Qv2 is now the standard

What am wondering is if terminus and terminus squared will be more stable with result since the updated core has no alpha scripting

2 Likes

I guess some brave souls have to test, or theyā€™ll report to us from their labs

1 Like

Iā€™ll be running two Terminus V2 tracks next May.

You can observe the changing quality of my posts at that time to see whether I am a) becoming a living cautionary tale, b) ascending to the ranks of angelic hosts; or c) still basically making my way from point A to point B like everyone else on the planet.

(Spoiler Alert: itā€™ll be a cautionary journey from point A to the angelic hosts, with everyone else on the planet)

7 Likes

Qv2 is absolutely fantastic, Hermit loves it more than anything.

First loops you are sure to feel some resistance or rather brain fog, but once the script has been integrated you will notice you have become the script and thereā€™s barely any reconciliation along the way.

At least from my first impressions.

Whereas Qv1 seemed to have more instantaneous effects on the first loop (the bloom most experience), Qv2 totally improves with each loop you listen to.

Eager to report more about my findings in the future.

With each day more and more Iā€™m proud of what @SaintSovereign, @Fire have and are creating, with utmost confidence they will leave a Legacy here on Earth.

Self-development has never been easier.

16 Likes

Damn i cant wait to try it out will be updating my old customs to v2 by end of this month, should be smooth sailings from then

1 Like

For me
I jane been running emperor qv2 , amd I find it super smooth with some immediate and profound effects .

May be in past I have base of emperor from v2 , V3 , v4 , epprental , Q to Q v2 , so I might not feel that much reconciliation
But Qv2 is for sure powerful and it adds on with every loop I listen

3 Likes

Hi Raj did you stack S&S with emperor ?

It was a rumor back in the Saintā€™s posts that the old Qv1 customers could get a discount to rebuild with Qv2. Or I could have missed the point as well. Anybody knows something about this?

@SaintSovereign @Fire @RVconsultant @Malkuth

Wasnt viable in the end so wasnt implemented

6 Likes

@Yazooneh 8 loops on Q ? were you taking 2 days off ?

1 Like

I believe that might be true if you are upgrading your existing custom.

Nope,fire confirmed that its not happening anymore.Reasons were 2 posts above.v2 was too resource intensive

3 Likes

Of course mAn

Thanks Meng123!

What makes terminus 2 different from terminus ? why should i upgrade my existing stark terminus ?

I hope the update make them more worth it when it comes to seeing results

1 Like

Thats exactly what i want to know before i upgrade my stark terminus.

Its the same difference in core as Qv2 versus Qv1.If qv2 feels better for you,terminus would get the same boost since its the same difference in core just at the terminus power level.Essentially less redundant alpha/healing script and more manifestation/results enhancing script so that the brain can process the programs script better instead of overloading on healing/alpha script.

5 Likes

Still wonder if saint and fire have any notes on it

1 Like

Thanks again @Meng123

2 Likes