confident as when I was on Khan

1 Like

One loop of Stark and Primal Seduction this morning, I will continue to push in that direction.

I’m wondering if I should run Khan St1 Qv2 at the same time for the healing. I’m scared of the recon that could happen with St1.

Edit : Since starting Stark I keep having ideas about my project. I’m thinking of developping a small tool for my clients which could help them manage their project.

2 Likes

Pretty chill day today, I started to developp some of my tool this morning, then I got a meeting to clarify what they wanted.

I think I went a little bit too deep with my research, I explained some complex stuff and then they were asking me some question regarding simple stuff… I’ll send them a plan next week to make sure I’m on the right track with them!

There is this girl online who wants to make me discover scotch’s taste.

She is not as thirsty as the other one who wanted to invite me to her place to play nintendo but… It’s still fun!

1 Like

Running 1 loop of sanguine this morning, will report back how I feel.

For now I feel like I’m floating hahaha

1 Like

Playing league this morning, my sixth sense is telling me I can win!

Imma go work in an hour with a friend.

1 Like

Quick update : I’ve startes working and I’m not hesitating. Yesterday I was stressed because I didn’t know where to start.

Today I’m just starting to read what I wrote few months ago to put myself back on the train!

3 Likes

I wrote 1 page. In 25 minutes.

Sanguine’s optimism allow me to use Stark’s intelligence and work efficiency.

1 Like

Started having some match online, I’m probably only gonna meet the hottest girl, otherwise I don’t care.

Also, regarding work, I’ve done sooo much this morning, I’ve completed a plan to help companies transition to working online. I don’t know all the specifics, but I wrote it from a management standpoint!

1 Like

all this in one day/loop?
can you tell if it is optimism or confidence? is it towards life in general or one the small difference area of life you’ve mentioned (dating, work)?

1 Like