Q-Status discussion

I wish there were some way to highlight these responses that you know are going to be relevant over and over again to various question. I bookmark them, but that’s just for myself.

This post lets us know how an Ultima track functions within a Q-custom, and that is definitely going to come up another million times.

1 Like

from my understanding not all of them, the one’s that relay solely on state shifting-temporary boosts -like executive would not, I remember reading that but am not certain.

There is something about that immortals blade module it seems to steer me out of harms way its really hard to explain.

3 Likes

I might put it into Messiah (my custom Q+). It looks really appealing but it depends on the other slots.

Right on mate!

When is fully-automated Q going online?

It could be general progress, but since starting custom DR stage 2 with immortals blade, my life overall seems to be getting better and better, like some weight has been lifted.

6 Likes

The other day I was able to walk around a store and feel as comfortable as walking around my own house. Never been able to do that before.

7 Likes

It would be nice to see a single stage product that helps nullify negativity from other people and turns that negativity against them so they give up trying to argue with you or stop the aggressive behaviour. Possibly install love or positivity to them so they realize its futile to continue.

4 Likes

Now this is intriguing!

@SaintSovereign @Fire

1 Like

Please mention this again as a possibility for module pack 5.

1 Like

I’m thinking of something like a mental/emotional survival instinct although what you’re saying sounds a bit different I realize

I think for this, a negativity-to-positivity converter would be way better than just turning their own negativity against them. I guess the “Negativity” modules (the 3 of them) may already do that. Not sure however. Not used those yet

4 Likes

Well at least project an energy of positivity back to the aggressor in the form of “this show of aggression is pointless no point in continueing with this”.

2 Likes

Intriguing point!

This reminds me of the Fearsome module.

Palpatine might have a point would it be possible to neutralize the targets anger ?

David Barron (as Dantalion Jones) has an audio program called “Making Mental Machines” where he lays out how to use “self-hypnosis” to install mental processes to achieve a certain objective.

That’s where I first heard the idea for transmuting other people’s energy.

In the bit on “Energy Machines” he talks about the possibility of building a mental “negative energy shield” where it blocks any negative energy from getting in. From there, he then expands and says it’s easier to build mental “Energy converters” that take negative energy and turn it into positive energy before it reaches you.

Then he moves on to “Energy amplifiers” haha. It’s a bit out there, but the “Mental Machines” concept seems legit. I just prefer subs for stuff like that when possible. Doing all he says in that audio program gets a bit cumbersome.

3 Likes

Thanks for the information mate!

1 Like

This already exists :wink:

Had this in my custom for a while.

2 Likes

What’s the status of Automated Q?

1 Like