Qv2 experiences, comments, insights and questions

I listened to wanted + stark on monday, wednesday and friday, and than listened to DR ultima either once or twice a week. I did this for 3 weeks total before going for a washout.

Oh yeah, Stark and Wanted… no wonder.

Those programs are really energetically demanding.

1 Like

Yes, but not as much as Stark. Intelligence in rm helps you understand what you see for the first time. It helps a lot when you study. When you learn art and technology, you are far superior to Stark.

1 Like

I’ve been running 2-3 loops a day (5 days on + 2 days off) for almost three weeks now (Alchemist+RM+LD) and the results I’ve been getting so far are excellent. Just can’t wait till I start running Primal where results are way much pronounced than on Alchemist or RM. I’m tempted to increase the exposure but I don;t want to jeopardize my progress, besides I would have to switch to night listening which I don’t want.

Q+ and U+… :slight_smile:

2-3 loop for each individual sub or 2-3 loop per day?

2-3 loops a day (1xLD, 1xRM and 1xAlchemist). I do the protocol suggested by Saint:

oh okay well hope it works out am coming off a 30 day washout

1 Like

I would be grateful for any insight into your washout.

will be posting up a update in my journal. I would say taking a long break from sub was a really one of the best thing i done, say a lot of modules that i didn’t think was working activate

4 Likes

Why an I not surprised?

1 Like

Because we matched instantly? :heart_eyes:

It might work well. Rest days will likely become more important. Make sure you are seeing results on 1 program before adding more.

Something like

could work well.

1 Like

Tough love time:

Then follow the instructions and STOP TRYING TO BRUTE FORCE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS INTO COMPLIANCE. We’ve said this so many times, and yet people get their egos involved and do the exact opposite, thinking they’re “tough” enough to deal with it. With our subliminals, sometimes less is more, especially when you’re dealing with the technology we’re using.

If you stop running a title for 10 days and you’re still feeling it process, what does that mean? Incorporate more rest days into your listening pattern. To me, this is just common sense, but I guess we’re going to have to end the practice of allowing people to experiment, because when we do, this happens.

We were reluctant to push guidelines for Qv2 and Ultima v2, simply because listening to subliminals (and any act of Alchemy, for that matter) is an intensely personal experience. No one approach works for everyone. We’re hoping that we can build a community of people who can logically breakdown their results and determine what’s best for them without us having to force any kind of listening pattern, but if “the subs are too powerful” becomes a negative point, we’ll have to end that policy. Seriously, you know this is reconciliation manifesting.

The subs are TOO powerful? lol, how does this even become a THING? Answer: reconciliation. :wink:

Let this be a lesson to anyone who believes we’re lying when we give recommendations (including the number of modules you should include in a custom). Our recommendations are not marketing gimmicks or just made up in order to create the illusion of our sub’s effectiveness.

Rest days are necessary. Reduced loops and washouts when you notice you’re close to reconciliation or overload is necessary. Stop overestimating what you’re capable of running, use the titles properly and enjoy what they bring.

19 Likes

Words of wisdom here!

1 Like

I’ll add I had to take 21+ rest days to overcome some reconciliation.

I know it’s tempting to think that:

Listening to subliminals = making progress

AND THEREFORE

Not listening to subliminals = not making progress

But that’s just false.

Both are needed for the other to work.

10 Likes

I’m finally somewhat ok with the rest days and the washouts although it does feel like if you listen less you’re results will take significantly longer

I could be very wrong. I’m not the maker of these and I’m trying to be more flexible and adaptable.

I just turned 53 and I still feel like I’m rapidly running out of time to achieve anything. That is probably an insanely unhealthy level of desperation. I sometimes wish like hell I could let go and not be so attached to any outcome

1 Like

That just seems like a gigantic waste of time

One thing I’ve noticed is that the first 1-2 days off subs my mind wants to trick me into listening more. But after a couple of days it’s the other way around and the mind goes, damn processing days are awesome, look at all that energy and mental clarity, why go back to listening!

It could be compared to when you are out drinking(wet nights) I guess. Mostly you want to continue drinking to keep the high going, but only to a certain point. After that you become hangover and alcohol is the last thing on your mind.

4 Likes

the last half of this is related to me been feeling like i have to find my own path to listening to QV2, i have some ideas on how to run my stack going forward will experiment and grow as a subliminal user, thanks saint

Define “unnatural,” and explain what right you have – as a singular individual – to determine what’s “natural” or not?

@hermit, you know I’ve always been fond of you, but aren’t you in your very early 20s? Based upon what experiences are you claiming that you – barely out of his teenage years – to know the extent of human evolution?

Says who? And the number of suggestions hasn’t gone up. It’s the way it’s been written – a testament to my overarching point. You’re making a lot of assumptions without any real insight as to what we’ve done.

This metaphor is incorrect. You won’t have ridiculous lethargy and anxiety if you run the title as intended. I think Qv2 is hurting your ego a bit, since you’ve found pride in your ability to run more loops than most people, thinking your subconscious was so hardened / tough that you could get away with it. Now, since it’s starting to affect you, you’re coming up with this wild theory that we’ve somehow broken a “natural law” and you need to stop running them.

And this is a prime example of reconciliation, my friends. As I stated in the new support article, it’s very tricky and it’ll convince you of some rather… odd things in order to get you to quit. In this situation, Hermit has suggested that we have somehow discovered the key to the universe and life itself apparently, and since we are “violating” some kind of “natural law,” he must stop.

Occam’s razor ya’ll – all things being equal, the simplest answer must be the truth. Soooo, I can tell you now, we have not discovered the nature of reality and decided to hack it, we just discovered how to make very effective subliminals, lol. The issue is, this industry attracts explorers and adventurers – people who don’t like to follow rules, that’s why they are who they are and they can do what they do. Except in this case, you need to follow the damn guidelines and STOP TRYING TO BRUTE FORCE YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS INTO SUBMISSION.

Lest… you end up creating some really odd ideas about what’s going on.

18 Likes