Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

Hey would 1 loop a week be good enough?

It’s only pseudo-experimentation if you don’t learn from the data you’ve collected.

1 Like

Last Saturday I ran two beyond my protocol and I got overloaded to the point that that’s the second day I’m sleepy and a bit groggy and it looks like I’ll have to take an extra processing day.

Good question, I had a harder time doing less loops per week, because the recon on process/off days was harder- and I feel better when running loops as long as I’m not over-doing it.

It takes 3-5 days to start to feel significantly better for me- so I’d rather do loops daily with more rest days and washouts than 1 loop a week.

2 Likes

Well, that’s the thing – we’re not interested in having a “broader base” … yet. That’s what Q+ and Ultima+ will do. The listening instructions will be quite simple, then. One loop, every two days (in fact, this is what I’m testing now with Qv2). Once we reach that point, then we’ll start working toward going mainstream. For now, we’re deliberately targeting explorers and tinkerers – people who aren’t afraid to get in, play around and see just how powerful the subconscious really is.

Trust us, guys. We have an incredible amount of experience. We have access to top notch product developers, marketers, you name it. We’ve already had crazy offers for people to buy the company and turned them all down, because for us, SubClub is the ultimate form of alchemy. We intend on leaving an amazing legacy.

Our customers would hate this. They want to listen while sleeping, or doing very thought intensive work. Nothing like getting pulled out of the zone because the sub is talking, lol.

We made a rather robust 40+ page instruction manual and we’re adding new support articles to our mobile optimized, super fast loading new support center. There’s only so much we can do to make things easier, and even if we did more, people would STILL ignore the recommendations. I’m not willing to compromise the listening experience for everyone to appease a small minority.

17 Likes

Possibly, but if you want to experiment with this, do 1 loop every other day. This will most likely be the Qv2 protocol. @Fire and I are testing it now.

14 Likes

When you say 1 loop every other day. Do you mean the full stack every other day if you are running 3 programs and an ultima or 1 program every other day?

3 Likes

will this be in addition to taking 2 days straight off every week?

2 Likes

No, it’s just run your stack @ one loop per title every other day. To start, that is.

15 Likes

Do you still recommend we include 2 consecutive rest days in the rotation or try strictly every other day (I.e. one day, one day off, repeat)?

1 Like

No. This is the same question Azriel just asked, lol.

3 Likes

does it make a difference (reconciliation) if you run 2 different titles every other day and 1 title twice every other day? (assuming they both got the same script density)

1 Like

Saint gave as some pattern to follow and now it’s up to us to experiment on the amount of exposure that is good for us. So I would suggest running one loop even if you’re running one program and then, after some time, decide if you want to run two loops basing on the effects you’re getting.

I’m still running 2-3 loops (my stack) a day five days on and take two days for processing and I find it really beneficial. I might try the new recommended pattern though although it was said it’s under experimentation for the time being.

The current recommendation is not any different from the recommendation given for Terminus that is giving our mind one day to process and it’s an opportunity for us to see how it goes results wise.

2 Likes

I’ve been running 2 titles (custom and an Ultima) at one loop 2 days on, one day off, repeat, 2 days off. I thought the extra rest day would help…this makes me want to the extra day but maybe it helps having this rest day on the Wednesday.

So overall I get 2 loops of each title per week.

This is appealing. I’m going to think about trying this pattern.

it’s basically 7 loops every 2 weeks.

My current arrangement gives me 8 loops every 2 weeks.

But the approach recommended by Saint is more evenly spread out.

1 Like

If it works well for you just stick to it. I found my protocol (mentioned above) and when I went beyond it I got overloaded so I deem it optimal when it comes to the amount of exposure. Results wise it’s good but I guess I shall see most benefits when doing a washout. Of course, if I wanted to change my stack I would have to find and apply a different protocol.

One day on and one day off seems like a very good way to listen to Qv2, I am curious what is recommended number of loops to listen on days on? 1 - 2 - 3 or even more?

Here you go:

1 Like

Yes, but there is no specification of your stack. Of course, I will run one loop for every title, but there are no specifications how many titles are still ok.

2 Likes

3-2 loops.

3 loops on Monday, 2 loops on Tuesday and so on. With 2 days off and that’s during the weekend.

Here’s what I’m accomplishing…

Control over my emotions when my needs aren’t being met.(moon in Pisces, normally it’s a b to deal with)

Taking care of myself better than ever.

More respect from family…

Not just family, people look down(male or female) when I engage in eye contact and there’s lingering gazes when I’m not looking at them… and when I catch them, they display submissive behavior.

Absorbing things way faster than before and I can now stick through boring things thanks to Executive(strictly 1 loop).

More ambitious… and productive.

I’m now in control of my distractions.

Winning mindset by that, from the moment I wake up I prime myself for success.

More vocal and authentic.

And the recon is now manageable… at first it threw me off schedule, made me question myself and my work until I had a resolution. Before the resolution I used to distract myself with pubg.

Thinking more like the rich… more update on this will come.

I think I’ve found my sweet spot.

3 Likes