Quantum Limitless - What do you want from this Kitten?

@rising - that’s exactly it, my friend. So that artists can also master their skills in a short time.

1 Like

@anon3072973 - that’s a very good idea. To be true teachers.

As i work in I.T as a freelancer i would like a module that allowa you walk into the unfamiliar i.t environment and pick things up very quickly.

2 Likes

Oh and also something that allows you to view concepts/figures in your mind and work inside your mind with them, like Elon Musk. I know this sounds like what Mind’s Eye is supposed to do, but maybe a little cross-over or supercharger-module?

3 Likes

Just had a thought how many of us fail to trust out intuition ?.I think alot of us have fallen victim to self sabotage at some point in our lives.

I have done it through over thinking and ended up missing an opportunity that the universe.presented to me. I would like to.prevent this from happwnkng again by puttong more faith in my intuition.

6 Likes

Identify and remove distractions

3 Likes

@TheBoxingScientist - as a former IT guy myself (and wanting to do it again), a big amen to that. I want to code again

2 Likes

Connecting all the knowledge we’ve ever learned, to create a model that makes everything “click” and make sense, and fall into a “bigger picture” because all the knowledge is connected.

Generalizing knowledge from every area into all, so resources don’t stay stuck in one place.

Internalizing the changes and wisdom gained by other subs faster.

Learning while dreaming and sleeping.

Automatically practicing all what is learned whenever the situation allows.

5 Likes

@Fire, since Sex & Seduction was largely based on Limitless,

Could we have Quantum Sex & Seduction? :wink:

That would be a HUGE surprise and gift. S&S 2.1 was one of the best things ever created from here. And it’s really a time for a good update for it, especially since Quantum Limitless will be a good baseline for the updated S&S.

5 Likes

@AMASH i never tried SS 2.1 simply because it was ultrasonics and it was not practical for me.to listen too. But hey that sounds like a good idea.

2 Likes

But before anything we need inner circle :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looking forward to Inner Circle. Quantum Limitless should allow us to tap into the knowledge of the Inner Circle associates so we easily reach the same level as them in terms of ability.

2 Likes

It is not so much “jumping” from one reality to another but shifting our state of awareness of being. Everything that we ever imagined has been created - it’s just that we can only be in one state of awareness of being at one time. Just think of the dials of the radio, you can only turn the dial and tune in to one frequency representing your state of awareness of being but there are infinite frequencies across time and space.

There are a few parts of learning.

Intent/concentration
Bliss that keeps concentration hooked to the topic
Logical/intellectual grasp
Intuitive/Gestalt understanding/realization
Memory that retains everything

Robert Green’s Mastery has some good ideas for the whole process of becoming a master of any topic. It can be used as a template

On a higher level, all knowledge is present somewhere in the collective-consciousness/collective-unconciousness of humanity. Thats where ideas come from, like Archimedes’ Eureka moements, or Einstein chasing light beams. Lots of highly creative people go in the “zone” to tap into this collective mind field. Would be a good idea to be able to tap into that easily.

All these steps and processes can be hastened to increase the speed of learning and mastering any topic.

6 Likes

Good point!

1 Like

It’s like tapping into Akashic Records .

4 Likes

Okay so:

Enhanced ultra high performance photographic memory all organized into a mental database hierarchy for instantaneous on demand recall.

Enhancement of the corpus callosum the area of the brain that links the two hemispheres together. channel greater brain potential by connecting the logical side of the brain with the creative side more effectively.

5 Likes

I want the Mind Palace type of memory like sherlock holmes.

2 Likes

Check out following two books by Josh Kaufman:

The First 20 Hours: How to Learn Anything . . . Fast!

The Personal MBA: Master the Art of Business

In “The First 20 Hours” he dispels the myth of 10,000 hours convincingly. Ideas from which can be part of Quantum Limitless.

6 Likes

Thats the ambassador who speaks 14 languages, if I am not mistaken
(Nope, its not him)

4 Likes