Q-Status discussion

On Emperor Fitness and/or healing based subs I will feel physical muscle reactions
on other subs I can get immediate tension and/or releasing in certain areas.

2 Likes

I do when I listen to custom or some other new sub .
It’s like something was stored in that area like cell memory and then it got released and may be something new for stored .

Not when listening to customs but normal majors, yes.

You have to admit though its amusing to have a discussion about God on a thread about Q, when the Q in the Star Trek universe were an immortal race that often masqueraded as god or gods. :laughing:

These spams are always happening to me on Limitless, Quantum Limitless and to a lesser extend on Stark so I contribute them to the intelligence scripting.

I’m sure it’s caused by an improvement of our neural network as it was especially pronounced on Quantum Limitless Stage One & Two.

I am very familiar with it actually and know perfectly what you’re referring to. It is probably your Beyond Limitless Ultima.

I have experienced tingling in my brain in various places. I automatically assumed the dormant parts of my brain trying to wake up. Done being a functional idiot

1 Like

Lol you’re too funny sometimes, give me a break already

1 Like

Me? Just being honest

@Floridianninja.

I can hear the improvement in my neural network :slight_smile:

1 Like

Whats next- dysfunctional idiot or functional genius…or dysfunctional genius?

1 Like

Improved upon functional idiot

1 Like

I realised that @TheBoxingScientist’s original question has not been answered.

1 Like

Curious to hear everyone’s opinion as King has already highlighted, a brain hemisphere balancing module would be great to have. Meanwhile I am wondering whether I should purchase the QL and stack QL stage 1 with my emperor custom. QL stage 1 from what it says on the tin might help balance my brain hemispheres. I could do

1 x QL stage 1
2 x custom emperor

1 Like

QL Stage 1 would definitely help with this. There’s significant scripting for it.

4 Likes

Thank you for noticing this.

1 Like

Going to mix up my stack a bit to add in QL Stage one so I can become a more open minded balance brain functional idiot

2 Likes

Hi Saint, can R.I.C.H be used as a minor Q module in a Q custom?

Yes. It’ll lose it’s ability to serve as a temporary booster, though.

3 Likes

In that case, can I use R.I.C.H as an external Ultima booster for my custom sub?