Question for Dragon Reborn Users

I have been debating whether to dedicate myself entirely to running Dragon Reborn Solo.
I’m currently running Ascencion and Primal ZP and I would love to continue them but something inside me feels like Healing Is what I need.

I just hesitate in transitioning to healing with DR because I have spent more than a year on Ascension and want to continue doing so and I feel running DR will be like taking 2 steps back and weaken me.

From what I gather from the sales description it seems that it’s more than just healing its almost like the benefits of Ascension are an added bonus. Can experienced DR users confirm or deny that being the case.?

1 Like

Primal and Ascension DO have healing in them. It is, of course, tailored to those titles.
If you wish to continue doing those, do so.

If you want to give DR a go also, start “small”…run DR1 once weekly to gauge how it interacts with Primal and Ascension throughout the week.

Since you’ve run Ascension and Primal so much already, you’ll know relatively quickly how well DR mixes in.

1 Like

Confirm.

Since you’ve been focused on Ascension and Primal for so long; at this point, they are probably going to be default aspects of how you consciously guide the subliminal.

Back when I was doing my own Dragon Reborn run, I was curious about how DR compared to Emperor; so I did a side-by-side comparison of the two programs’ Objectives.

Of the 30 listed Dragon Reborn objectives, 10 are shared in common with the 33 listed Emperor objectives.

Takeaway point: DR is highly compatible with the frame strength, boundary strength, assertiveness, and self-efficacy focuses of Alpha programs.

One thing to note (from my personal experience) is that even though DR may be supporting extremely compatible results to Alpha programs, it often has a very different FEEL. (In other words, DR supports the same objectives, but it may sometimes get to those objectives through different avenues.)

In my opinion, the reason for this is that, more than anything else, DR is about Evolution. It supports evolution into your current best version.

I found that DR had a gestational, metamorphic feel to it. A bit mysterious. As if things were changing and shifting deep below the surface.

Sometimes I found that, on the surface, I didn’t feel different in any very specific way; but people were responding to me differently and offering me opportunities that they had not before. And, in turn, my own attitude of openness to those opportunities seemed to be greater than it had been in the past.

You can get some more insight by looking through the main threads discussing Dragon Reborn experiences.

Dragon Reborn - Original Build

Dragon Reborn - Updated ZP Build

You are lucky

You can run Dragon Reborn but make sure to include

Love Bomb for Humanity
Rebirth
Sanguine
Chosen from Within
The Elixir

Jump into the whole package and be Reborn

Focus on Healing only

All the best to your Journey

If you’re satisfied with your progress on Ascension and Primal I would keep running them but if you really want to do additional healing then go with Rebirth. DR could slow you down a lot since profound healing is really demanding energy wise. I would ever run DR again only if I had six months to do nothing but eat and watch TV.

@Mystery : I read that DR might be a bit much if you haven’t run something as dense as Emperor. Maybe after running Ascension for a whole year, you have a solid enough foundation to tackle DR.
If you ran Ascension for a year, you probably have absorbed enough of it so dropping for a few months is not going to change anything. Especially, if you ran the ZP version.

2 Likes

@Mystery Dragon-Lesson has some good points about running those extra subliminals, as they might help.

And DR can really be a kick in the ass. Some people are fine on stage 1, but then stage 2 rolls around and they feel it. Others feel it in stage 1.

As for what you are running already…

How about DR, Ascension, and the maybe pick one to help chill out the reconciliation such as:

The other thing you could consider is using DR only once per week to notice its results. Then maybe go to twice a week.

3 Likes

@Malkuth @Leandros @Sub.Zero @ksub @Palpatine

Well my reason for wanting to switch over and fully run the program is because I feel like I have blockages that stop me from connecting with the people around me. I push people away too much and as a result pretty much block the script from flowing freely.

I subconsciously and consciously push people away there is this wall that I have between me and other people that I haven’t been able to smash with Ascension.

The main reason I want to go the full on healing route is because I have physical insecurities that I haven’t been able to heal.

For example let’s say I’m insecure that my eyes are too small and make me look ugly. The insecurities I have aren’t things I can improve and change they are things I have to learn and accept of myself. I want to be able to do that to have those flaws and not be phased by them.

Ascension really helped me confidence wise and to think better of myself but it’s only worked because I don’t have a mirror seeing myself. The moment I look in the mirror my confidence shatters but when I’m out and about I feel confident and strong. It’s just in the moments when I face my image and worse when others want to tear me down they bring up those insecurities to shatter me

I believe Dragon Reborn can be the one to really achieve this but I need my fellow community members to help me decide if Dragon Reborn would be the best shot.

I’m not worried about the density of this sub I have experience with Khan so

1 Like

I would keep running Ascension and pair it up with LBfH. It’s a great combo. On top of that, you would keep growing with Ascension and get from LBfH all that you mentioned above. I’m afraid DR would slow you down and make you face a lot of recon. I would go with DR another time if you really needed it in the future.

1 Like

You won’t see my pushing one way or the other, because we each have our own journey. And I’m all for listening to one’s intuition.

Do start small though. Since DR is so dense, I’d stick to one loop every other day. Resist the temptation after the loop to say/think “I still feel fine, let’s do another loop.”

DR is a powerhouse, it’s just one that needs to be approached with the utmost respect for what it’s offering to you and bringing to the table.

6 Likes

I think this sounds like a pretty good idea. And easy to do immediately. A Love Bomb for Humanity is still free of charge. (Awesome Sub Club.)

I haven’t run LBfH yet. Just haven’t had room yet. But the program does sound quite relevant to the issues you’re raising.

I’m a big fan of Dragon Reborn. I think when you run it the experience will be valuable. Maybe do 2-3 months with LBfH first?

I’ll echo @Palpatine here:

And also:

Those were worth repeating.

3 Likes

Wanted is the perfect sub for your issues

1 Like

Yea. It is an ass-kicker of a sub.
Respect the dragon fire. It will burn plenty hot.

3 Likes

That’s exactly how I view Dragon Reborn

1 Like

I think it’s weird and somehow fascinating that Ascension and Emperor are recommended prior to running Dragon Reborn. For a long time I didn’t understand why but I do now.
In my opinion a person literally has to have enough inner power to deal with what will come up running Dragon Reborn. This could also be why I have consistency issues myself with Dragon Reborn. I run it for a bit and I end up turning into an anxious mess who can barely function.

2 Likes

Kind of like hammering in your tent spikes before you set up the whole tent; so the tent doesn’t get blown away by the winds.

1 Like