Main Disc. Thread - Q Core v2 Upgrades

So no discount?

2h

Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can’t Hate) Ultima

We’re also going to give a discount at the Q store to those who just built Ultimas to rebuild with the new core – if they want. Like I said, we’ll be creating a new thread for that once we have all the details worked out.

Is this still happening?

I have been asking about this same issue because I built my first custom Ultima right before the new B core came out. And it’s definitely a manifestation sub and not a healing sub so the B core is really what it needs. I sent @SaintSovereign a PM about this but I haven’t heard back yet.

Lets see but i think it probably a no

Have you sent it as a contact us question rather than a PM? You should get a reply back within 3 days.

I know they’ve been super busy if you look at one of the other threads in the News section. Saint just said all the stuff they’re currently working on.

No, I sent it as a PM. Someone on the forum about a week ago advised that. I had posted that question a few times and never got a response from @SaintSovereign. Since he is the one who posted about the discount on the rebuilds, I sent it to him.

As said previously, there will be no changes or discounts happening.

@SaintSovereign mentioned that there would need to be details to be worked out - they were, and it is not feasible.

8 Likes

Thank you for clarifying.

1h

Amethyst:

2h

Main Disc. Thread - R.I.C.H. (Ridiculous Income, Can’t Hate) Ultima

We’re also going to give a discount at the Q store to those who just built Ultimas to rebuild with the new core – if they want. Like I said, we’ll be creating a new thread for that once we have all the details worked out.

Is this still happening?

I have been asking about this same issue because I built my first custom Ultima right before the new B core came out. And it’s definitely a manifestation sub and not a healing sub so the B core is really what it needs. I sent @SaintSovereign a PM about this but I haven’t heard back yet.

As said previously, there will be no changes or discounts happening.

@SaintSovereign mentioned that there would need to be details to be worked out - they were, and it is not feasible.

That is very disappointing considering the fact that it was promised to those of us who had just built custom Ultimas.

@SaintSovereign Any time frame on when EOG will be upgraded to QV2? I know the multi stages are last like you said previously

6 Likes

Yeah, I see guys are really interested in EOG and Khan multistages, even if not all single stagers are updated. I think that it makes sense to updated them first. Just my few coins.

7 Likes

If we are releasing upgrades based on user demand & usage patterns, I too vote for the escalation of EOG.

:money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

They’re coming, ya’ll. We only have one Q box right now, and we’re getting slammed with Express orders for the new Module Pack. Stay tuned. We’re going as fast as we can.

20 Likes

I don’t like labeling / name-calling people for who they are, but I can see that patience is worthwhile virtue

2 Likes

Patience is making the best of the time you have :wink:

1 Like

The same child is waiting also…
The same child goes to people’s journal and pass immature comments…
so who is the child?

1 Like

People are being massively impatient - I agree with you on that - I’ve noticed it a lot actually and not said anything because it isn’t useful but the name calling isn’t necessary either.

But let’s shut this down before it creates something that doesn’t need to be here. The thread doesn’t need to be derailed and turned into a fight about people being excited and/or impatient.

4 Likes

Really loving the Qv2 Upgrades.

Genuinely feel like DR is hitting deeper and harder (:wink:) and that it’s causing me some recon to be honest as I’ve felt like utter crap the past couple days since my first loop on Monday. I used it after my custom and did one loop each day and I feel like it’s bringing up a lot of stuff.

If Qv2 really is 3 times the power of a Q loop then Jesus…one loop is all I need. It’s completely wiping me out too.

Excited for KhanQv2 to come out too, these upgrades make me want to redo Khan but I’m not sure dominance is what I need/want right now. I was actually looking into Primal.

6 Likes

My night time experiment :wink:

3 Likes

That’s the thing I’ve noticed changing in me. After DR I’m not that impatient. The upgrades will come, when they come.

3 Likes

I’m impatient due to several reasons but in regards to the upgrades I can wait haha. I do want to upgrade my custom to Qv2 though.