Main Disc. Thread - QTKS: Custom Subliminals In Your Own Voice

Roger that

1 Like

Can you respond to my message tonight?

I’ll try. If it’s just to buy or get instructions, let me clear some of the queue out a bit. I don’t want things to get lost.

2 Likes

Saint I’m deadlocked after the last chat :joy:

Moving as fast as I can, lol. Stay tuned.

3 Likes

QTKS hypes itself:

18 Likes

Little story after my first loop of QTKS - might create a journal later, but I thought I should at least post this here.

On my way to bed last night, I got the message that my custom was next in line. Decided to stay up and wait for it to finish and play 7 minutes (Emperor and QL st. 4 as cores).

Usually I don’t feel anything while listening to a sub, but this was different. A lot of sensations going on in the body and just a feeling of overall contentment. Went to bed a little after 2 am and woke up at 7.30 feeling fantastic.

As mentioned in some of the other reviews, the QTKS customs feel great but you don’t experience any processing going on in the head. It should be said that it is almost a year ago since I last listened to QL, so I was expecting some recon and mental heaviness by jumping straight back into st. 4 - but there was nothing.

I’m currently prepping for a trip to Himalaya with my meditation teacher (who I by some amazing coincidences got into contact with while running Alchemist/Sage Immortal two years ago) in a few months, so I did 1 1/2 hour of meditation in the morning. I don’t know if it was due to QL or just QTKS overall, but it was a phenomenal session.

Went to the gym, performed to my best and felt like a king. Met up with a friend and played a quick game of chess. I don’t play very often, but it was very obvious that QL was doing its thing. I absolutely obliterated my friend who has one 2 out of the 3 times we have ever played. After our meeting I decided to go for a walk downtown.

For a long time I’ve wanted to buy a Rolex watch as a gift to myself for working very hard and overcoming some serious tough shit. But as everybody who are into watches know, the waiting lists for all models are very long at the authorized dealers after covid - especially in Europe. I went into the only authorized Rolex retailer in my city a few weeks ago and asked, and they told me that they couldn’t promise to get me anything within the next three years. ( these watches typically increase at least 5-7 % in price each year even when they are used, so a lot of people buy them as investment objects).

However, I was feeling frisky today, so I went in there again to see if they had something I could at least try on in order to see which model I wanted.

Got offered water and coffee and had a long chat with the lead saleswoman. It was obvious that she found me quite charming (been running WB as well ;)), and we talked for a while and I tried on some different models.

I found one that I really loved and that just suited my personality, and she gave me the same usual objections about the long wait list. I calmly looked her in the eyes, smiled and asked her if there was anything we could do to speed up the process. She smiled and went to talk to the store owner.

They came back smiling, telling me that I was the luckiest guy in the world, because they had actually decided to sell me the watch I had just looked at because of my good vibe.

I tried it on again, transferred the money, got it adjusted and it was a done deal.

it might not sound like a big deal that I was “allowed” to buy a watch at retail price, but I have never heard of anybody (at least in Europe after Covid) walk into a Rolex retailer and actually come out with a watch the same day. Furthermore, there is a very large secondary market for these watches, where they go for way above retail price - so if I should decide to sell the watch tomorrow, I have already earned way more than I have paid for the QTKS custom.

However, what is way more important is that I just feel that so many good things are going to happen for me going forward. This is of course not 100 % down to the QTKS custom, but damn it is an great tool to have with you.

35 Likes

Amazing @mvargo !!! Congratulations! Somehow i got so excited for you when reading your post. Keep going :+1:

Edit: @SaintSovereign puuuhhhleasee check my dm :grinning::wink:

1 Like

That sounds like that healing through positive manifestation thing Saint was talking about. Nice.

1 Like

Here is my entry into the QTKS realm of customs

The Breaker of Chains
1 Emperor Core
2 RICH Core
3 Wanted Black Core
Modules
4 APS: Torso
5 Carpe Diem Ascended
6 Cosmic Wealth
7 Dominion
8 Eye of the Storm
9 Financial Success Reality Shifter
10 Fortune’s Favorite
11 Hegemon
12 Inner Gasoline
13 Joie de Vivre
14 Jupiter
15 King’s Radiance
16 Lifeblood Fable
17 Power Talk
18 Productivity Unleashed
19 Sultan
20 Void of Creation
3 Likes

Working on QTKS’s now, slowly working through the backlog.

4 Likes

Eventually I am going to purchase a coding/wealth QTKS Custom.

1 Like

People who don’t know the watch market don’t understand how absolutely insane this result is. You can walk into most Rolex dealers with 50k in cash and they won’t give you the smallest Datejust they got. Incredible result, and makes me too tempted to buy a QTKS custom.

5 Likes

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

YOU DIDNT EVEN NEED TO SAY THIS.

That is by far the single craziest thing I have ever heard anybody do on a subliminal. Bar none. That is ACTUALLY insane.

….

I need to process this

And god dang it I can’t wait for my QTKS to come :o

2 Likes

May I ask why you haven’t gotten on TRT?

I do not recommend selling your watches you purchase at retail if you’re trying to build a relationship with Rolex or AT LEAST don’t make it a habit of doing so… they will blacklist you

1 Like

@SaintSovereign

Do all QTKS customs have to be 20? I haven’t seen anyone with less I don’t think :thinking:

Can you make one with less? I.e. 12 or 15

If so, Is the price the same if you have less than 20 just like standard custom building?

Thank you

They don’t have to be 20 we’re just packing it in since it’s low recon and high price

2 Likes

I mean there is very little reason ever to NOT choose 20 modules… you’re front loading the price of a custom so might as well get your money worth… and it’s very minimal recon from I’ve seen so you just get better results.

And you can fine tune each module to build on top of the other modules.

1 Like