Q Modules Requests

Please!!! :smiling_imp::japanese_ogre:

Is there a “laser focus” module in Q ? if not then it might be something everyone can benefit from.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign & @Fire can we have Sacred Words not only for writing but also for communicating verbally?

Also, a module to develop and enhance your imagination similar to what Stark does but without a specific aim at innovation, something more generalized and overlapping, like training your ability to imagine and unlocking your imagination to the highest degrees.

3 Likes

I understand you are requesting a specific module. If I wanted a laser focus, I’d look at QL st3. To further clarify could you please look at QL st3 and then list what benefits you would want in addition to what QL st3 offers?

2 Likes

I would like a module called Butterfly Effect. That means that just a very tiny action or thought will lead a cascade of events that enable you to achieve your goals quickly.

3 Likes

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Please see above. Perhaps The Forge could be modified?

Ultimate Magician and Ultimate Hypnotist would be great.

1 Like

Do you mean magician as in stage magic where someone is doing sleight of hand and optical illusions?

Or do you mean magician as in one who does magic such as casting spells?

1 Like

I meant stage magic.

So probably better to call it Ultimate Illusionist. (Has a nice ring to it.)

3 Likes

One for a personality and one for a sense of humor. I desperately need both

4 Likes

If Sub Club can make a subliminal based on 48 Laws of Power, can it create a module that is based on 109 mental models?

4 Likes

If books can be made into subs and there is the tech for high level metaphysical stuff like in Alchemist,
I’d love to see a Know Thyself or Sacred Contracts- by Caroline Myss sub

“Wisdom, the capacity to interpret your own intuition, and knowledge of your own sense of destiny, is the alchemy that unlocks your highest potential.”

Caroline Myss

Caroline Myss, author of the New York Times bestsellers Anatomy of the Spirit and Why People Don’t Heal and How They Can , presents an exciting, highly original program in this long-awaited book. Based on her internationally popular workshop of the same name, Sacred Contracts is a brilliant synthesis of psychology, healing guidance, and spiritual insight.

As a medical intuitive, Myss has found that people often don’t understand their purpose in life, which has led to a spiritual malaise of epidemic proportions. This metaphysical disease in turn leads to depression, anxiety, fatigue, and eventually physical illness.

But our purpose—our individual Sacred Contract —is often difficult to apprehend. For this reason, Myss developed an enjoyable and ingenious process for deciphering your own Contract using a new theory of archetypes that builds on the works of Jung, Plato, and contemporary thinkers. She first recounts how the concept of Sacred Contracts took form in myths and other cultural traditions through the ages. She then examines the lives of the spiritual masters and prophets—Abraham, Jesus, the Buddha, and Muhammad—whose archetypal journeys illustrate the four stages of a Sacred Contract and provide clues for discovering your own.

With her signature motivational style and stories, Myss explains how you can identify your particular spiritual energies, or archetypes—the gatekeepers of your higher purpose—and use them to help you find out what you are here on earth to learn and whom you are meant to meet. In coming to know your archetypal companions, you also begin to see how to live your life in ways that make the best use of your personal power and lead you to fulfill your greatest—in fact, your divine—potential.

In this process, you learn how to see your life—and the lives of others—symbolically, allowing you to manage your personal power without getting caught up in emotional drama. You will also learn how to fulfill your Sacred Contract: what you and only you are here on earth to do. Finally, Myss offers specific guidance for locating your physical and emotional vulnerabilities and healing any susceptible areas.

Both visionary and practical, Sacred Contracts is a completely unique process of self-discovery and spiritual archaeology and a bold, powerful work of spiritual wisdom.

I’m all game for this

@SaintSovereign and @Fire
Please see @King’s and @Azriel’s posts directly above here.

I would like to see ST3 as an ultima module

Your overall concentration is unbreakable. No more stopping to check a text message, browse the Internet or watch a movie. An outside distraction will either be ignored or acknowledged, answered, taken care of and rapidly forgotten about for the sake of studying/learning.

Understanding and memorization is taken even further. The moments where you are attempting to wrap your mind around a concept for hours on end will be replaced with quick “a-ha!” moments which will be remembered for as long as you desire.

1 Like

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

Please see above post.

@TheBoxingScientist I’m going to give you an idea, but first a caution that customs are nonrefundable.

So if I was really wanting super concentration and focus, here is what I would consider:

An Ultima. I don’t know if A or B format. But I think I would go with B format as I think @SaintSovereign said that B format would phase out A format.

Custom Concentration Ultima:

QL St3
IQ and Cognitive Booster
Epigenetics and DNA modulator
Productivity Unleashed
Natural Winner
Overdrive
Limitless Executive
Pragya
The Architect
Health Codex

I know that’s more than 6, but what I would do is to pick the ones I thought would benefit me for the purpose I had in mind. Something like Health Codex might give me ideas how to improve my concentration, for example. Whereas Limitless Executive might help me improve my concentration and focus and productivity.

Wouldnt that just be limitless executive combined with machine action and iq and cognitive booster?

Machine: Action

There are numerous distractions in our day-to-day lives. Machine: Action optimizes your whole day so that you remove distractions and time wasting activities, and instead use it to focus on what truly matters to you. You will find your desire for empty activity lessening, and your motivation to create and work increasing more and more.

1 Like

Khronos key,carpe diem ascended or productivity unleashed like rvconsultant said could be added too for super concentration/productivity

Library of Medici

In this subliminal, which is the sequel and compliment to The House of Medici, is inspired by the numerous scientific deeds of the influential Medici family of Florence, which in the family included a man name Galileo, who he named four of the moons of Jupiter he discovered after children of the Medici family and his discoveries changed the world.

In this subliminal create a dynasty and an understanding of our real theology while overcoming beliefs. “Oh no, I can’t do that! Oh my God, what would happen if I were to continue along this line?” Limiting thoughts and fears like this are meant to be brought to the surface on such a journey such a Galileo who was deemed a heretic. Including the profound ; All seeing and Transcendental Connection module, you’ll be able to consciously influence the depth of the relationships and what they mean in sciences.

1 Like

Maybe have some elements of PCC incorporated to!

From 48 laws of Power

"In the early 1600s, the Italian astronomer and mathematician Galileo found himself in a precarious position. He depended on the generosity of great rulers to support his research, and so, like all Renaissance scientists, he would sometimes make gifts of his inventions and discoveries to the leading patrons of the time. Once, for instance, he presented a military compass he had invented to the Duke of Gonzaga. Then he dedicated a book explaining the use of the compass to the Medicis. Both rulers were grateful, and through them Galileo was able to find more students to teach. No matter how great the discovery, however, his patrons usually paid him with gifts, not cash. This made for a life of constant insecurity and dependence. There must be an easier way, he thought.

Galileo hit on a new strategy in 1610, when he discovered the moons of Jupiter. Instead of dividing the discovery among his patron–giving one the telescope he had used, dedicating a book to another, and so on–as he had done in the past, he decided to focus exclusively on the Medicis. He chose the Medicis for one reason: Shortly after Cosimo I had established the Medici dynasty, in 1540, he had made Jupiter, the mightiest of the gods, the MEdici symbol–a symbol of a power that went beyond politics and banking, one linked to ancient Rome and its divinities.

Galileo turned his discovery of Jupiter’s moons into a cosmic event honoring the Medicis’ greatness. Shortly after the discovery, he announced “the bright stars (moons of Jupiter) offered themselves in the heavens” to his telescope at the same time as Cosimo II’s enthronement. He said that the number of the moons–four–harmonized with the number of the Medicis (Cosimo II had three brothers) and that the moons orbited Jupiter as these four sons revolved around Cosimo I, the dynasty’s founder. More than coincidence, this showed that the heavens themselves reflected the ascendancy of the MEdici family. After he dedicated the discovery to the MEdicis, Galileo commissioned an emblem representing Jupiter sitting on a cloud with the four stars circling about him, and presented this to Cosimo II as a symbol of his link to the stars.

In 1610 Cosimo made Galileo his official court philosopher and mathematician, with a full salary. For a scientist this was the coup of a life-time. The days of begging for patronage were over."

3 Likes