Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Alright thank you bro,
I’m gonna go hit some chest and tris now then it will be my first loop of EF st3 :muscle:t3::sunglasses:
Really stoked to see how it all for the upcoming few months.

2 Likes

Hows it going with people running stack of 3 sub on Qv2?? How are yall handling it? Is it still possible

1 Like

im running a stack of 3 1 loop 5:2 a week

gonna see how this week goes, last week was horrible cause of solace, back to Qv2

1 Like

I have to disagree with that. Or rather share my experience.

Rebirth Q is lovely, can run it easily and get great results.

Rebirth Ultima is super taxing on me. Heavy recon a day later.

2 Likes

I meant that it depends on the Q program how many loops you can run. :slight_smile: The same applies to Ultimas, of course.

Some people can run some Ultimas with ease and as we said for many running Rebirth is a challenge. RebirthU is brilliant. Too bad many people cannot run it without heavy recon.

1 Like

I know this is an old post and you already got great answers. But, since I thought of another analogy, I thought I’d share it anyway.

I think of the subs as dumping a pile of bricks on us; different shapes and colors for different purposes. We get a new pile dumped on us every time we listen to a track.

HAVING the big pile of bricks doesn’t mean we have a home or castle.

It’s when we’re NOT listening to the subs that our subconscious starts sorting through the bricks and begins building.

The healthier we are; the more familiar we are with the blueprint of what we’re building; and the greater our knowledge of the bricks and the building process… the faster our subconscious can sort through the bricks and begin building.

The size of our project also matters. It’s easier to build a dog house than a luxury vacation home. Red brick is easier to work with than cinder blocks, which are easier to work with than massive granite blocks.

So, the rest days can be critical for allowing our subconscious time to process and begin implementing our goals. Listen too long without a break and you’re just burying yourself in bricks, making it progressively harder to get started on actual results.

8 Likes

People need to be careful about putting too much emphasis on what other people are doing. Everyone is at different levels and what works for them may not be right for us.

A skinny-fat kid isn’t going to get a lot of benefit by asking what Chris Hemsworth’s workout is. They’re just in too different worlds.

I do believe asking what people are doing can be valuable as it can give us ideas we may not have thought of. But keep in mind that you’re different than they are. After gathering information, ponder it and come up with a plan that feels right to you. Then start doing that. Observe your results and modify as needed.

As Saint says, it’s best to start small and add loops as you feel you can handle it rather than start big and scale back. That risks “injury”.

3 Likes

I really love this metaphor. Thanks. I find it helpful.

4 Likes

My current stack is two customs, one custom Ultima booster, and one standalone Ultima (Paragon Complete).

I guess the two customs are similar in that they each have 2 dense cores and 1 light core.

Custom 1: Ecstasy of Gold Complete (st 4), Stark, and Power Can Corrupt. Plus 17 other modules.

Custom 2: The Alchemist (st 4), Quantum Limitless (st 4), Mind’s Eye. Plus 17 other modules.

Custom Ultima Booster: Ascended Mogul core, plus other modules

and Paragon.

I run 2 loops of all four programs two days a week: Mondays and Thursdays.

It’s usually: Custom, Other Custom, Booster. (Repeat 1x.)

Then in the evening or as I go to sleep, 2 loops of Paragon.

It seems to be sustainable. I am finding myself pushed and challenged.

1 Like

@Invictus you’ll love Emperor Fitness. I listened to Emperor Fitness for 3 months and Spartan for 4 months and am still seeing the benefits of it. I didn’t listen as long as @Yazooneh but still have see majors changes from it in my motivation and mental strength.

Are you listening to Spartan as well?

1 Like

What would be better for writing a book … Ultimate Artist or Renaissance Man?

I would say RM since it includes some more factors like your mood, love for life, self-expression and the state of flow.

4 Likes

Honestly , Qv1 also shows instant effects on 2 loops a day for 5 days(Qv2 stark is dense af :skull_and_crossbones:). On stark i found that Qv1 script integration is more stable than Qv2.(even on less loops on Qv2 )

1 Like

Precisely, I used to run two loops of Stark and two loops of Alchemist a day (5:2) on the old tech (v1) and the results were outstanding. The old tech contains that healing scripting that helps integrate the script a lot. I guess, it’s about what Saint mentioned, we need to give the new tech more time to integrate the script by doing more processing days and using a lesser amount of exposure. I’m running two loops a day (RM and Alchemist) (5:2) and my results are very good so far, it’s been two weeks though. If I saw I was really overexposed I would do more processing days for a while.

1 Like

Yes. Ig this is the case. Actually i would say that i am lucky that i still have Qv1 files. Even though on Qv1 progress is little slow but as saint always says slow is smooth amd smooth is strong :muscle::muscle:. I am following this

To my understanding everything is fine as long as you take processing days (at least two days per week depending on the amount of total exposure) and you don’t fall into stonewalling or harsh recon:

If you’re constantly in the “installing” phase (since you’re always running the program), you’re never actually allowing the program to run without being interrupted. This can lead to stonewalling and harsh reconciliation, as your subconscious may perceive the never ending subliminal stimulus as an attempt to FORCE it to change.

Source:

2 Likes

Here, again, about the importance of taking processing days and doing regular washouts (every 2-3 months):

1 Like

I got a custom with spartan and emperor fitness and lots of shit in there check my journal :notebook_with_decorative_cover:

3 Likes

Way to dense even for moi :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey, nah I’m keeping it simple with just WANTED and EF st3.

2 Likes