• Ego Adsum
  • Sanctuary
  • Deep State

6) Motivation:

• Mountain Breaker

7) Confidence:

• invincible presence
3 Likes

I received my custom last Sunday and up to now I have done 3 loops. For now I have stopped all other sub to focus only on this one.

The first 2 loops (15 minutes each), I have not felt anything, no recon, no processing in my brain, no particular results. I even thought that there were no subliminals in the mp3, just the sound of the river :rofl:

BUT today, OMG ! @SaintSovereign and @Fire you made it ! You made the most powerful subliminal in the whole universe :rofl: How to explain what happened to me. Few hours after I listened to it this morning, I felt like a huge curtain was lifted from my brain, my body. Suddenly I could breath deeply, deeper I have been able to do after I stopped smoking 12 years ago. As if my lungs were totally cleaned with no tension anymore. I felt a huge wave of freedom and confidence ! In fact it was like each module was firing one by one . I have these modules in most of my classical customs, so I know their effects. But this time, it was like 100 times more powerful than before. OMG ! I am still under chock of all these feelings

19 Likes

IM DYING OF JEALOUSY I HAVENT EVEN GOTTEN VOICE UPLOAD INSTRUCTIONS

cry

3 Likes

Today, my breathing is excellent and I considerably improved my jogging (faster and longer jogging).
After another loop, I feel extremely good, relaxed and very social with Stark. I feel that everyday the comfort will be reinforced. It is really great !

One important thing is that I will listen to a loop early morning. Yesterday I listened to it in the afternoon and it was difficult to sleep : vivid dreams followed by waking up for long periods.

4 Likes

I sent them. :o

1 Like

This morning, I had a speaking engagement with people who are experts in their fields. Generally these people are very critical and I generally avoid these kind of engagements. But my boss asked me to replace him, difficult to say no :cold_face: :hot_face: In this kind of situation I will have a high level of stress before and of course during the conference. Since I use SC products, especially with the custom files, I have been able to reduce a lot the level of stress, but there is still this uncomfortable feeling.
Up to Sunday I have used Wanted Black and since Sunday I use my QTKS. The results for this morning conference ? I have been remarkably calm before the conference and in control during the talk itself. I had the beginning of some of the classical symptoms, like dry mouth, heat, perspiration etc.but I just think of some of the modules like “Stonelike” and say to myself “Stonelike activated !” and the symptoms will be considerably lowered in intensity. I have not been able to eradicate these symptoms but I know I will be able to do it in a near future. This morning these symptoms became manageable. In fact, QTKS becomes my inner talk/self talk so I can activate the modules with my inner talk,this is the beauty of Zero Point !
And I feel so great, more and more !

2 Likes

The whole afternoon, I was feeling good. but at one time I had some kind of recon : like my subconcious was not accepting the new me. I felt very stressful and anxious for a while (maybe 2 hours) and then felt good again

1 Like

I decided to reduce to 8 minutes my exposure and I think it was the best move I did ! It is dope ! @SaintSovereign when will you publish Aeion The Revelator ? My custom will be perfect to stack with Aeion !

2 Likes

It was bad recon last Saturday, so I took yesterday as a day off. And today I feel my custom blossoming, particularly after a long jogging. maybe physical activity can help the sub to be accepted faster. I will do a 3 mines loop today

3 Likes

Some news about my QTKS. Well QTKS is a non invasive subliminal :rofl: The first days I had some recon and I lowered the time of listening from full loop to 5 to 8 minutes. I started to listened to it also once every 3 days. With these parameters, I started to feel nothing, a non invasive sub ! What are the results so far ?

1. Few weeks ago, during a medical visit, I discovered I have high blood pressure. It was confirmed by different tests. So my doctor told me to take some medicine. I have not taken yet these medicine because I knew I will have a QTKS with a lot of relax/anti-stress modules. Yesterday, I went to see the same doctor, and he asked me if I have already started taking the medicine. When I answered negatively he was quite surprised as my blood pressure was much lower than before. So I will see him next month to see if the lower pressure is confirmed. He recommended me not to take the med yet. The only difference between before and now is my QTKS, as I did not change my behavior for other things.
  1. I had to face a group of young people who were totally drunk, at night. They were unruly, loud, and when they saw me, they tried to block my way. I stayed totally calm, said Hi ! smiled,an entrancing smile and just passed between them ! I was so surprised of my own calm ! Many years ago,I had a same situation and I had a trauma for 1 week ! But this time nothing !

2. Few days ago my wife was very angry. I stayed totally calm and collected, told her what was on my mind in a complete detachment without escalating the conflict. It was a prowess :rofl:

So in short, when I have found my “dose” of QTKS, I don’t feel any “OMG ! effects” but it is really working in the background of my mind

3 Likes

I listened to QTKS 7 minutes just before sleeping. One moment during the night I woke up and felt a huge feeling of peace. This feeling of peace and love lasted few seconds but it was intense ! That was great ! If I can do that consciously it will be even better !

3 Likes