Q Modules Requests

I have something in my “archives” I might post about this.

Amnesia - only emotionally affected by positive memories. Negative memories only serve as objective optimization data, but have no negative emotional effect. Based on how elite golfers, quarterbacks, athletes are able to forget mistakes, not be affected and immediately get back in the arena and rise to the occasion as if the mistake never happened.

1 Like

This is an intriguing request. I’ve wondered if there is something in DR that is doing something similar.

1 Like

A module to help one build and maintain the harem of their desire.

Cuz someone had to ask.

6 Likes

That would be one popular module

1 Like

This one. Ninjistic’s requesing the real modules here.
I support this!

2 Likes

Just stack Khan with Inner Circle and Sultan? You can call your stack "Inner Palace“.

4 Likes

A module that causes the fear that might cause you to hesitate or not do something (IE approach anxiety, pre interview anxiety, pre competition fear) as a thrill which makes you eagerly anticipate jumping in to it. They are essentially the same feeling, and how one perceives it should be alterable.

2 Likes

A module for Optimistic Nihilism

2 Likes

What about one for Nihilistic Optimism.

1 Like

Nope that falls under existential dread

am thinking he want a outer palace with it too lol

optimistic nihilism would be creating/choosing one’s own value in an otherwise meaningless world

nihilistic optimism would be meaningless optimism or optimism for it’s own sake with no reason or meaning

They’d both be great modules lol

2 Likes

Conversation starter. Makes starting a conversation with anyone you want to talk to seem easy and natural to you and them.

2 Likes

A module for getting respect, support and healthy-detachment from friends, relatives and parents

3 Likes

I think this would be a specialized and important one, as it seems as wonderful as relatives, parents, and friends can be, some times they are the ones (however well meaning they might think they are) that might hold us back from changing and excelling.

1 Like

@RVconsultant - absolutely. Especially when they try to use guilt tactics to make us stay where we are. This is made more complicated by the good they have done for us and we sometimes feel like compromising in some matters to appease their wants at the cost of our own.

As much as I want to feel totally in control of my life in every decision I make at their expense, a module like this could help sway their favor towards us

I understand. @SaintSovereign @Fire would you please look at @Lion’s 2 posts above?

1 Like

I saw a product on youtube which basically copies the skills and beliefs of a specific person and downloads and installs those same beliefs into your subconscious. Now wouldnt that be a useful module ? :wink:

1 Like