Q Modules Requests

I’d encourage you to look at Module Pack 4 and see if anything might be aligned with that.

Mastermind might also be in that category of shrewdness.

@Fire @SaintSovereign

Is there any possibility of a module on agriculture and food production?

@Fire @SaintSovereign, can we please have a Wealth Program solely focused on manifesting Wealth – something akin to Mogul but not solely focused upon work environment and entrepreneurship, some of Mogul’s scripts go against Wealth mindset such as spending less money to earn more, which I really felt while on it.

Sure you could say that’s already available, speaking of EOG, however – I’d like to see a Core Program not too dense, that’ll turn any Custom into a Wealth building one like none has ever seen before.

A program that is more elaborate than R.I.C.H yet fairly similar. A lot of people seem to be struggling with Wealth and I can only empathize.

A subconscious is an interesting tool, it can bring about plenty of interesting, reality-bending changes in one’s life, now when I’m filling my head with subliminal affirmations from Emperor I’d steer my reality so far in one direction that someone is inevitably going to miss out on other aspects of reality and switch it out for another program.

Our subconscious holds the power of infinite potential, it can manifest any of our burning desires but I’ve always found the Major Programs to sweep you so much into one life direction that I always end up switching it out for something else after which I’ll have to start my progress over. Hence, why I always preferred the lesser dense programs – especially; Ascension. As it keeps our lives in balance, you’ll just evolve in many ways, and besides wanting to improve yourself your life is still in harmony and you can steer it in any direction.

With Emperor, on the other hand, you’ll want to remove yourself so far out of society that you eventually regret running it as many are not prepared for such profound changes. The power of the subliminal’s this company creates is just beyond anything, it is absolutely mind-blowing and I really do believe if the Q-store would evolve to a state where people would be able to construct entire Cores instead of adding modules to Cores that would be an achievement greater than anything.

3 Likes

Have the feel that maybe next year or even later these things will become a reality until then we have to wait an see

Some ideas:

Abundance Mindset
Stop Junk Food Eating
Eliminate/Reduce Perfectionism
Repair Family Relationships
Master Networker
Improve Athletic Ability
Master Motivator
Master Persuader
Learn NLP
Master Salesman

2 Likes

There are some module for these already

Abundance Mindset (virtue series temperance)
Stop Junk Food Eating (Stronger)
Repair Family Relationships (Dynasty)
Improve Athletic Ability (blink, thunder)

1 Like

Fatburner module. It’s available in the Emperor title but a separate module in the Q Store would be appropriate

Speaking of which, a Muscle Builder module would also be nice

2 Likes

I guess seperate modules will be nice, even tho serum x will do the muscl building as a side effect, physical shiter sexiness has some stuff for fat but i guess having module purely focus on those

1 Like

Mogul isn’t really “focused” on work environment or entrepreneurship, it’s just more suited for the career, since Emperor does have the solopreneur feel. Mogul also doesn’t cause you to “spend less to earn more.” If that’s what you were feeling, that’s an internal strategy. Mogul also contains:

• Think Like a Winner
  • Think Like an Entrepreneur
  • Incredible Sales and Marketing Success
  • Short-Term Wealth Manifestation
  • Long-Term Wealth Manifestation
  • Financial Visualization and Imagination
  • Incredible Financial Success

I mean… Mogul + RICH is the program you’re looking for.

6 Likes

A module for learning physics similar to Virtuoso di Matematica which was for maths

1 Like

Virtuoso de Physica? Sounds cool

1 Like

This would be very useful.

1 Like

Yup. I have always wanted to master physics since school. Would be helpful for reading heavy science. A module for Science will also do

Perhaps Quantum Limitless will be good enough for now… and you may want to model yourself on your favourite physicists (e.g. Newton).

1 Like

I’m not against the idea of a specialized module, but wanted to point out that once you get past the concepts, physics is really mostly math. I studied both physics and maths up to third year at university and the math in some of my physics classes was more challenging that my math classes. (Quantum) Limitless + Virtuoso di Matematica would be a terrific combination for learning physics.

2 Likes

Interestingly, I found physics more challenging than math in my senior school (got 95% in math and 66% in physics)

The physics we did in High School was mostly conceptual without a lot of maths. At University it was mostly math. It just depends how deep you want to go into the subject.

1 Like

I remember that I used to practice on previous advanced mathematics exam questions in order to prepare for my physics examination in school. Physics and advanced mathematics were two separate subjects but I somehow discovered that they were related in many ways.

Looking back, I wish I had actually taken the opportunity to learn more about STEM subjects.

I graduated with a liberal arts degree, and did enjoy my four years of liberal arts education then. These days however - with the way the world is going - I’ve become very fascinated with a lot of science-related topics and really wish I could understand what scientists in various fields are talking about.

Perhaps StarkQ or Quantum Limitless would help me out here. Even if I don’t become an overnight genius, to be able to understand those topics would really open up a whole new world for me.

1 Like

I still think we can benefit from a physics module. Else we wouldn’t need a math module and can just stick to QL/StarkQ

@SaintSovereign
Requesting sex Mastery Ultima Core in the Q store

3 Likes