Q Modules Requests

Either an ultima or a Q for Luck. I know there is a module how about a major program.

1 Like

Hermit should head the innovating team at SC, he is the Steve Jobs of SC.

Hey there, just joined the forum yesterday :slight_smile:

I had some many ideas for Q modules that would be cool IMO.

• Healing Aura: heal people around you simply with your presence
  • First Aid/Samaritan/Emergency Aid: in the case of an accident (in which yourself or other ppl are involved) you take the right decisions for first aid, etc.
  • Civilcourage
  • (Some ideas for free titles?): Stop Animal cruelty/abuse/maltreatment (in reverse: make the planet work for 100% of life), Stop Human Trafficking/Slavery/…, Stop Child Abuse/Maltreatment/Slavery/Trafficking (generally what certain groups of ppl do -> e.g. Adenochrome), Stop hunger (clean food and water for everyone), stop wars (Global peace),…
  • Truth Bringer: The truth(s) reaches more and more ppl; more and more ppl awake and see through the darkness/what has been going on for aeons
  • Something with E.T.'s (the benevolent ones)
  • Sensual Bliss/Magic Hands: simply by touching you have a very strong effect on them (e.g. excellent for {Tantra} Massages)
  • Taoism/Mindflow/Cockaigne (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cockaigne): Based on the Mindflow method, by Tom Moegele (Hay House in English); from the 9th dimension on you achieve everything by non-doing (wu-Wei) and non-wanting. Everything you deserve – and much more – comes automatically to you. (you can hit me up and chat w/ me, I’m a master of the system). As a very good example: the R.I.C.H. Module just happened to appear magically very recently, when I started my journey with SC again :smiley:
  • Green Thumb/Plant Whisperer
  • Animal Communication (or anything that has consciousness: crystals etc.)
  • Master Chef: 18 Michelin Points cooking skills
  • Storyteller (e.g. for investor pitches)
  • Perfect Parent/amazing childhood
  • Embodying your Higher & Divine Self
  • Activation of all the higher chakras (outside the embodied ones)
  • Chakra removal/merging
  • Element bender (Aerokinesis, Pyrokinesis, etc.)
  • Energy Master
  • Contactless Fighting (there is a Russian contactless Martial Arts)
  • Information absorption: absorbing info from books simply by touching etc. (I have a similar gift: when I set the intention, I access the knowledge of a book/movie etc. without reading it or so)
  • Medicine Master/Paracelsus
  • Analyst: Understands connections, higher image, etc. at a glance
  • Energy Parasites Removal/Auric clearer
  • High Vibration
  • Stage Mastery (Acting etc.)
  • Become Pregnant
  • Smooth Pregnancy and Childbirth
  • Harem
  • Gentleman (Perfect Manners)
  • Nightvision

I have many Ideas, constantly :slight_smile:

4 Likes

On Stark, I was always incredibly enthusiastic about everything which passed on through my conversations with people, even online.

A module to bring out endless amounts of enthusiasm within you sounds like something that’ll be great for any team leader, executive, or generally to convey innovations and creative ideas and get other people on-board to bring those ideas alive. Moreover, enthusiasm gets people to take action is they get excited to reach their goals and achievements regarding any goal they are focusing on.

I’d love this to show up in the Q-store someday!

1 Like

This sounds amazing for Coaches :slight_smile:

I keep on having more inputs for subs :sweat_smile::thinking::sunglasses:

• Lightnutrition: No need for food, light, air and water is enough
  • Instant Karma/Punisher: whenever someone has bad intentions/thoughts/etc. towards you, they receive 10x punishment for doing so. This also includes long-range punishment, meaning: even when certain groups/corporations/… have bad ideas towards a group you belong to (like poisoning nature {Monsanto}), they will get their ass kicked.
  • Attack-Transformer: Any energy of an attack towards you (physical, mental; cold included), will become turn into ‘charge’ for you (like recharging your battery)
  • Smile: always have a healthy, happy smile/laughter that infects your environment and raises its vibration
  • Sleepless: Only a little sleep is being needed, but you still function 200%
  • Clown/Comedian (maybe also specifically for children; Hospital Clowns e.g.)
  • Always Hydrated: is this included in the scripts? As Subs usually dehydrate a lot…
  • Children: Always know how to interact with children, also children groups. For instance kindergartener, Teacher, etc. (whereas – important IMO – a protective script needs to be included, that it may not be misused/abused for child abuse, maltreatment, etc.)
  • Love Aura: Similar to Love Bomb? E.g. the musical artist emits such a powerful aura of love, that it affects 100’000 people+ (kinda like: better than MDMA for the audience)
  • Love/Gratitude-Flow/-Transmitter:" Whatever one does with his/her hands, love and gratitude are integrated. Like an automatic blessing for everything one does.

Are you trying to traumatize people?

1 Like

I love this idea!

.ahahaha :joy:
Fear of Clowns really seems to be a very common one, unfortunately (I understand if one looks at movies like IT, and the clown pranks, etc.).

@James The idea behind this is to make people in the hospital laugh/smile (laughter being one of the strongest medicines around; also keeps negative energy away). Especially children.

Today I spent time with my son on the playground, where there was a toddler girl of approx. 4-6 years of age, and to me, she seemed to have some mental ‘handicap’ (not sure how to say it in a non-offensive way). I observed how her father interacted with her (generally, parents take their childhood traumata/experienced limitations and pass them on to their children. Also due to “worry”/fear for the children…).
As she tried to play with my son, I interacted with her and made her smile and laugh.
So it clicked again, that one of the most beautiful experiences for me are, when children laugh – especially those with a handicap or those in difficult circumstances (hej! let’s all use Love Bomb and go to Syria or other war-torn countries and make the children laugh).

So maybe @SaintSovereign makes the Love Bomb super powerful mentioned ways.

Do you understand my idea better? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Keep posting your ideas.

@Fire and @SaintSovereign could you please see this post above by @elTaco

And this one…

@Fire and @SaintSovereign

A module to see the best in everyone, completely eradicating negative judgment.

1 Like

Discordia Deliverance?

Faith sacrifices the apparent fact for the unapparent truth. Faith holds fast to the fundamental truth that through the medium of an assumption, invisible states become visible facts.

The ultimate manifestation module to bring your deepest desires out in reality. Faith abolishes doubt, it instills within one the ability to live as if you embody your desire in the present.

Faith or belief in yourself and what you’re selling is also the key to persuasion and sales.

The name is Fiducia!

1 Like

A module to receive any piece of Knowledge at the required moment from the Aether, to consume the Knowledge whenever needed.

1 Like

@SaintSovereign and @Fire

Can Secrets of Akasha – Wealth be modified to be more general as per conscious direction?

Been thinking about this myself but i feel that wealth is usual the first thing that comes to mind with Akashic records

I’d like One Module To Rule Them All, please.

And also a module to make direct deposits to my account.

And a module that I can use to get food delivered to my home. Like an Uber or a Deliveroo module.

And a final module that restores my credibility.

Actually, I’m sleep-deprived. I think I just need to take a nap. Sorry. Never mind.

1 Like

And a module that takes up 4 modules spaces and a core but grants 25% discount :rofl:

1 Like

Overcome/heal/ prevent tinnitus

1 Like