Quantum Limitless - What do you want from this Kitten?

Speed reading. As part of QL or as stack/supercharger :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Exceptionally fast and accurate pattern recognition.

5 Likes

Yes. Limitless 1 and 2 are both good at it. If pattern recognition will be improved in QL that will be awesome.

3 Likes

Improved retention of what is read and listened, improved observation and awareness, speed reading, rapid association of ideas, heightened mental alertness.

3 Likes

mental endurance–> longer study/working sessions
mental strengh–> more difficult to get angry,quit etc
deep sleep
eliminate fear of confrontation both physical and mental

5 Likes

Public speaking also

3 Likes

Lots of great ideas. Ultimately Fire will decide what will go into the final product.

2 Likes

Exactly what I had in mind

1 Like

I just started reading following book, it’s quite impressive.

The Manual: A Guide to the Ultimate Study Method

4 Likes

Good one, I also wanted to post this suggestion. The more knowledge you have, the bigger the chance that you have to do some sort of public speaking on a regular basis.

2 Likes

I wish Quantum Limitless is stackable with Khan. And stackable with other products as well. In the journey to achieving status, power, wealth, etc, learning is a big factor. Learning from failure, from experiences, from books, people, etc along the way. And to be able to process all that information and convert it into something usable.

6 Likes

Yes, indeed!

However, have you noticed you didn’t learn from failures and convert information into something usable so far?

3 Likes

@AMASH - hmm. To be frank, I haven’t made note of it after starting the Khan sub. Not sure really.

But I normally do so. I think am letting go of preconceived notions of Being after I started Khan and Ultimate Artist so that they can do their job.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Check this out if you guys havent already:
https://superhumanacademy.com/start-here/

1 Like

Don’t waste your time.

1 Like

Why that? ??

1 Like

Just read his post. Does he really want to help you out or just want you to believe that? What do you think my friend?

1 Like

Jonathan A. Levi’s latest is on my reading list, once I am done with “The Manual”:

The Only Skill that Matters: The Proven Methodology to Read Faster, Remember More, and Become a SuperLearner

Though I think Scott Young’s Ultralearning: Master Hard Skills, Outsmart the Competition, and Accelerate Your Career and Nir Eyal’s Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life looks more promising.

3 Likes

@Fire and @SaintSovereign:

Any updates on QL?

1 Like

I believe Fire will make the product available towards the end of this month.

2 Likes