Best modules for emotional control?

Curious to get everyone’s thoughts on being able to control emotions the best way? Which modules?

Define “control”.

Better ability to release negative emotions, react to them in a healthy way, becoming aware of them and being able to utilize them in whatever manner needed to get an outcome.

Not getting swept by them and letting them affect our day to day. Being able to express positive emotions better. etc.

in my QTKS you have all these modules QTKS Stark Avengers68

2 Likes

Can you speak on the effects of QTKS had vs the baseline zp custom?

Well Qtks is new so I dont want to be definitive yet ! I use the same modules in customs and I would say they are extraordinary !! My favorit being Sanguine mixted with Stark as cores !

1 Like

What I see with Qtks is that I go much much deeper in trance with self hypnosis using the module “deep state”

1 Like

Thanks for speaking on that.

Can you highlight any modules that stood out for emotional control?

Curious to get your experiences on the relaxation modules

• Stonelike
  • Harmonic Singularity
  • Iron Frame
  • Lion IV
  • Steadfast
  • Total nonchalance
  • Foundation

EF and overall relaxation is a huge focus for me in my upcoming custom. I have way too much tension and churring emotions that affect my day to day. It manifests a lot in over stimulation, anxiety, and rigidness. So far, whats worked really well is Dragon reborn stage 3. Its great for releasing and letting of emotions. Also I enjoy the nonchalance aspect of Primal Seduction.

But customs is really going to take it to a hyper focused approach for me. I really want to be in pure flow state

1 Like

I was browsing for my latest custom.

So I saw Stonelike, a new module. We have multiple modules that deal with internal feelings of stress and promoting calm – Stonelike is a physical take on the issue, where it aims to completely eradicate any and all physical/external signs of stress such as the heart beating in overdrive, sweating, shaking and so on. Through calming down your physical part of being, you will notice your internal state will also follow.

Also Foundation.

For pure emotions those are my pick.

For the thought angle something like Divine Self Image or maybe Natural Winner.

4 Likes

Can you speak on any personal experiences and feedback on your two recommended modules? I’d like to get some foresight on what to expect thanks!

I’m adding Stonelike to my newest custom. But I won’t be using it for a couple of months yet.

I have Natural Winner in my current custom. Sometimes there are people who seem as if they always are winning no matter what they do in life. This module is meant to create such a natural winner. But what people often don’t see is the dark side of such natural winning – an unrelenting motivation that pushes through all failures that happen. Failure will disappear, it will not exist in your reality. What will exist in its place is a learning tool. You will also let go of negativity, and you will start feeling as if success is simply your destiny and is inevitable. And it truly is when you can advance your subconscious potential.

For me a big part of success starts within and so overcoming the mind’s negativity is a big part of that. I feel like it’s just pretty natural in that I don’t get down on myself and I’m more focused on letting go of that negativity and not engaging in and staying focused on my task at hand or my goals.

That brings to mind another module I have in my custom. It is Harmonic Singularity to remove those physical tensions, would go great with stonelike. One of my teachers says that feelings are primary and that’s those feelings that control our thoughts. Those feelings tend to be stuck in our bodies and so when we release those feelings we free that energy so we can go in the direction we choose. We become conscious again instead of running those unconscious programs that are limiting us. So that’s kind of my philosophy as well.

2 Likes

That was my second question, the comparison between harmonic singularity and stonelike. My take is that harmonic singularity is a general physical relaxation of the entire body. Stonelike is a specific take on stress related relaxation.

Yea, for someone like me combining the two would be fantastic.

1 Like

this is what I have so far:
Core: LoTS
Modules:

1. EF Height Inducer
  2. Epigenics and DNA modulator
  3. energetic development
  4. Serum X
    5, Deep Sleep
  5. Total non chalance
  6. Ego adsum
  7. Foundation
    9.SPS Bone
  8. Stonelike
  9. Omnidimensional
  10. Stress displacement
  11. Sps endocrine
  12. Sps nervous system
    15.Harmonic Singularity
  13. Irone Frame
  14. Negativity Displacer
  15. SPS immune system
  16. Asclepius
2 Likes

I have both of them in my soon to purchase custom. Thanks for aligning with me

My custom kind of had the same goal. It’s survival instinct and spartan. I felt like a lot of the stress modules and staying cool under pressure would be covered so a lot of my modules are to deal with people negativity and repel it as much as I could.

I also see Iron Frame in there and that’s been a great module for me as well. I’m less caught up in other people’s frames so automatically that drops my stress level down, and brings me back pretty quickly if I should have a moment.

1 Like

thanks for sharing.

I’m debating on whether to swap out Total Nonchalance, and Deep sleep to swap in Ares and Discordia. I’m generally an emotionally intensive guy, and I’d like to better manage them.

What do you think?

I have ares but I’ve never used it.

I think with DRLD available now I’d use that for healing as a separate title. Then I’d keep Total Nonchalance. Or even try something else because you already have Iron Frame and stonelike and harmonic sinqularity. I think I’d be looking for something that hits one of my really want to try out modules button.

So like in my custom I had to add in Divine Self Image because I wanted at least one module directed at positivity for myself and that self love that kind of goes beyond emotional control. Or Winner’s Mindset is what I’d do if it were mine. But it’s always up to you that’s just my two cents.

Oh and on a sidenote I remember people mentioning that Limitless kind of got them out of their emotions if that’s something you want to try out. I’d have to go through the threads to get the specifics though. so I.Q. Cognition Booster might be something to look at also. I’m putting that in my latest custom.

1 Like

Oh good observation, looks like DR LD seems to cover a lot of those bases.

In addition to what has been suggested:

How about Stronger, or Eye of the Storm?