QZP - Wanted+Primal Seduction+C̶h̶o̶s̶e̶n̶ - WhiteTiger Pounce back into action

I’m starting in that direction! I hold eye contact for longer! But I don’t feel as confident as when I was on Khan

1 Like

One loop of Stark and Primal Seduction this morning, I will continue to push in that direction.

I’m wondering if I should run Khan St1 Qv2 at the same time for the healing. I’m scared of the recon that could happen with St1.

Edit : Since starting Stark I keep having ideas about my project. I’m thinking of developping a small tool for my clients which could help them manage their project.

2 Likes

Pretty chill day today, I started to developp some of my tool this morning, then I got a meeting to clarify what they wanted.

I think I went a little bit too deep with my research, I explained some complex stuff and then they were asking me some question regarding simple stuff… I’ll send them a plan next week to make sure I’m on the right track with them!

There is this girl online who wants to make me discover scotch’s taste.

She is not as thirsty as the other one who wanted to invite me to her place to play nintendo but… It’s still fun!

1 Like

Running 1 loop of sanguine this morning, will report back how I feel.

For now I feel like I’m floating hahaha

1 Like

Playing league this morning, my sixth sense is telling me I can win!

Imma go work in an hour with a friend.

1 Like

Quick update : I’ve startes working and I’m not hesitating. Yesterday I was stressed because I didn’t know where to start.

Today I’m just starting to read what I wrote few months ago to put myself back on the train!

3 Likes

I wrote 1 page. In 25 minutes.

Sanguine’s optimism allow me to use Stark’s intelligence and work efficiency.

1 Like

Started having some match online, I’m probably only gonna meet the hottest girl, otherwise I don’t care.

Also, regarding work, I’ve done sooo much this morning, I’ve completed a plan to help companies transition to working online. I don’t know all the specifics, but I wrote it from a management standpoint!

1 Like

all this in one day/loop?
can you tell if it is optimism or confidence? is it towards life in general or one the small difference area of life you’ve mentioned (dating, work)?

1 Like

Hmmm, hard to tell, toward life is of course boosted.

But I would whater thing I do I feel more optinism like I can succeed!

This afternoon I felt a small decrease, but it went up later. Probably my two loops made me have a bit of recon.

1 Like

Interesting stuff, I experience insane drive and energy on StarkQ. I am trying to learn how to control it so I can focus it on deliberate action instead of being all over the place.

1 Like

My work is doing a lot better. I’ve finally found ways to motivate myself to work and I am productive when I sit down in front of my computer.

I write well, the information I write is pertinent and support the point I am trying to make perfectly.

I’ve lost interest in talking to girls as of now, I would say my libido is not so high. I think it might be because of my calories deficit, knowing I has fragile hormonal health which ZP fixed, maybe fasting is lowering my T and my libido. Also, weed could do that.

I’ll have to check and see what is up with all of that!

• Work is doing great
  • The focus is present
  • I can innovate, builds idea from nothing and it’s easier to do it
  • I’m consistent as fuck on my diet (maybe a bit too much)
  • I’ve restarted to talk to some friends (like it was done naturally)
  • Tomorrow one of my friend I haven’t saw in months is coming to my place

I see manifestation avenue opening up like crazy!

Also, gym are reopening on feb 14! I’ll be working out, make sure I lose a shit ton of fat. Currently I’m on my diet, but since I don’t workout I guess the majority of what I lose is muscle. When I’ll restart my workout at the gym, recomp will happen, especially now that my body is primed to burn fat as fuel!

2 Likes

Also, seeing Khan in progress made me really excited, means I’ll be able to run stage 4 for this summer (probably).

I will see how it goes, I’m thinking of running stage 1 for 45 days, stage 2 21 days, stage 3 21days and jump to stage 4.

In total it would take 26+26+26+26 = a little bit less than four months. If Khan comes out in march, then I could start stage 3 in may and 4 in june which would be perfect for my job and would be great for summer since people are out and I don’t have seasonnal depression! :smiley:

Quick update :

I just made an interview with one of my project participant. Funny enough, she validated all of my theories and when I told her how I would make the project better at the end, she agreed with me. With Stark I become way more efficient to notice pattern and solve problems.

During the conversation I kept wondering if she was hitting on me or she wanted to recruit me. Like PS and Stark makes it hard to know which one… To be honest because of her age I would say I would be more useful to her at work hahaha

Also saw one of my friend who reached out to me yesterday, it was fun! And my fwb just texted me that she’s free sunday… But I’m not xD So I’ll have to do something else!

1 Like

I will do one last update regarding this journal, I just finished my washout this morning.

ZP subs have been crazy good for me. Wanted fixed my hormonal problem, I saw some fat loss (even my friends noticed it), if got me a lot less needy and made me more attractive to the outside world.

Primal seduction made me less scared socially, I was also getting back my interest in woman, looking at them! Made me go back online and all! Now that Khan is out, I don’t really plan on running that one since I’ve been running khan back in the day and it transformed me way more than PS.

Then Emperor, I spent a few days on emperor, I would have to do it longer to really comment on it. BUT, emperor made me launch my Keto diet, I had the freaking discipline to cut out carbs over a few weeks period. Thing is, I was so addicted to carbs that I had to eat like every 2-3 hours else I was getting moody!!! I pushed through it with emperor’s help and… Well, I switched to stark…

Stark made me continue my diet, it made me push it even more. Now I can fast for more than 40 hours straigth. I am now doing a feast and fast diet. Drinking black coffee only the morning. My energy is there, when I wake up in the morning, I have my erection present. It’s like Emperor and Stark guided me to this diet to help my body function better!!

Regarding work, I had some trouble starting to work, but once I was in front of my computer, oh my god was I productive! I am writing so much pages, so fast, focused like crazy on what I have to do!! It’s nice.

Regarding results, I’ve ran a few loops of rebirth : let me tell you why it’s in my favorite list. Rebirth act like a subliminal booster. Like, the day I ran rebirth (or the day after, it’s written in my journal somewhere), my roommate decided to talk to me again and asked me if I wanted to fuck. I told her no because I don’t want that anymore, but oh my god! I was running wanted at the moment and it’s like if results were unblocked. On wanted, I even had a girl invite me to her place to play “nintendo 64” hahaha, unfortunatly the government closed everything back and put on a curfew… And I got covid at the same time!

Sanguine really helped me with taking action, moving forward, sitting down on my computer and actually doing some work. It also helped me with texting girls online, organizing shit with my friends… Giving my that extra positive vision of the future to take action. Also, my thoughts are a lot more positive…

Now that I’ve done a small summary of the essence of each subs, I wanted to remind people here that before starting ZP, I had suicidal thoughts. The first subs changed my internal working, and I must say, since I did Sanguine… Well, I don’t think I can think about suicide anymore hahaha

So, now I’ll be starting Khan and another sub to help with productivity.

@DarkPhilosopher @RVconsultant could one of you guys close my journal, I’ll start a new one, I’ve switched subs too much in this one!

Edit : @Deadpool, I’ve been using more than 3 subs, but it’s because I’ve done multiple 21 days rounds in this journal :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice summary, but it seems that you are somehow using more than 3 subs, is that right?

1 Like

Done. Thank you for the notifications and also your continued contributions to the forum.

2 Likes