Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Perhaps! I cannot explain it.

Yes. I give 3 days in between each sub. Actually on Quantum Limitless ST1 and House of Medici. My priority is to strategise my legal battles at the moment.

2 Likes

at least im respectful : )

i may not speak english very well or my spelling might be bad. but i speak respect. the human language

i think you should consider learning it.

9 Likes

Thats why I included a smily for the humour impaired.

sometimes you can smell the bad stinky smell off someone even if they put a perfume on

same thing goes here.

2 Likes

Nevermind, I will continue to follow your journey here with interest.

I was concerned about you. Are you out of the low?

1 Like

Secretly my favorite lol

Especially important if your running Emperor!!

the low is out of me I’d say, I still some navigating multiple challenges and have some tough choices to move things forward but overall in a much better space the last few weeks.
appreciate your checking.

1 Like

Thanks for the friendly reminder!

1 Like

I don’t know. Everyone has some previous version that was amazing. I don’t get it!

1 Like

Four days ago I switched to the protocol being tested by Saint and Fire right now that is listening to my stack (one loop per each sub=4 loops) every other day and I’m experiencing only a slight overload and no recon whatsoever. On top of that, the results seem to have improved. Good.

4 Likes

Same here. Started it last Sunday. Working well.

4 Likes

you mean 1 day on 1 day off?

is that the offical reccomnditon now?

1 Like

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking: :thinking:

im thinking of applying this :thinking: maybe not

i will see what suits me better :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

but it looks like a good routine to do 1 day on 1 day off, less is more sometimes

Yes, that’s right. When I was listening to my subs 5 days on an 2 days off I got tired mentally, a slight recon and my results were much less pronounced. I wonder how that protocol would work on Solace.

4 Likes

gonna try it real soon : D

It’s worth it although I’m considering doing 1 on : 2 off but I want to give that protocol more time to prove itself.

3 Likes

@Sub.Zero What has been your experience with Alchemist?