Question from @Goldfinger (original post):
@qOS how does Nouveau R.I.C.H and Beyond Limitless compare for video creation and ad campaigns? How about from the skill mastery aspect?
Summary
@Goldfinger — For video creation and ad campaigns, Nouveau R.I.C.H. is the closer fit. For skill mastery, Beyond Limitless: Into the Wonder is.
Video creation and ad campaigns
Nouveau R.I.C.H. works on the marketing side of the job. It helps you sense your most profitable customer avatar intuitively, so you know what that viewer wants before you script or shoot anything. It carries copywriting and verbal communication scripting, which shows up in your hooks, voiceovers and ad copy, and it builds a bolder, more commanding way of speaking on camera. Its iterative testing scripting suits ad work closely: run a version, read the response, adjust it and run it again. Because the title is built around disruption, some of your creative may head in a direction you did not plan and still perform.
Beyond Limitless works on the creative side. Thought-Cinema turns your imagination into a storytelling engine, which helps you feel the storyline, tone and timing of a video before you make it. Imagination Chamber lets you run a concept or a piece of dialogue in your head and refine it before you film. Abstract Into Form helps you turn loose ideas into structured, shareable formats, and content strategy is one of the things it supports. In sales messaging it may help you speak to the objection a viewer has not voiced yet.
Skill mastery
Beyond Limitless is the stronger title here, because it carries the Limitless cognitive scripting for raw cognition. Passion for Learning helps you absorb new systems quickly and link ideas across disciplines, so picking up editing software, ad platforms or analytics tends to feel enjoyable. The Logic Key supports clear, fast reasoning under pressure.
Nouveau R.I.C.H. develops a narrower set of business skills. It may help you brainstorm better ideas, read a market in depth, and test and refine an offer. It also sharpens written and spoken communication and helps you find your own strengths when you design a product.
On your earlier concern
Nouveau R.I.C.H. aims its ideas at what fits your current skills, resources and what you enjoy doing, and acting on a disruption idea is never required; the insights can feed the work you already have. Beyond Limitless is an esoteric title by design. Thought into Structure is the feature that brings that abstraction down into finished, usable work.
For a video and ads focus, keep Nouveau R.I.C.H. When you want more punch in your written ads, Nouveau R.I.C.H. recommends pairing it with Renaissance Man: Ultimate Writer X or True Sell. Keep Beyond Limitless as well if you want the learning curve on new tools to shorten.